Falsely accusing of rape is rape

should fake-rape accusers be neutered?

• yes
  • no
0 voters

Its great that women got equal rights but unfortunately the worst women used it to take away the basic humanity of our culture.

Now they can go unpunished and get paid to lie about a man and ruin him. This is a complete violation of human rights, and it is sexual. So it is really rape.

Let’s make sure this is not going to last forever. In the end these satans (satan means accuser) must go back to hell and leave the real people be.

So lets make laws about it.

I think a false rape accusation warrants about a five year minimum jail sentence. What do you think? Is chemically neutering a good complementary treatment?

bah

Of course Im talking about women who should teach women, real women exist, even though so rare, they are more beautiful now than ever, this is why I wake up happy each day and go to sleep happy. Only in between I am tormented by the heinous reality so many humans believe themselves into.

If you are really raped as a woman now you cant even go to the police anymore because so many liars have made them all very distrusting. So the ford woman also rapes millions of future daughters.

some friend of mine he felt this needed said
vocaroo.com/i/s0Er9Up6bT6t

This suing and accusing system we have where you’re guilty even when proven innocent is of course what Kavanaugh aso makes his living on like any lawman. I kind of like this current interrogatrix who asks him to open up the FBI when he tries to keep it about the yearbook. But I don’t like her script about how he may have been… belligerent when drunk as a student.

look if some student can keep stone cold face politeness when drunk you’re surely not to trust him.

Also have you ever met a law student who isn’t belligerent when sober?

=;

so weird

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo[/youtube]

Is this about that rapist Kavanaugh?

Inspired by the circus yes.

I don’t know that kavanaughty is guilty or innocent personally. It’s about destroying people by slandering them without proof which is the lefts method even though a lot of them are proven sex offenders.

I dont believe Kavanaugh, so the Ford woman is probably not a rapist. Thats good. I like to see Democrats do something else than lie, its been 10 years since that happened.

Maybe Ford is lying after all I see how convincing Pelosi lies.

Sanctimoniousness is gonna win the midterms. Winter is coming!

Unless Trump quickly finds a woman for the job.

wow this is the real moment isn’t it?

Allá! Viene una tormenta!

There’s no proof he’s a rapist.

“President Donald Trump on Friday ordered the FBI to reopen its background investigation into his Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to examine the sexual misconduct allegations against the judge. The move came after Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake changed his support at the last minute and requested a delay of up to one week before the full Senate votes on confirming Kavanaugh.”

Good presidenting.

Its good that Trump moves to cast away as much doubt about that as he can.

I wonder if all the allegations would be proven fully true, would that make him a rapist, or is there a difference between an attempt and a “success”? Not that he’d get confirmed in any such case, but I am just wondering.

:-k

If only Ford’s allegation is true, than he is, or rather was an attempted rapist, I suppose.
If the third allegation is true, which it’s in all likelihood not, than he was a serial rapist, or a mass rapist.

And what if Ford is lying, what does that make her?
A Rape Faker?
Or a Rape Liar?