Asia Argento

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/news/photo-of-asia-argento-with-accuser-surfaces/vi-BBMigoP?ocid=spartanntp

It’ll be interesting to see how the media reacts to this.
Will it treat her the same way it treated Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis CK and so many other men, the way Asia Argento herself, Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan and their ilk advocated they be treated, or will hypocrisy, double standards and female privilege/supremacism reign supreme?

How many of these rich and famous women hurling these accusations and slinging mud at their male colleagues are guilty of exactly the same kind of crap?

If they have evidence enough to prosecute, then she should bear the full weight of the law and be hung out to dry. What’s Hollywood saying…silent?

Hollywood is awfully quiet, so is Asia Argento for a change.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxThRcJl_AQ[/youtube]
Ex-Sacred Heart student pleads guilty to false rape claim

Thanks for sharing.

I’m glad Yovino gets to serve some time behind bars.

I would like to see Hollywood and the MSM treat Argento, a now admitted sex offender, worse than it did the men, many of whom they had no justification for reprimanding and banishing, because not only is she a sex offender, she’s a hypocrite, but I doubt that’ll happen, instead she may get to keep her career and all the perks that go along with it.

You do know that she isn’t Hollywood at all, right? she is an Italian
superstar but has done virtually nothing in Hollywood… if
she hadn’t dated Bourdain, no one in American would have ever heard of her…and
the reason she is Italian acting royalty is her father is a well known Italian Director
and her mother is a very well known Italian Actress…

and that is why Hollywood isn’t saying anything, they don’t know her in any way, shape or form…

Kropotkin

I knew she’s Italian, and was Bourdain’s girlfriend, in addition to starring in Hollywood films such as XXX, Land of the Dead and Marie Antionette, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Argento

Asia Argento admitted that she is a sex offender? Can you source that or are you referring to Argento’s incriminating text message? Rose McGowan is the only one calling Argento out telling her “to do the right thing.”

Yea I’m referring to the ‘cryptic’ text message, and also there’s the photo of them (half) naked in bed together.
Now this evidence may be too soft and circumstantial to hold up in court, but it’s more evidence than Hollywood and the MSM had against many of the male celebrities it reprimanded and exiled.

Asia and her ilk showed no mercy on these men, they never publicly said: maybe these men didn’t do everything they’ve been accused of, maybe we should listen to their side of the story too, and so Hollywood and the MSM should treat her the same way: banish her without a second thought.

When did Rose McGowan get so ugly? Why did she cut all her hair off?

Asia Argento? Isn’t she like way up there in the pound me too movement?

What, you trying to get high fives from 12 year old boys who are nervous around girls and this makes them think they ain’t?

That’s the stupid part about this whole thing. Maybe I’m just too damn old because if anything all I see is a fucked up 17 old that only got what he wanted. Van Halen “I’m hot for teacher”–now: “I’m was raped by the teacher.” What ball-less cunts are we raising. FUCK. I don’t care if this is not politically correct. I DON’T CARE. Look at the photo, the selfie. Yeah. Find the equivalent for any of Weinstein’s victims. He’s smiling. He got what he wanted and now “he was a child”. No mother fucker-- in his case quite literal.
Old enough to die, old enough to fuck whomever.

It’s as wrong for a middle age woman to have sex with a teenage boy as it is for a middle age man to have sex with a teenage girl.
If women want equal rights, they should receive equal responsibilities.
Feminism: traditionalism when it benefits women, and progressivism when it benefits women.
I call bullshit, the more we have of one, the less we have of the other, you can’t pick and choose.

If women are as mentally and emotionally strong as men, than they’re every bit as capable of taking advantage of men and boys, and so they should be punished for their crimes every bit as much as men, but if they’re not as strong…than why’re they demanding equality at school, the workplace and every area where it benefits them?
If you want economic and educational equality, you need to have equality in the criminal justice system too.

And none of Weinstein’s victims got what they wanted?
Many women will happily volunteer their pussy for financial gain, they’ve been doing it since time immemorial.
And now many of them may be cashing in a second time by playing the victim card, decades after the, ‘fact’, that’s ‘girl power’ (female privilege) for yuh.

Gloominary

Many took hush money are now claiming to be victims. Same as this mother fucker. All cashed in on the wrong decisions of a powerful person. But, one thing is that you take money for being raped or sexually harassed, and another taking money for getting laid with a MILF. He is smiling. There is no trauma there, and in my time, that was actually a high-five all-around the rooms of guys story.
Maybe if he was fourteen, but no, he was seventeen, old enough to go to war for example, but not old enough to have sex???

Those’re the kinds of assumptions we make about boys, we don’t make about girls, that they’re just horny teenagers, that they got lucky.
We don’t know the whole story.
Argento was involved with this boy on some level since he was about 8.
Perhaps she lead him on, promising a relationship, used him for sex and attention, mentally and emotionally abused him before subsequently discarding him.
The point is older women shouldn’t get involved with boys because of the imbalance of power, just as older men shouldn’t get involved with girls.
Argento committed statutory rape.
She’s a hypocrite, and she needs to be treated every bit as harshly as Weinstein, Spacey and CK were treated.

We could just as easily assume the women who accused Weinstein of sexual harassment were sluts/whores who volunteered their sex to advance their careers, so why don’t we?
Because female privilege.
In relationships between males and females, females can only ever be victims, never victimizers, and when accusations are flung, males are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

What?