How one should live.

We can prove by virtue of our existence that existence never stops (we are a subset), remember, existence is everything, if everything ceases to be… us, being a subset of existence wouldn’t be here making posts on a web board still holding your hand

Existence existed long before we did so while it is eternal we are merely finite. Only abstract things can possibly exist for ever because they are
not affected by reality. Things such as existence and death and numbers for example while physical things such as human beings cannot exist for
ever. Existence is therefore not conditional on my own existence. It will carry on long after I have died just as it did long before I was ever born

A hallucinated reality isn’t reality. It’s imagined. It’s not real.

You can’t be without having an eternal form of some sort, perhaps in a dimension of eternal forms.
Think it through. If something pops into existence without it being the exact thing, then thecombinatory factor came from nothing at all, coming from something else is coming from nothing. And we all know something doesn’t come from nothing, because nothing is not there from which to come.

So the answer is that we have eternal forms.

People can have tactile hallucinations, emotional hallucinations etc… they are actually reflected images of eternal forms, how you use them is imaginary, and because they are images and not the actual form, it’s impossible to hurt any being in existence against its will.

It’s still only an imagined world.

In the real world, people get hurt. One has to accept it and decide how to live with it.

One can be indifferent, one can be caring, one can be paralyzed by the it. There are all sorts of possibilities.

Yes, and apparently you missed the part where I stated that this type of world structure is damned if you do, damned if you don’t … that any structure that solves this problem is objectively superior, I
also stated that you can use the exact consciousness signatures and bodies depending on how difficult you want your life to be, my point, don’t dump on others because you want a hard life, do it to yourself.

But you don’t solve the problem. You imagine a solution - a hallucinated solution. IOW, you avoid dealing with it in a real workable way.

Accept that people will be hurt and move on from there. Build a solution which has that as its base.

I did solve the problem, you don’t see the problem, zero sum is the problem…

Now in this type of world system it is moral to make desirable states less zero sum, but to make it non zero sum, you need a different world system.

In this world system you need to go through the 4 stages that a sex dimorphism species must go through …

My videos are all online now

It’s not a zero sum problem. You got a big gift - conscious life - essentially out of nothing. You get value in life which outweighs the suffering. You’re not getting it in exchange for someone else’s loss.

Life without opposition is death. Hallucinating a life that you control is not actually living. It would miss out on all the elements that make life challenging and worthy of hard work, effort, and growth. Your idea sucks EC. Nothing would ever be accomplished or gained by your fantasy life for the only person consciously living it.

That’s your choice to live that way in a hallucinated reality.

We all still have higher selves in the ether to observe how everyone is living their hallucinated life, and we import what we like, we are still helping each other.

You live in a certain neighborhood, have certain friends… all zero sum, you should be ashamed of yourself for having them. Until you get out of your narcissistic psychopathy, others will always suffer because of you.

That doesn’t make any sense.

Other people live in their own neighborhoods and they have their own friends. They don’t need MY friends. There are plenty of friends to go around.

YOUR friends? You own them? Human slavery, you have to be with a woman then, they like men with human slaves. We are all curious by nature … we want to be with others by nature at some point.

What about where you live?

Well, you wrote that I “had” them … “you should be ashamed of yourself for having them”.

Did you mean that I owned them? Did you mean that I support human slavery by virtue of having “certain friends”?

That’s nice. You can be with others who live in your neighborhood.

Not enough for you? Chat with others on the internet. Get a penpal. Join a club.

You’re correct, I’m still disabusing myself of ownership language when it comes to people.

You don’t understand the 5 heartbreaks of relationship. In you’re greed, your ultimate spirit is to hold your friends and neighborhood over others who are less fortunate, somehow, you’ve probably even talked yourself into believing you deserve them.

The sense of power that zero sum games offer are too alluring to you, abuse is your calling card, which is why you are so vehemently opposed to hallucinated realities … you have no more reason to gloat, and that scares you.

This quirk in your personality doesn’t even allow you to see the poison of zero sum worlds or to spend every waking moment solving how to leave them behind.

You are not addressing my points. A hallucinated life is not a lived one. Are we split individuals living in this reality, a hallucinated reality, and our higher selves living in the ether? How many aspects of us are we currently…higher self, earth self, …?

How many selves we have is irrelevant to how unethical realities with more than one person are.
You can pick everyone exactly the way you want them to be and not harm or change them for who they are. You’re right, it’s not living… it’s hyper-life.
Beyond this crap everyone is trying to apologize for.

I neither deserve them nor not deserve them - they simply are.

I’m opposed to hallucinated realities because they are not real. They don’t solve any problem.