Teleologically

Speaking of a means to an end. How do we end depression?
How is that we can think that this can be solved or ended?
In fact what’s the difference between valid and invalid lines of answering and questioning?

If there is an invalid or valid line of answers and questions?
In any manner how do we go on thinking for others that have not wanted us to think to deeply into situation of obscurity only to be left in the void never to be shown light?
If there’s wrong answers I want to hear them as opposed to what you think is the ‘right’ answer. Or even questions.

There’s a justice and an injustice in society as I’ve seen with people thinking they must have it worse than others in order to prove that this cycle of violence meets and end. Although where do the people learn to take a stand? [-o<

ps.
HELP!

If you haven’t come across this thread viewtopic.php?style=9&f=15&t=175316 before, then do join the discussion… you might find it useful… especially the latest discussions taking place.

These are the right questions.
I can tell you the answer I drilled into but you can also study my work for that.
Most importantly keep asking this fucking question with all your might and dont be afraid that you might drill into the/an answer.

depression is seen, often, as the result of chemically pathological brains - there’s a wrong answer for ya.

Humans are dynamic social beings. Despression is directly affected by
meaningful work
meaningful activity - where you desire to improv and thus are willing to go through the pain of repetition and seeming dead end to do that
social life
being in nature.

small steps to improving any of those, improves depression. And vastly better than drugs do, and further, drugs just beg the question.

It makes a few people a lot of money to make depression an isolated even in a static brain.

But it is via our relationships - to things, activities, other people and nature - that we feel right in our souls.

Well yeah meaning is absent in depression.
I disagree however that small steps are the key.
Maybe after one gigantic leap they amount to something.
But the whole issue of depression is a big slippery hole. Every small step just confirms that there is no way out.

Fair enough. I think however we live in a world where people want magic bullets. They want their headache gone, now. They don’t want to know where it came from, what their body is trying to tell them. So yes, A gigantic leap is fine. I certainly don’t rule them out.

If you take small steps that are not real, sure.

But look closer at the metaphor, I meant to say that small real steps are impossible. The hurdles to surmount are all-or-nothing type deals.
At least in my experience with depressed people.

Whats certain is that taking pills to get out of it anchors you forever in the defeated mentality, it makes one grow happy to be powerless, or at least, a slanted grin forms on their face and they become all too jolly and “what can be wrong?” - they become “gay”. Estrogen takes over testosterone.

I guess for depressed women it is opposite. Ive seen that too.

My experience of depressed people is that they often believe that.

I haven’t seen that lasting or that they can integrate large changes very well. If something comes at them from outside, then they sometimes can adjust to it. But hey I’m open to big changes. When you have seen depressed people make a big change, what was this change. I mean, specifically.

I’m very anti-med approaches to emotional issues. You got a broken arm, taking morphine alone is stupid. And it cuts of an important feedback to society. People are not pleased with society, so we medicate them. That’s as bad as what the Russians did with dissidents and psychiatry. We need to use t his pain to motivate changes - in the individual, in the family, in the town, in society in general. If we do not have the lives we want, taking away the motivation to change them is monstrous.

Insightful! :-k =D> [-o<