Malcom X and White Supremacy

So you chose to focus on parts of my post which was offering an example of the complexity possible within the will to power, and as intended by N, rather than focusing on the vagueness and laziness in that’s conception of the will to power.

Like supremacy, a vaguely presented goal in the other post.

Ask the previous poster.

Which description does Iamb fit well?

I am not sure why Iamb is the focus of your response to me. Iamb’s general question is peachy if no longer interesting to me. I don’t believe in objective answers and consider his quest either quixotic or not really what he is presenting. He seems fine with quixotic quests. Good luck.

Did you agree with the point I was making?

Perhaps you were less clear about your point than you realize.

You made some guesses about what I chose to do (if choice really exists is a philosophical question), which may be wrong or may be right. But what did they get you closer to?

The subject of Malcom X and white supremacy somehow? Something else?

Perhaps. In any case, it had nothing to do with Iamb. I guess i could have said that. Quoting the other guy was clearly not enough to rule this out. Noted.

I wonder what year he would have been considered white stepping off a boat in NY as an immigrant.

Aye. This has been my argument against racial supremacism forever. What could be more bland and depressing than having only ones general ethnotype as the prime ground for self-valuing? It means one has so little to run with in life that one cant even attain the experience of stand-alone entity.

How would someone like that be able to accumulate money? Racists are invariably poor unless they form a government bureaucracy like in Turkey or the DMC.

Shakespeare must have spent some time in the tavern, listening to people talk about their lots.

Alexander the Great was the opposite of a White Supremacist. He showed Aristotle’s inferiority to the East.
But I suppose all dominating white males will be marked white supremacist by someone at some time. It certainly has happened to me, on no other account than me being white and powerful.

The problem with this is that “white supremacy” gradually becomes synonymous with “supremacy”.
And the problem also is that the more non-whites act up in racist resentment, the more I actually feel happy to be white, the more I am coaxed to relate my genius to my ethnicity.
thankfully I consider black Americans to be the kernel to Nietzsche’s higher man, and hold many of them as examples, otherwise I may fear that racists of other races would turn me into a racist.

I do think certain nationalities are almost guarantee for human failure. But nation is not race.

I’m less interested in you ruling things out than ruling things in.

Anybody can dissociate themselves and let their interlocutor assume the lowest common demoninator is then the point made. I find this a little disgusting, carry your own self.

But it takes… something special to actually then associate with something clearly stated. This is what interests me.

In case you are talking to me (you seem to have tossed your skill for clarity and conciseness or traded it for a social justice warrior kit) ; Ive seen you proudly step up as representative of at least three races during the course of a couple of years, which in all tree cases seemed rather helpless, and these three cases combined paint a picture of true uprootedness. You had infinitely more appeal to me when you were in your own category.

Nah nah. Not unless you are Karpel Tunnel. 'Sayn?

I am a descendant of white supremacists, brother of all Caribbean and Amazonic genealogical lines though not by blood. Genealogy of blood isn’t the only genealogy, and genealogy is not the only path to brotherhood.

I don’t hate my ancestors btw. I love them all. I’m just not down to continue that specific tradition, or really almost any.

White supremacy is against my creed.

I am Teuton of creed.

For me white supremacy is like dollar store epicurism.

I mean this. Maybe it is comparable to what a grail knight feels vs popular Christianity.

Whites will still look to the Teutonic creed when it comes to war against totalitarianism, the invention of BabyLon(don).

I do think Odins people are supreme among whites. So I see myself a supreme white person. But I think of black Americans who rise up from ghettos as equally supreme as myself. I thus consider these blacks far superior to most whites.

Drake is not that kind of Black just as Tolstoy isn’t properly Russian.

I agree with all thot. Not that Teutons are supreme. But in the way your greatest pride approaches genealogy.

If you don’t think that the the people with their hands on the levers (less and less, thank Odin) thinking genes make them superior is a problem, then go dream your Teutonic dreams. I got a war to fight.

I already won that war.
But yes, Kronos will still want to play it out.

Whether you like it or not, I got your back.

Alexander the Great and Mohammad the Arab were globalists, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Since white males are now per definition fascistic and racist, I am thinking that non-whites and white females should perhaps be protected from using inventions made by white males.

For example, electricity. So polarizing.
Im sure non whites can come up with some radically better solution. Morally so much better.

We evil white males will have to work with our own deplorable inventions. Also, cars. Fuck cars. Another white male racist invention.
Computers too, but thankfully, without electricity, they will not be able to infringe on the billions of non white saints walking this planet at the constant risk of being ruined by a white male invention coming into their lives.

Let us list non-white-male inventions.

I know the Chinese invented gunpowder, and people in Africa invented the spear. Pottery was also invented by non-white-males.
Let us make this already impressive list grow to put all white males to shame. Lol. As if they aren’t already put to shame by being white-males!

Did either one of them know the world is a globe?

If you’re gonna really go for it I don’t even think thats far fetched.
A world without white people would still be shitty if it had all the white peoples ideas and machines based on these ideas.
The others are going to be trapped.

The Chinese thankfully have a lot of their own, much older ideas and technologies. They could probably learn to do without racist white tools.
A problem is that the Chinese don’t like muslims very much.

This is no joke, the Party has sent a million Han Chinese into the homes of Uyguric muslims. These spies introduce themselves as family members (very smart, inconspicuous :slight_smile: ) , take a bed in the house and just report any extremist behaviour, such as owning the holy book, or basically showing signs of taking it all a bit too seriously more seriously perhaps than their loyalties to the Party.

Also they have internment camps where these people are being trained to eat pork. So, well, I don’t know. Yeah of course, as long as white males are here and white males tools are available, the saintly non whites will keep falling into the trap of hatred, a sin invented by white people for white people. Males. White males. Sorry. We’re not people, of course what am I thinking.

Shiiit. This is all just because Im a philosopher and have to think through all current thought, to their ultimate conclusion.
This filthy racism that the democratic party as well as the old and alt right are constantly feeding really fucks everything up. Ive naturally disregarded race for all this time, the constant antisemitism online wasn’t reason for me to identify with race as an issue. But the literal condemnation of white males, on the front pages of renowned free thinking publications, has made me realize that white males really do form a category of exceptional power. I can’t disregard any longer that the white privilege they talk about is just being part of a scientific tradition. That is all it is. White males have learned for thousands of years uninterruptedly to discern with skepticism the motivations of their own mind, and observe with objectivity the Earth and the Heavens.

I fucking hate this. How am I going to proceed now? Its just a fact that all racists of the world use white male technologies to spread that racism.
If they didn’t have white male tech, would they still be racist?

Totally absurd question. And yet, here we are.

I think I now understand Pezer.

I think, Im not sure ever with this guy, but its insightful nonetheless, what he originally identified as white supremacism is precisely this mockery Im making here, this sharp tongued dangerous mockery. It is the will of white people to claim their traditional means for themselves, as well as the results of these means. It is their keeping the means that have made white countries thrive for centuries away from emerging non white economies. Making them dependent on emerging white technologies under the guise of clean energy.

My mockery here just takes away the guise. It speaks the evil directly.

Thankfully we have big enmity between white males too - between Russia, Europe and America.
As long as they remain divided, its relatively safe.

Otherwise there may be a real fucking problem. We can not have that. Keep sowing the gospel of the evil of white males.