There's no such thing as Arican or Native Americans

Have we hit a wall of no further comment, here? I have always seemed to have that effect.

Oh how dull and boring for me…

@Mags

I think we should keep both broad identities such as white, black and Asian, and narrower identities, such as Irish, German, Nigerian, Ethiopian, Chinese, Japanese and so on.
Irish have more in common with Germans than they do Nigerians and Ethiopians, racially, ethnically and culturally, like Nigerians have more in common with Ethiopians than they do Irish and Germans, at least racially, so it makes sense to think of ourselves in both broad, and narrower senses, altho racially, ethnically and culturally Nigerians and Ethiopians are more different.
There’s more racial, ethnic and cultural diversity in Africa than there is in Europe, because Africa is a big continent, whereas Europe is more of a subcontinent of Eurasia, which of course includes other subcontinents such as West Asia/Middle east, South Asia and East Asia.

I don’t think white, black and Asian are necessarily demeaning and derogatory, unless we make them.
For me, and I know I’m not alone, they don’t carry any negative connotations.
But if you prefer, you can use European and African instead.

The UK prefers to use geographical identifiers now, rather than colour identifiers… do you think the US and other nations will be following suit any time soon? Is this even on the Government’s agenda for scrutiny?

I think genealogical identity is a beautiful gift for everyone, that the malfeaseance has not been to identify people by color or physical attribute, but to convince any man or woman that these are reasons to feel shame, and ao should be treated as non-existant! Of course they are existant, so it is simply a tacit acceptance that some genealogies are reasons to feel shame!

I myself am a product of many generations of white Europeans in a country where white is a minority. I used to think it was a matter of accepting my forebearers’ tacit white supremacism or becoming ashamed of being white. But this made me uncomfortable, so I shifted my abstract theoretical knowledge handed down by my white supremacist ancestors to experience of the attributes of all genealogies around me.

And it opened up one fucking hell of a beautiful world.

The reason whites think they are supreme is that white people are products of millenia of generations focused on civilization building. A lot of built up knowledge of the world and how to deal with it. While other colors indicate very different histories. Whites have found this terrifying. Since I ventured to experience the world as some of my black brothers do, I realize there is a fertility among us rather than a danger.

Black people and brown people should be proud, not embarrased, of their genealogies. Then they would attract white people more and much more sex would be had.

The problem is not so much white people as certain white persons forcing us all to be embarassed of the beautiful histories that is our genealogies.

They force us out of fear, of course, or cowardice, if you are the judgemental kind. Not evil.

Descendants of white supremacists like myself have a lot to offer descendants of other genealogies.

Just great!

Lol how do you know?

The whole statement leads to a pretty violent war. So what’s great about it?

Not what I get when I read it. I can understand how parts would trigger cultural wars. But we got those already.

Do you think these few white people I mentioned break a sweat over “cultural wars?”

No.

Diversity questionnaires reference both but geography is the more preferred of the two as that information is more detailed
So you are more likely to be asked if you are British / Irish / Pakistani / Bangladeshi / Carribean than white / black / brown

Even the EU is preferable to Kahns concentration camp.

British-native refugees are pouring into Amsterdam, taking all the low entry jobs.

Summary: “non whites are incompetent illiterates and should embrace that because it is romantic.”

Spend some time talking to Pakistani engineers or Japanese architects.

Lol, is that what I said?

Let me put it to you like this, son:

Should an Indian girl feel embarassed or empowered that I feel attracted to her because she is Indian among all the other factors that may have contributed?

A good white supremacist Indian girl would feel most offended.

And even Indian is deceptive. She could be a naturalized Indian of pure white supremacist European descent.

What I really mean is the kind of brown you find there, the specific genealogical inheritances to be found there.

As we know, modern engeneering and architecture are white innovations. I simply feel that it makes the pakistani sexier if he sees himself as not being of the genealogy that originally came up with it. As engeneering being something he added to his already ridiculously rich genealogy.

Or should he be embarrassed that it was not already part of his genealogy?

In which way does he most own the engeneering?

Your Plan B video is a fine example. I rarely feel white rappers’ flow. They seem forced and fake and belying a truer identity.

But in this case I felt it. His attittude said he did not come up with rap, but from living around rap and people with true flows he adopted it and made it his.

Eminem’s honest introspection used to achieve the same effect. But he is no longer capable of that honesty. In his defence, it was fucking heavy. I’m just happy he’s rich now and no longer torturing himself. Though it’s possible that an addict never truly stops torruring himself. But his family is taken care of and he gets to sit on nice leather couches.