This is how I am

Ecmandu, does this mean you don’t want to eat? All these living cells that your stomach acids dissolve. You seem well fed though. You can eat a lot less, or better yet don’t eat at all.

You can either become a breatharian or die trying.

science.howstuffworks.com/innov … harian.htm

Anyway you’re prolly too materialistic to even try it. Let alone succeed.

Go kill yourself.

I’m not calling myself good, I’m calling myself good in a zero sum world, which just means, better than others …

My ultimate reality is to have even bacteria be a hyperdimensional mirror reflection, so I kill the reflection and not the actual bacteria itself, while getting all the benefits of it.

no worry! bizarro save you!

That’s funny.

But in all seriousness, existence doesn’t tolerate lose, lose, lose etc…

Scenarios. Not even the lottery accepts that.

I know what I’m entering (doing)

This is kinda funny, because it’s easy for psychopaths to get into relationships seeing as their entire childhood social adjustment is taken up by learning how to mimic whatever is successful but without any of the social fear to hold them back. They tend to be risk-seeking, which seems to be very attractive to adolescent females, and they’re shallow as well as uncaring of what other people think of them, which makes them easily accessible.

Everything you’ve said just makes you sound like a regular angry and frustrated kid. It sounds more like mild autism than psychopathy. I would suspect you merely feel like you could release your anger and cause great destruction, but you tend not to in favour of thinking of yourself as a force to be feared. You’d rather blame Feminism than face that you weren’t born into the attractive few. The narcissism you exhibit is probably the closest thing to psychopathy, but your paranoia is probably your most dangerous characteristic.

It sounds like your standard of proof is probably not a legitimate one.

And you seem to like to throw around your terminology a lot without actually explaining any of it.

Well, for example… silhouette,

Everyone on earth knows how the day is going…

“There are some things I appreciate about the day”

If you give any other answer, you’re admitting to enjoying a 6 year old boy being raped by his Sunday school teacher in bengladesh!

Thus, you are a psychopath …

Psychopaths talk about pleasure in universals (the whole day in existence is good)… it’s not just narcissism, because of all the delight from all universal abuse, it is psychopathy.

This is called neuro-linguistic programming and operant conditioning…

They’re trying to make you say that abusing you is good, a contradiction, to assert social dominance.

One of the tricks of this, is that if you say, “yeah… it’s pleasant today, I’m having a good day”

Is that since the psychopath is part of the day, you just admitted to them that they are good.

Males use this daily technique to invest in abusing people so that females will consent to sex with them.

Females just do it to be mean for the sake of being mean.

I’m going to tell you a secret of mine, that obviously will no longer be a secret.

If a male abuses me, any female he wants will fall in love with him. Actually, for any relationship that exists in this globe between men and women required a male to abuse me.

It’s true, I can prove that too.

Now try to comprehend how much suffering that is in one spirit.

It’s easy for me to prove that I’m the only male who deserves sex with women in this species, it’s also very easy for me to be evil.

But evil is simple, and I love a challenge.

I need to explain this to you, as I did to certainly real:

Logic is higher than the highest god conceivable AND!

Logic is not aware of itself or aware that it exists.

There will come a day, when your consciences will feed in you, everyone has a conscience, it is not my curse upon you, it is logic.

I really have no ill will to people here, but I am sorry to say that I know what your soul will bring upon yourselves to clear your consciences.

It has never been anyone’s job to redeem sin except you for yourself.

Well now I know for sure ecmandu is a sadist fraud hired to give empathy a bad name.
I was kind enough to give him an actual power to start stopping killing in this life but guess what — that’s the only thing he ignores.
Fake cynical clown.

Or he just cares for the pussy he can’t get and not for the plants and animals he can save… typical inconsiderate male.

I’m not a sadist, people have already interpreted that I have more goodness. Unless goodness is abused, females won’t consent to sex.

My hyperdimensional mirror plan = zero killing of anything or harm for that matter.

My trauma from the zero sum nature of my entire reality and that of others is indicative of true goodness …

Everything here traumatizes me because I actually care. If pussy was all I cared about, i’d just be evil, like every other man in human history who got or gets some.

When I first figured out that being mean to me got men laid , I was furious!

Not anymore, because, now I know that when they get consciences they’ll have to do the same spiritual cleansing process I had to do, regret all of your memories. And I feel sorry for them, which is why I’m trying so hard to get the hyperdimensional mirrors up, so that they don’t have to.

I’m not seeking revenge

Read above post and quote…

I guess I’m just trying to explain, there is no being more powerful than logic. Logic is not aware of itself.
There is no god you can conjure which is more powerful than logic.

Now here’s the deal.

In non consensual zero sum realities, there are different rules and consequences than in 100% consensual realities that are non zero sum.

When I tell you about horrible things, I’m speaking from the logical perspective of a non consensual zero sum reality: the one we are all in

We need a revolution to overthrow this evil, to claim our dignity and bring ourselves to a 100% consensual reality that is non zero sum.

I think autism is related to psychopathy and I think Sherlock Holmes is an actual psychopath. That is why Sherlock says to Moriarti: You are the only person I can relate to but I don’t agree with your methods. Not an exact quote but more or less. His sister is a psychopath so it must run in the family. But its a fiction so we can’t say it proves a genetic basis, we can only say that the fiction portrays him as a psychopath.

I am anything but a regular kid and if I am that is truly a scary thought for America. :laughing:

An example would be in my younger years, before feminism, many girls approached me for sex but I felt an inability to connect with them and wanted to get away. People accused me of being a homosexual but I think it was mainly due to being raised Christian and my institutionalized shame of lust. The fact that I would lust would make me feel that I was some kind of evil person and that it made me feel disgusting all that’s wrong with the world. And yes it was an absolutely insane way to look at the world, but brainwashing has its effects. And looking at shows like American Psycho, he has similar tendencies of my earlier days. That doesn’t mean I am the same as him. I would never murder a prostitute because I appreciate their willingness to have sex with me. And returning a favor with punishment is simply illogical and stupid. But if some man, who looks disgusting to me, was giving me a hard time, hurling insults to me, you bet your balls what I would do if there were no laws or punishments. Even when they are not insulting me, sometimes the voice of people just irritates me and fills me with hate. Like it feels like its giving me an aneurysm. But I know it is morally wrong to kill them so I don’t. But when I hear annoying music on the radio, I feel no moral obligations. I feel like its a community service if the DJ were to just so happen, let’s say, out of happenstance, to fall out of that ivory tower he sits upon. Because they spam the air waves with songs that rape my ears. And defending against rape is self-defense. Not saying I would do it. But if it happened on its own I would feel some kind of bit of relief perhaps.

I know some psychopaths and most of them have a tough time with relationships. This seems elementary since not feeling connected to people, and having to fake having emotions might give you a tougher time. I didn’t know not having paranoia was a prerequisite. I’ve always pictured them as cold and calculating with some degree of fear, esp. paranoid. Someone who has no fear just seems like some kind of wild mentally ill person to me, possibly a masochist. I don’t think Evil Kenivel was a psychopath but was some kind of masochist with mental health issues. I don’t think most of those mass murderers were psychopaths, but just psychotics who couldn’t control their emotions and didn’t really fear the consequences. I would say being paranoid actually makes the psychopath, as they tend to carefully thing about things in terms of the consequences. Personally although it was a good movie, I couldn’t buy the Heath Ledger Joker as a true incarnation of the clown. He seemed too much like a Mary Sue, almost being guided by some supernatural force. That scene with the school buses was simply unbelievable. Could not ever happen. The more realistic joker would be the 1992 animated series. He doesn’t kill randoms and he is more sane and rational. Everything he does is like a puzzle piece fitting exactly into place. He is just a victim of the city and a hedonist who wants to make it big like Batman. He is mainly driven by envy, hatred, and contempt. He is more like a feline (felon) and fitting with the natural world. Ie. he is more like Bowser.

One thing we can agree on though is that Ecmandu doesn’t know anything about psychopaths. He just makes up random things and cites it as fact. It is actually funny to listen to. He says that if you wear a ring you are a psychopath, etc. That if you are a normal person who doesn’t focus on negative world news 24/7, you are a psychopath. I would just call those people ignorant people. Kind of the opposite of a psychopath. Because I used to be that person who would dwell on negative world news, this was before I was a psychopath. And it would drag me down and make me feel masochistic. But then I saw the funny side. Now negative news does only one of three things: Nothing, makes me angry, or makes me laugh. I can’t even remember the last time I felt sad about some random news story. After a while you get numb to it. And that is why I said earlier, this world breeds psychopaths, it breeds them like candy. Anyone who focuses on negative news 24/7 will become a psychopath. I can prove it. Actually I can’t, but it’s something Ecmandu would say and I wanted to use one of his lines.

We need more than a revolution. You are talking about science and magic beyond our mere human capacity. The ability to be gods and create our own non-zero sum solipistic universes. It’s crazy talk.

No. You are either a clown, or a delusional narcissist. The only thing you can prove, is that you are one of those. Because the things you post sound like something out of the three stooges.

Its easy for me to prove that you are either a clown or delusional narcissist.

If you honestly believe that if after man abuses you, he acquires the magical ability to have sex with any woman he wants, then you are seriously delusional.

It’s not narcissistic to be able to prove something like that “nibbler”

I follow the laws of the 5 heartbreaks of relation,
The 5 stages of a sex dimorphic species
And avoid the three abuses

Also, hyperdimensional mirror realities are not solipsistic… they reflect off the eternal forms (others)

First of all, this requires 100% knowledge of said day. Of the 100% of what you know, you might be having a good day without any knowledge of any psychopath or any of his actions that most of the time aren’t psychopathic anyway - and this doesn’t make you psychopathic. You might also know of psychopathy in said day, but choose to ignore it - you don’t have to be a psychopath to ignore (whether intentionally or unintentionally), just human. Much to my frustration, people lie to themselves all the time, and will delude themselves just to minimise the amount of difficult feelings that they would otherwise feel. This isn’t psychopathy, it’s just weakness. How the hell do you know that a 6 year old Bangladeshi kid is being raped by his Sunday school teacher, or that any such monstrous act is occurring that day? It might not be. It might not have so far and you might be enjoying the day with or without this 100% knowledge of the world without being a psychopath.

Why is your default stance 100% of both spatial and temporal knowledge? Nobody can hope to get even remotely close to that, so as suspected your standard of psychopathy is illegitimate.

This hyperdimensional-mirrored consensual non-zero sum reality sounds like the age-old e.g. Christian mental escapism into a non-reality that you delude yourself into considering as real, and where you’d finally “get your revenge” despite having zero realistic path there or having any (legitimate) proof that such a reality could even be reached.
It’s obvious why men being mean gets them laid - it’s a show of dominance - any such show will do. It just needs to reassure the weaker female (with more at stake reproductively) that they are safe if anyone is mean etc to them: with a mean male, they have their meat-shield to protect both them and their offspring. Any other scenario would not prevail over the generations, so it’s the only possible reality that we can have. Don’t get “furious” about it, that’s 100% pointless. It’s not evil, it’s how reality has to be and it could be no other way.

For sure he knows nothing about psychopaths, or pretty much anything at all from what I can tell. I think he is intentionally trying to be this way, to eliminate nuance altogether just to end up with a monolithic delusion that he’s happy with, regardless of its complete unreality.
But on the same token, and I’m not saying you’re as bad as he is, dissociating yourself from the bad that goes on in the world doesn’t make you a psychopath. It’s a natural mechanism of the sane mind to rid itself of unwelcome thoughts and feelings - it makes people into highly dishonest enemies of truth, but at least it keeps them capable of dealing with the world and surviving. Maintaining a sympathetic engagement with the world like you used to cannot sustain itself, and the ability to deal with regular worldly things will not be possible. This is what happens to the depressed.

I’m not saying psychopaths have an easy time of relationships, but they have an easy time getting them started. To maintain them they need an emotionally vulnerable woman who they can make submit, even as they probably try and do the same with any number of women who they keep things going with at the same time. Not feeling connected doesn’t matter if you can fake it, which is what they learn to do just to fit in and ease the getting of their way. It’s not like psychopaths feel no fear at all, it just doesn’t work the same as regular people. Like you, they feel numb, and they often seek out thrills to get an adrenaline boost, with less fear of the consequences, they like winning and dominating others, regular hedonistic pleasures etc. That’s not to say that everyone who seeks these things and feels numb is a psychopath, it’s only that psychopaths feel numb and seek these things. They don’t want bad consequences, they learn to be very sneaky in getting out of them - presumably from getting into such situations often and learning to find and exploit weaknesses in those who get in the way of what they want to do. I wouldn’t pay any much heed to the entertainment industry for accurate portrayals - just listen to psychologists. They say that there is a gene component to psychopathy, but it depends on how it reacts with the environment they grow up into. They might turn out normal, but under certain environments, their psychopathy will come to light. And that’s not to say that these certain environments would turn any normal person into a psychopath. Psychopaths aren’t just angry and resentful but otherwise normal people, they just have a slightly different version of the same brain as anyone else in some particular way rather than another.

I’d look more into autism than psychopathy if I were you, whether they’re linked or not. You don’t sound particularly autistic, there’s just more of that than there is psychopathy. In reality it’s probably nothing that dramatic and you’re just a guy with a life that’s difficult. But ask yourself - do you want a pathology to explain away all the challenges you have in life? Or do you just want to deal with them in whatever way you can (which you have to anyway)? The best that pathologies can do is put you in touch with people who have similar challenges and hanging around them might make you feel more at home but you still have to deal with you and your place in the world.

The difference between a narcissist and a psychopath, is that psychopaths don’t experience guilt. Narcissists still do.

Hyperdimensional mirrors are perfectly logical constructs, existence builds from logic.

I tried not to be a nibbler but it seems like each time you post it becomes more and more ridiculous. A certain line has to be drawn when it is time to call a clown a clown.

You know I don’t take you seriously so I suppose the question I ask is do you actually take yourself seriously?

What escapes many people about the 5 stages of a sex dimorphic species, is that all of our technology is from male ornamental behavior and not female ornamental behavior… since we did stage 5 first, this planet is fucked up, and NOBODY can traverse it without moral error. Everyone should be livid about this, because we are all going to pay a price for moral error in a zero sum reality.

I wish I could wake everyone up to simply demanding a non zero sum reality, a 100% consensual reality.

This is the difference between someone who is hyper empathic and those who are not:

Hyper empathic people KNOW that winning and losing in a zero sum reality both add up to losing.

Others don’t, but when they have to cleanse themselves (because we’re in a zero sum reality still) the cleansing process is utterly heartbreaking and harsh.

It’s of the utmost importance that we get out of a lose/lose reality.

That, I don’t think you will find funny.

Yes, I am serious.