There isn't really a muse thread.

You can sometimes, but not by telling.when it comes, fill in but not build a bridge from a suspended arch sitting on a middle base, rising to expected tension when two ends meet, add a little from one, then the other end, so as to feel the meeting of an emerging cupola, but reading the tension, as it creates a supportable balance, stronger then if, it beats its pressure down to a real upstanding single leg. Go inward toward the pressure, not outward, to the sides, let them be their support , stronger, unseen.

Draw an imaginary arch of where they will end up, rather than postulating on a pre drawn expected point.

Its more of an inner sanctum.

Up the ante, for there is little hope in synthesis.

If I could cross that chasm to add to the other side I wouldn’t need the bridge or the fill. Flood it with water and float across?

Manic; it really is such a waste of time. Where do ideas go when they are not harvested? Can’t seem to reap what I sow.

Probably the ideas get stuck, and then they come up from some source, unglued , a trigger , that is an controllable urge, may be, usually spring, in the season of and/or like a myth of springing from ahead, from vast catacombs of hidden memory, may be or June even April.

Athene born to Zeus for swallowing her mother

Somehow now; it’s makes perfect sense. That is cool. And sort of makes you go “hmmmm”?

Thanks Orbie

Identity is difficult , but the ideas never go anywhere because they are nowhere. Nowhere, man, nowhere man, they are always reconstructed after a good night’s sleep, from the vestiges of what remains the days before. Other then that everyone acts a role, he thinks appropriate for the occasion. Thanks for remembering. Does that mean that I am an inadequate or unconvincing actor in any stage , or on any stage?

I think that would be your call. I’m still catching up. Gotta think slow, trying to feel groovy.

But striving to overcome self indulgence is possible albeit a rocky road, it does coincide with a pattern of manic and denied variations.

Fifty years ago before quantum time, such thoughts would have been labeled as folly.

and falling further behind

Guess the fear of falling masks an antidote: comic relief: but what if per chance the mask drops, literally as in ancient Greece? Can that coincide with an analysis of what lies below it?(the mask)? Is that what the birth of tragedy is all about? The shared but unknown depth of which it is said, not to individually look into?

Underground travelers must loose some of the fear, all of it would drop to the fears of the jungle, and perhaps leave to unimaginable terrors.

Perhaps it is myst, ery, clouds; fog, and sum sunny day will come along.

myst from Angel tears

Living in eternal sun

Liquid rays , laughing

flipside, ain’t much fun either. FI.

And what of masks? The notion of an authentic self political party is rather nutty. I really have so much I should be a republican. And I an’t what a democrat has become.

I think taxes are little more and can be so much less then the contribution made for the environment in play to make money. Advantage is a creation. Those who reap it should pay for it because they didn’t create the condition. Society, culture and government did.
It really fucks with my head from a human rights perspective but I can understand it from an evolutionary perspective. Are values cultural or genetic, or a mix

The notion that living on this planet for any amount of time provides presumption should be questioned.

Masks, taxes & presumptions

Masks are a cover for the presumptive projection of taxing others for the construction of the ‘authentic self’.

Such constructions are a matter of a very long time, and fear of uncovering, leads to a surge of subliminal forces, its forming a crucial , short term solution.

Imploding the above two , creates public sentiment , even contrary to previous holding.

I do wonder. At times.

Then I consider what it is to be sane. And one finds they are that line. Give a little to much to counter that and balance is precarious.

Good news, still on the line.

If a fish; I’d rather be off the hook.

And then the depth: :: :looking back at you

and then you’re on line again with more slack

and you realize you caught yourself again.

Thanks for reminding me.

Debate as polar is difficult to get use to. More like a plane than a line. More like a volume than a shape.

Not sure if debating a volume in terms of it’s edges leads to a meaningful analysis.

I really suck at debate