Giftedness Exists

Why are Catholics better than protestants?

Because they put more enfasis on the Father, who is Zeus, than on Jesus, who is Socrates.

Praytell, what gave you this wisdom about womans inner life?

I think you got it wrong - when all is well, a woman recognizes a man as the meaning of her existence.
But most men will never come close to mean this to any woman. So women will screw with them and make them feel like all they are worthy of being is cannon fodder.
The case of islam - no one is considered worthy by anyone except as a trophy-corpse to be carried through the streets.

What is Dionisus?

The idea that in the end a male pleases a female more than a female, and the question of what the male most pleasing to a female would be like.

Yeah well Im not in your objectivistic tradition.
I read: “Dionysos is the form in which I, P.I.R., see myself as most worthy, and thus most likely to be worthy in a womans eyes.”
Which by all means seems valid.

Islam is a shitty compromise. We put our lives and pride on the line constantly but in return women must belong completely to us.

Its not just our bravery but very much our refinement, our literacy, our capacity to create powerful engines, lasting sanctuary, etcetera, etcetera.
Where war is concerned, it is in the end more about the lives we take. No widow is grateful to her husband for dying.

Thou readst what thou pleasest.

This is very Zeusian.

There is no one answer on how not to rape women.

Yes, I read the depths.

If you fail to kill many enemies? Would that not cost you your pride?

The depths of the soul!

But there is a greater number of answers than there is any number of things to the question why not to rape women.
One of them is: Quod licet Iovi non licet bovi.

Among humans, rape is almost always a symptom of inadequacy. The monotheism of the black stone is institutionalized inadequacy.
Philosophy is nothing less or more than the most necessary and most comprehensive human war.

Sure. I liked however his third person plural responses, sometimes blending group reactions, sometimes role playing the group reacting. Not arguing it is better than coming as oneself, as the individual philosopher. But I think that kind of play offers something. Like encountering a Deleuzian pack instead of one person. The process this leads to, not the conclusions in a specific post. I also like that sometimes it is clearly his own personal cranky reaction and sometimes seems to be trying to channel soumething more collective. But implict condescension in his use of this tactic and his reluctance to actually deal with life in anything but at a very abstract level make it repulsive over time.

Yes, I think Dionisus is very comfortable with Zeus and leaving him in power. The bovi also does not really want what is of Iovi.

Doesn’t have the time. But will certainly not stand by for rape.

Which God is philosophy of? Zeus doesn’t care about philosophy. What is allowed to the Ox is not allowed to Jupiter.

Zeus chases tail. Tail chases Dionisus.

Unless of course it is in chains.

Who is liberty of? Zeus doesn’t mind one way or another.

Dionisus gives it.

That’s obviously what is terrifying about Diunisus.

To those who have been chained, the unpredictability of freedom makes them think of an unpredictable master. Which is horrifying. When master is predictable, one can at least establish an economy of suffering.