sjws and americans

Please cite your sources for the 79 million Native Americans. Did Native Americans kill other Native Americans? How many million Native Americans did other Native Americans kill over a 400 year period?

Wendy are you denying the mass genocide of the Native Americans?

I could be wrong, but I read this post and it seems to me you are very judgmental. Me, I don’t think that in itself is necessarily a problem. But you seem to damn some things - that is, you are judgmental of them - because they are very judgmental.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg[/youtube]

Yes, many Native Americans remain in existence therefore Native Americans have not been mass genocided.

Yes, many Jews remain in existence therefore Jews have not been mass genocided.

Race is a social construct, therefore genocide is a social construct. :laughing:

But in all seriousness, White Settlers never attempted to genocide Native Americans.
What happened was Native Americans had their numbers reduced by 90% or whatever mostly by plagues White Settlers completely unintentionally brought with them, and the aftermath of these plauges.
If plague kills off 66% of your population, something like two thirds of the remaining are going to starve, because many of the survivors were partly or wholly physically, and mentally dependent on the people the plague killed, so only the very strongest and most fortunate were able to survive.
By the time Whites were settling in large numbers, North America was even more thinly populated than it already was before whites had ever arrived (due to the mostly hunter-gatherer population groups not being able to support high numbers), and so they could settle wherever they pleased.

Comparing what the Nazis supposedly did to Jews, and Gypsies to White Settler-Native American relations is completely absurd.
The Nazis were a highly organized society that could act as a unit, White Settlers consisted of scattered communities of English, French, Dutch and so on, often partly or wholly physically and culturally isolated from one another, so there could never be some agreement between them to genocide the Native Americans.
Relations with Native Americans were mixed, some White Settlers and American Tribes wanted little to do with each other, some wanted to peacefully trade wares and ideas, some settlers wanted to consensually proselytize tribes, some settlers coercively, and some tribes conducted raids on settlers, and vice versa.
Whenever White Settlers did go to war with Native Americans, Native Americans usually got the worse of it, because they had inferior technology and organization skills, but sometimes Native Americans were able to slaughter White Settlers by the many thousands and enslave the remaining.
Overall, it was largely plague, the aftermath of plague, and a much smaller native American population interbreeding with a much larger White Settler population that was responsible for the decline in their numbers, and not warfare between each other, and at any rate, Native Americans were warring with each other for thousands of years before Whites ever set foot on American soil.

So in conclusion, the initial decline in their numbers was an accident of history, sometimes one population group happens to fare better than another.
There was no concerted effort on behalf of Europeans to exterminate Native Americans, and relations between Europeans and Native Americans, aside from plague, were often mutually beneficial, or at least not detrimental.

Glad we agree.

Yeesh, that is one strict definition of genocide you got there, Wendy. One person of an entire type of person still not quite dead so there’s been no genocide yet - is that what you’re saying? Then they finally die and only then has there been a genocide? So what do we call a mass homicide of a particular type of person? Ought we to type out that whole sentence before we can say genocide? What if somebody is extremely distantly related to a person of that “type” and nobody knows about it? If the last Jew falls in a forest and there’s nobody around to hear it, is it still a genocide? :-" Don’t worry, that’s not a holocaust joke unless they were burned whole somehow with nobody around to do it because that’s the strict definition. Or maybe it was self inflicted, causing God to send them to hell for suicide, which would be God’s holocaust so maybe holocaust can be just? Same thing goes for if they were smote in the middle of the forest by God, which would also be a holy holocaust. That’s a holocaust joke.

Why are you overreacting? Are you in contention with many of both, Jews and Native Americans, existing? Since many women, Native American and Jew alike, exist no genocide ever occurred. I’m not denying there was murder, sometimes on massive scales, but it did not end in there being genocide. Why would you exaggerate them as genocided when they clearly aren’t? Not every Jew lived in Germany.

super not.

Actually I was just trying to be funny :blush:

I get your point about the literal meaning of the word, but I’m gonna continue using the practical meaning of the word as I am sure most will too.

Genocide is just a murder machine to clean up a certain type. It doesnt matter how long the machine is on, if it successfully removes humans of a particular type it is genocide. It is killing and killing and killing and killing this sort of person some more until you cant get your hands on any of them anymore.

Mutual genocide is war. Especially civil war is mutual genocide. We should contemplate that.

Are we gonna go to war, and then, will our allies become friends? :-k :confused:

See, this is how humanity changes.

I’m not sure this tangent is going to be overly appreciated by the creator of the thread, but I think the problem here is a simple grammatical one.

Is “Geno-” type/race “-cide” killing/killer the ongoing killing or the completed killing? Is genocide present or past tense? A trivial distinction in my estimation - maybe we can get back to the thread.

well everyone can agree sjws are the worst.

But strong cowardice isn’t this simply prudence, not being a retard?

The destruction of the native American paradise world is crazy, I can’t get my head around it. I dont plan to to. They’re just missed.

One guy said hes prefer to be called Indian. Some guy called Impenitent?

Some people get much love from the past. It won’t harm American classes to teach native American languages. At least that would be some real social justice.
newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday … W2Pm001RA/

It is genocide if the intent is to destroy a group. It need not wipe out every single individual. For example…Article Two of the convention defines genocide as “any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such”:

Killing members of the group
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

And here is how the guy who coined the term intended for it to be used.

And in everyday usage I encounter no one who uses the term only to cover the completely effective eradication of an ethnic or other group.

I have more trouble with people who, say, try to carry out genocide. Or those who would start a war they will not personally fight in, but will profit from. As a couple of examples. I am sure you weren’t being literal with ‘worst’ but hey…
And often it is many of those very people who get labels sjws who fight the hardest against, for example, the latter act I consider worse, the wars for profit.

People on all sides of various issues can be in there on that side for all sorts of icky personal psychological reasons. And there are people who know how to use that.