There's no such thing as Transexuals

It’s not just a social identity Carleas which is your hangup, not ours. You mean leave it to the liars then spend tax dollars sorting out the mess when they get murdered for lying? No thanks.

If the scientists are lying liberals themselves or fauxsexuals, damn right I’ll reject it.

lol @ lying liberal scientists

There are a few things here.

1. You’re talking about children, and children aren’t full agents and are and should be treated differently.

2. You’re using an example that doesn’t exist. Since my argument is premised on full agents sincerely expressing their self-identity, it’s inherently scoped to identities individuals sincerely express.

3. Just as I haven’t suggested that transwomen need to take birth control, it doesn’t follow from someone sincerely identifying as X that we should treat them as X for all intents and purposes. I don’t know what treating someone like an alligator in social contexts entails, but on that point see (2).

Yes, it is. You and Gloominary are concerned about the shape of people’s genitals, but in practice you aren’t being asked or expected to give any thought to anyone’s genitals.

But here again, your test for whether a scientist is a “lying liberal” is whether their research supports a conclusion you don’t like. That’s fallacious.

Yes, I am as that is what gender entails via biology, physiology, and psychology, gender entails all biological female anatomy and dispensations derived from that female physical anatomy. Real females have the entire package, fauxfemales don’t and never will.

If they are a liberal, in other words, a liar, then all of their research is full of falsehoods. It doesn’t have to do with their conclusions so much as it has to do with their ideology to shamelessly push agendas not based in objective reality.

All liberals are liars?

Thank god Bob Mueller is a republican.

I haven’t met any liberals who were not willfully in denial of objective reality, so my answer would be yes, all of them, liberal minds are infected with a virus of social, mental, emotional, and physical degeneracy which is leading the the decline of Western civilization by the propagation of their lies on a massive scale.

Yes, a sellout republican like most in the party are right now. If Trump drained the swamp there would only be a few public servants left on the floor of congress, standing next to Trump. Trump has beaten those republicans in the house and senate and they are pissed that he is rocking their long term boat.

I think that one of the 2 people to come out already and endorse him for 2020 reelection was indicted today for stealing campaign funds. They said he bought clothes at a golf course and listed it as spending money on balls for wounded warriors. Paid his dental bills with it. Took the family to Lake Tahoe and Italy. All kinds of shit. So far then that just leaves Trump and 1 guy.

Willfully ignorant of objective reality?

Claims about things like, “objective reality” are the stuff that philosophers talk about, and largely those debates are unsettled and consist mostly of logical connections between metaphysical entities, (and I don’t mean your voodoo witchcraft kind of metaphysical entities).

You should really reword whatever it is that you’re trying to say so that you can be understood by people who are used to seeing the terms your using mean something technical as opposed to just part of an emotivist coping response.

Objective reality, a man is born with a penis and scrotum and a woman is born with a vagina and reproductive organs, thus they are identified as such respectively and we don’t waste time debating the ridiculousness of social constructs to name non-biologically irrelevant individuals the same as biologically born individuals…a debate brought on by liberal lies…duh.

Liberal lies don’t want them to be settled that’s my point.

You have a weird way of interacting socially, and I would kindly ask you to stop thinking about my genitals.

Seriously though, it does seem very strange to think that you have to picture the genitals of whoever you’re interacting with in order to have a sufficient mental model of them for basic social interactions. Most social interactions don’t involve genitals, couldn’t possibly involve genitals, wouldn’t be the slightest bit different if the genitals involved were different. One knows so little about the genitals of the people one interacts with, even if you do hold an image of their genitals in mind to help make sense of the interaction, you are almost certainly mistaken on a regular basis (e.g. hermaphrodites, accident victims, passing transsexuals, etc., not to mention the numerous small ways in which a person’s genitals can differ from the norm), and the image in your mind is just a useful fiction.

So, you will accept scientific findings that conflict with your beliefs when they are not the findings of a liberal, and you can tell whether or not they are the findings of a liberal based on whether or not the findings confirm your beliefs… This is not an effective method for aligning one’s beliefs with objective reality.

But how do we determine to which referent a given symbol should apply? A man is a man, a woman is a woman seems straightforward enough. But those are just self referencing statements that don’t tell us anything regarding the meaning of the terms in any given context.

Check out this guy…he’s got a theory of names. It’s interesting stuff. Sometimes Wendy, when your entire world view is a big hilarious set of political memes and your overall view of things is actually very small, the only thing you can do when you don’t understand is attack the other. Like, trannies make you feel sick to your stomach and so they must be wrong, and people who say they’re not are the bad guys those lying liberals.

It’s sad to watch. Here…educate yourself a little. Objective reality as you call it, if there is such a thing, would be inherently apolitical.

This is a philosophy forum god damnit. So learn some philosophy and act like it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naming_and_Necessity

When the troll is dumb but you get trolled anyway because you want to help someone who is dumb.

Shit. Kripke…sounds like a Jewish name. That means his theory of names is probably just a globalist liberal lie.

Liberal liars due tend to get riled up easily.

Is that why you’re so riled up?

How many times do I have to repeat that it is their agenda that rejects objective reality, so their works would follow that agenda. It’s not difficult to identify a liberal just as it’s not difficult to identify a conservative. Liberals want to hijack names and ideas and reinvent them to mean something different, thus lying about the nature of reality as it has been for a coon’s age, maybe longer. The definition of insanity is trying to reason with a liberal. Bye.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAjPOpws0eE[/youtube]

coon’s age. proof of trolling. run along now.

For Mr R

youtu.be/UQjKGJZu4mg