Perhaps

Consider this:

Cruelty only exists in life. Without life, there is no cruelty. Just planets placidly orbiting. Even when they crash into eachother or are obliterated by an exploding star or sucked into near infinite destruction by a black hole, there is no cruelty.

You say this makes cruelty absolute? I agree with Ecmandu, that makes hell forever absolute. But that’s not why it’s a lie. It’s a lie because it’s a mask, over another mask.

Made of a million made of a millions. There is no atom. The mistake is not that there is no atom but the question is there an atom.

Ahh… Mr. (I always post as a badass) Fixed Cross… running. No worries. You’re also seen as a child.

“Value” is vague. “I want to spank that ass” is specific. And it is not atomic.

To be clear: that there is no absolute does the opposite of make things less real.

It is, in fact, the way to be truly born. And awed. At the vastness of how much real there is. And how real it is.

Dude.

Also, you notice the desert of human valuing.

As it is.

Don’t dude me. I BEEN through hell. I dreamed in hell. Now life is bland.

Not internal crisis hell. All around me hell. Generational poverty hell. Real hell.

My only question about hell is: if I’m going there forever, how can I make it nice?

Trump restored value politically, as I did logically in 2011; No way back now. What follows is that value is restored religiously.
This is when valuing rears its ugly mask, when it strikes horror, when you know it’s real.

Meh.

I like Trump.

Trump is my self-valuing thesis.

you folks are so wrong about Trump. Good men don’t show one of the three signs… marriage, approach escalation, sexual jealousy. And that’s just scratching the surface … he’s one evil dude.

Evil like Christmas.

I bet old Jesus HATED Christmas.

Depressed people and grouchy people hate Chrismas.

Communists hate Christmas.

Not even.

Trump is evil like New Year’s.

New Year’s in New York. Can you GET more evil?

Well, Thailand. But that’s taking it all a little too far. Thailand only makes evil money because of New York.

Anyway. Good luck with Osama. Now there’s a good man.

The age of the good man has ended. Get ready for the age of real motherfuckers.

I’m fine if you call it the age of evil motherfuckers.

Cute. You still think there are real generations. You don’t see the delusion at its source, so you defend the illusion.

I don’t think generations. I think millenia.