World Warrior Caste - The Draft

L o l - Zuckerberg supports the dnc, the zionists support Trump. He believes in people’s rights to fight for themselves.

Zionism is a mostly (white, whiteish) European movement.

The whole narrativery about Jews opposing whiteness is quite evidently an Islamic / Turkish ploy. Ottoman revivalism.

I don’t respect you for falling for Turkish tricks. Pretty lame.

Einstein also regretted giving the US the nuke. He also thought humanity could easily be cured of cruelty if Freud just talked to them. He wasn’t so savvy in psychology or ethics or philosophy as he was at math. If he was he would ve resolved the dice problem. He had a big mighty brain but had a simple little heart.

Democrats and Republicans are both Zionist shills. Hillary loves Israel. Trump is anti-gun and a police state pig. All politicians are rigged rothschilds and cucks of the rothschilds.

And yes most whites are zionists. Because they are brainwashed christian cucks. Democrat whites are so cucky they even support Islamists now too.

The nuke was always a bad move. Nukes are unnatural and bad for the psychology of most people. It creates paranoid and psychotic symptoms. Nukes rot the mind.

Rothschild was badass but you exaggerate.

And yet the dude that created them is your emblem of wisdom.

Einstein never made nukes. He just gave them his psychological approval. And he was peer pressured by the US gov.

Yeah. A real badass just like Starlight Glimmer, that marxist bitch from My Little Pony. It’s easy to be a badass when you have more money than god.

And then you say things like this, as if I actually care whether or not you respect me.

I don’t have a problem with all Jews, I have a problem with some Jews, like this Jew:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uzvJsQpxMY[/youtube]

No Barbara, without the Swedish race, Sweden will not survive.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc[/youtube]

He didn’t create nukes. One of his theories indicated, to put it in layperson terms, that if matter was transformed into energy it would be an enormous amount of energy even from small amounts of matter. That’s it. This allowed for the idea that perhaps a weapon could be developed, and then it was. And he spoke out against the use of nukes.

Blaming him for nukes is like blaming Newton for intercontinental missiles.

ok slow wifi, made me dp. (Double post, not double penetrate.)

Well no, he actually advised the USA to build that specific weapon, and explained to them how the transmutation of elements should be employed therein… later on he had pangs of conscience. Im not the one who decided to blame him, that was he himself.

Personally im not against nukes at all, I was just showing LOL that her jew-hate is coming from a place without much intelligence or insight. Or knowledge.

I obviously don’t care if you care if I respect you, since I don’t respect you, since I know you are just another crazy lost cause who blames her misery on people with more money. You’re a materialist and not a successful one.

Dude Im not even going to watch that video, the title is bad enough as is the face. I will grant you easily that there must be countless jews working for scummy causes like that, but most of the people working for scummy causes like that, also relatively, are muslims, followed by simple old black and white idiots. Because think about it, what does a Jew have to gain from a multicultural society, meaning a muslim society? Only torture and death. So only the very sickest ugliest scums among Jews are working for this causes, like Soros.

By the way Jews can be mighty annoying. I don’t mean they’re sweethearts. But they are far from suicidal and multi-culti-Europe is the place the nazis made to get rid of them.

Smart evil and evil is usually pretty smart, making use of hordes of dummies, anyway smart evil is usually in a double game. With one side of the face it abuses and extorts a group of people and with the other side of the face it makes sure these same people get the blame for the abuse. This is in my heart the worst problem of multicultural Europe. The main victims are the Jews (try to walk in a European city with even the smallest indicator of jewish faith and report back to me from the hospital or the grave) but also they managed to get people to believe the main perps are also the jews.
:smiley:

I grew up seeing people are pretty dumb on the whole, but still this level of dumbness caught me off guard when I noticed it. Like, how do you do that? How do you get so stupid?

Anyway definitely Jews should have no business deciding about anything in Sweden or in Iceland for that matter. They have Israel, as far as Im concerned they take all of Mesopotamia for themselves. But Sweden is not for them. Jews shouldnt go up against Odin. Not the best of ideas.

Same here. And it don’t help when some jews of the horde, go around saying Rothschilds are badasses.

I guess though he’s right, because Dark Samus is kind of a badass, just like a gigantic Rothschild parasite who poisons every world he touches.

It’s not so much that Rothschild isn’t a badass, its the intent behind calling him a badass, which disturbs me.

Agreed. LGBTs complain about the Chechen extermination of homosexuals. But what is brushed under the LGBT rug is the Putin is a cuck who let Chechen be overran by Muslims who enforce Sharia laws. The same will happen to any other countries but LGBTs wont admit it, because to admit it would deflate their whole Marxist ideology which relies on hypocrisy and ignorance to sustain itself. Lets not forget that Russia is the OG of Marxism.

I am a sane and rational person. I’m not a materialist. I love money and toys just like everyone else. But I’m not obsessed with it, I don’t need the latest gadgets and gizmos like the average douchelord who tries to impress women with all the latest trends. I am a being who’s outside of society.

Money is power. Its more than just about buying toys and hoes. The people who have all the money make all the laws, rig all the politicians, etc. They put chemicals in our water, control the news, destroy the ozone, interfere with progress, poison the population, sabotage our mental health, etc. And its not just jews and semites. I think there are some whites as part of the conspiracy as well. I dont believe in reptilians because it just sounds silly.

I stand partly corrected. He told them that the Germans were likely working on the a-bomb and did suggest the US should also work on the bomb. He was correct about the first part.

You however said he created the bombs. He didn’t.

He was correct that the Germans were trying to make one and given that thought the US should have one, or have one first.

That’s a pretty different story.

Karpel ok agree.

lol - Rothschild made sure his own people got the power to take their ancient land back. Thats bloody awesome in my book, its the story of heroes ands sacrifice I was raised with.
The way you should take this I think is get a same thing going on, work for your own people like he did for his.

You know anyone can blame rich people for their problems. Thats called Communism or just jealousy and resentment, its just boring as fuck. Go build a house or something noble. Like a Viking.

Vikings are the best people. But that doesn’t mean Jews don’t get to conquer their own country if they’re badass enough to go for it against thousand times the manpower. I only admire Jews because they did that.

Lol just be better than your opponents, don’t try to convince anyone that you don’t have to because they’re evil and need to be disqualified. No path there. First of all there is no gods who will help you and second of all if there is a god he is probably Jewish. So just do it with your own bare hands and brains, and defeat them at their own game, which is excellence.

Plus its a no win game, everybody except people like me who are few and far between already hates Jews or is indifferent at best, so you’re not making any ripples with more of your Palestinian flag waving which is how we see it. Oh yeah Palestine, how great. Why don’t you marry one. No? Yeah I figured its all abstract to you. Israelis are the ones with feelings about Palestinians, and vice versa. It is their conflict. You don’t know it. If you did you would not think they are all that bothered with Europe. That a few Jews fell off the tree like Einstein, Freud and also Rotschild, that changed the world into a more capricious place is true. But hey

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXOeTwa991Y[/youtube]

Europeans are just wimped out by America, and now America has nothing to look up to. Somewhere in every town in Europe still the spirit lives, and in each and every field the spirit dwells. But the true causes… of the evil… the jews serve as a mask as the causes lie in you, Satan the accuser… looking away ever from yourselves… meanwhile the world passes by and nothing is done to resurrect your cause!

Because if you build it he will come.