Women cannot be "Strong" and VICTIMS at the same time...

Sure, I got that you were talking about nobility. And when doing that you talked about what women were like. And then you made it clear that even then you were not judging women, in general, harshly enough. One can deduce things from those statements. You must know, given what you think about women in general, that certain things are not possible.

Plus our form of love was actually invented as a nobility, by the folks from Languedoc.

I think Donald Trumps daughter is noble in the extreme. She lives for her Fathers House and is the jewel in it. And her fathers house is now America and thus the West. I agree not many women are anywhere near that class.

Yes I noticed this as well. I would see ads and commercials saying “We are Strong”. And women fighting punching bags, talking about how strong women are. Yet the music in the background, was always feminist sounding piano music. And there was a cognitive disconnect. Strength is supposed to be shown not told. Strong people don’t have to convince you they are strong. They don’t care about whether you believe they are strong. They just drive past you with their loud rock and roll music. And I heard no rock and roll in any of these commercials.

Good points,

Strength is about Pride. If a father cannot be proud of his daughters then women have no Pride, and thus no Power. Most western women are prideless. Their fathers are ashamed of them. Ivanka Trump is a great example of daughters worth being Proud about. Beautiful, classy, intelligent, and won’t bend to cowardly and lesser men. Can you imagine Ivanka Trump as “helpless victim”? Nope, me neither.

The “Feminist” movement is anti-woman and anti-strength. Feminism is pro-weakness. Feminism wants women to be victims, and prideless. Because Feminists want to remove Pride, remove Patriarchy, the source of strength of powerful women.

I can appreciate the value of family loyalty, but when it comes to public office, advancing family members regardless of experience boils down to nepotism (favoritism). Which is a form of corruption.

Even the Ottomans practiced a more open form of meritocracy. Many ex-slaves, on the account of their own personal merit, rose to positions of status, such as great generals/admirals, and even Grand Viziers:
corndancer.com/fritze/reform … _home.html

(of course there was some hostility between the local hereditary nobility and the ambitious but promising commoners, but the road to power was equally open to both - and it was based on merit. …Would Ottomans have been as successful if their ruling was strictly dynastic?)

She may be noble, but his comments about her body and what he would do if she wasn’t his daughter are less so.

On the contrary, disloyalty against family and favoring strangers over your own kin, is corrupt.

USA is moving from Democrazy to Royalist (kin-first).

No faggot horde, I stated a few plain truths about female nature, “piece of trash” is your judgment of these truths because you’re used to lying to yourself and imagining women have some qualities they don’t actually have so you can justify putting them on a pedestal and admiring them. You despise what women actually are so much you have to replace it with a fantasy.

Same as I said to faggot horde, it only seems “dim” to you because you’ve grown accustomed to comfortable lies. And yeah there is no love, what a tragedy, right? Did you know unicorns don’t exist too.

Ah, but a reality in which unicorns don’t exist must be so “dim”. Since I called it dim it automatically makes it not true, meaning I can go back to my comfortable faggot delusions.

Oh yeah Ivanka Trump is very noble. Nothing more noble than a feminist whored out by her father to an effeminate Jew for marriage.

Name 3 noble American women.

Should a public servant put the interests of his own family over the interests of the public he is supposed to serve? As far as I know, the public elected Trump, not “his friends and family”.

(The founding fathers must be rolling in their graves)

i.imgur.com/kCyoeCP.jpg

azquotes.com/picture-quotes … -35-63.jpg

America already voted though. This is what America wants.

pics.me.me/the-trump-family-nor … 987858.png

And that is exactly the problem with Royalist-ism. Putting someone else’s family first. Its like the cuckery of tabloids, always talking about the marriage of the Prince Charles or whoever he is. Letting us being ruled by rothschilds and Queens of England banning our guns. As bad as democracy is, monarchy is worse. It’s valuing someone elses family over your own.

Communists, Marxists, Lunatic-Liberal-Leftists, Feminists, have all worked together to destroy the American family unit, and debase the “white-male-patriarchy” for the last 50 years.

It should be no surprise, given the high amount of Divorce, single-mother families, resentiment, internal fighting, broken families, rate of Bastards, absentee parents, surrogate parents, that the majority of America now (spawning from broken-families) look to nobler examples rather than favor their own kin.

Because the American family unit is shattered, people lust for the Ideal of a family. Anybody/Anything that represents this Ideal (Trump’s family) will satisfy the hunger. The problem here, is immorality, including this #metoo movement, false accusations against Modern males, etc.

Women are to blame.

The “victims” are only pretending to be victims. They are actually the Perpetrators, the ones responsible.

When was the last US President, before Trump, to have sons?

Obama = daughters

Bush = daughters

Clinton = daughter

It was George Bush Sr. who had sons. So George Bush Sr. was the last ‘masculine’ US president. People wanted and voted for Trump (a vote for Masculinity).

Pandora is wrong, like usual.

Cannot really disagree with most of that.

Not sure if testosterone causes sons, and Bill Clinton is a masculine man.

I think it deeply affects the sperm count of ‘Y’ chromosomes. More testosterone = more ‘Y’ sperms in each ejaculation, so much higher chance for sons than daughters.

Modern males (feminine) ejaculate mostly ‘X’ chromosome sperms and so most likely will have daughters.