There's no such thing as Arican or Native Americans

Not what I get when I read it. I can understand how parts would trigger cultural wars. But we got those already.

Do you think these few white people I mentioned break a sweat over “cultural wars?”

No.

Diversity questionnaires reference both but geography is the more preferred of the two as that information is more detailed
So you are more likely to be asked if you are British / Irish / Pakistani / Bangladeshi / Carribean than white / black / brown

Even the EU is preferable to Kahns concentration camp.

British-native refugees are pouring into Amsterdam, taking all the low entry jobs.

Summary: “non whites are incompetent illiterates and should embrace that because it is romantic.”

Spend some time talking to Pakistani engineers or Japanese architects.

Lol, is that what I said?

Let me put it to you like this, son:

Should an Indian girl feel embarassed or empowered that I feel attracted to her because she is Indian among all the other factors that may have contributed?

A good white supremacist Indian girl would feel most offended.

And even Indian is deceptive. She could be a naturalized Indian of pure white supremacist European descent.

What I really mean is the kind of brown you find there, the specific genealogical inheritances to be found there.

As we know, modern engeneering and architecture are white innovations. I simply feel that it makes the pakistani sexier if he sees himself as not being of the genealogy that originally came up with it. As engeneering being something he added to his already ridiculously rich genealogy.

Or should he be embarrassed that it was not already part of his genealogy?

In which way does he most own the engeneering?

Your Plan B video is a fine example. I rarely feel white rappers’ flow. They seem forced and fake and belying a truer identity.

But in this case I felt it. His attittude said he did not come up with rap, but from living around rap and people with true flows he adopted it and made it his.

Eminem’s honest introspection used to achieve the same effect. But he is no longer capable of that honesty. In his defence, it was fucking heavy. I’m just happy he’s rich now and no longer torturing himself. Though it’s possible that an addict never truly stops torruring himself. But his family is taken care of and he gets to sit on nice leather couches.

…if all else fails, there is always the Other box to tick, and an accurate ethnic description can be made there.

I have never seen a /Carribean than white/ descriptor, and doubt that one has ever existed, but White and Caribbean mixed does… is that what you meant?

I’m not sure, but I’m not opposed to government preferring terms such as Afro-Canadian or Euro-Canadian over black and white.

Are we all African or European? The theories seem to default to a narrow beginning of hominids, all deriving from one ancestral line. Personally, I don’t believe that we are all derived from one ancestral line of forefathers and evolution theory cannot get it together with enough evidence of how these mutations would occur, so their theories are bumpkus man, bumpkus.

Liberal mind trickery!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO_xfR64qSk[/youtube]

If progressives really believed that, they wouldn’t refer to native Americans as native Americans, they would refer to them as African Americans.

And where did the apes who gave rise to humans come from?
Did they evolve in Africa too?
And where did the lemurs or whatever who gave rise to the apes who gave rise to humans come from?
Did they evolve in Africa too?
And where did their ancestors come from?
Did all of our ancestors from the first amoeba onward evolve in Africa?
Nonsense!

Our oldest ancestor, an amoeba, evolved in the sea some 4 billion years ago, so does that make us all sea creatures?
Every species and, whatever’s fashionable to call them nowadays: race, ‘population group’ is continuously evolving.
What happened is one population group left Africa for Europe some 100 000 years ago, and has continuously been evolving there, in Europe ever since.

So how long does a thing have to been evolving somewhere in order to quality as native to that region?
Well, native Americans have only been evolving in America for some 20 000 years, whereas Europeans have been evolving in Europe for double or quadruple that.
So by their own standards then, we’re Europeans, more European in fact than native Americans are native American.

Europeans have independently evolved thousands of our own traits since splitting off from Africans tens of thousands of years ago.

I don’t believe that either, that we all derived from amoeba. Why is science trying to force the issue that everything traces back to one thing? Because of the big bang theory…remember that it’s only a theory. Isn’t the everything began as one thing theory too synonymous with the one God creationist theory? From one God all differences arose.

Specifically, how? All I hear now is environmental factors caused such differences in biology but that doesn’t make any real sense as to how. It’s all speculative.

I think scientists are just curious as to why such a randomly mutating chemical as dna would have such similar traits in specimens around the globe. Why such distinct groups with such similarities? What makes dna tick?

We know, for instance, that butterflies from different regions which have had no recent sexual contact will develop the same patterns on their wings if set upon the same place for enough generations. So similarities are not necessarily of inheritance. But it’s interesting that both groups of butterfly would change the same way!

How imaginable is it that two seperate genealogical lines would develop near hairless arms and feet and etc. separately? Specially in very different places? But these are the kinds of good questions that make for interesting science. The questions are far more pivotal than delluded scientists think.

I think the same goes for creation myths. It is an attempt to understand similarities between people that left to their own devices might easily kill and even torture eachother. There seems to be no direct explanation as to why they are similar or should cooperate in any way.

The Africa theory presents some interesting possibilities. For instance, after maybe hundreds of thousands of years of evolution in the same place with the same evolving lines around, is it not possible that for instance the knowledge of lions or bovine is embedded in the dna? In the form maybe of reaction types that affect the imagination, say?

Also Africa theory makes an interesting case for why we walk more instinctually than run. Why roaming does our souls good. Plainsmen at heart?

To be clear, humans are hunters, so I don’t escaping in fear would be the only or even main reaction to lions on the plains. They would probably encounter eachother now and then as hunting rivals or walk by eachother’s nesting grounds. Or even encounter eachother roaming!

Excellent

Actually, black Africans have the skeletal and musculature that lends itself to fast, long distance running which I guess they used to track and run down their prey, exhausting their prey, and making them overheat in the sun so that the prey stopped to rest and was slain. How would African whites loose that biology, to what better end?

Walking is less taxing and more sustainable than running. If our instinct is to survive, conserve fuel for only when it’s truly needed, then walking makes perfect instinctual sense.