Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Always looking differnet in every pic…

I’m a fan of MagsJ. Also that hat betrays impeccable style and taste. Lemme upload one of the old Pezer.

Ugh. It will take some technologying. Maybe later.

Later is good…

My buddy

37396640_10155746420490197_6098898739080986624_n.jpg

That’s a crazy good picture.

Can’t get em right side up!

Caught myself in a whimsical position.

I wish this were my buddy.

What do you wish was your buddy? I saw a park there and a lake and perhaps someone fishing?

Lol no, nobody fishes in that pond.

I tried to take pictures of fishes but the camera didn’t capture them.

Might be easier to get a cat… ; )

…or foster a neighbors’

…or make like Dr. Doolittle.

You are not a smiler… like I - better to capture the mood at that time, than to capture an enforced smile or God-awful grin… whoever thought that that was the way forward in photography? :laughing:

I like old photos where people are dead stern. That speaks to me.

Maybe I will get a cat someday, or even a dog. Right now I have my hands full with my tomato plants.

It is nice to know that I make you laugh - lol. It looked to be more of a man-made lake to me. We have one in a beautiful park a few towns away. Beautiful lake. But what of the buddy?

I have a theory that the smile was a cold war phenomenon. You see it emerge in the 50s. It was the West’s way of saying: “See? Our way of life makes us happy!”

…and how are they coming along? I have room to grow herbs, but nothing bigger, and certainly not anything that would warrant constant care… my own self-care being a constant work in progress - I might grow things with pretty flowers… courgettes etc, as they wouldn’t look amiss inbetween the shrubs or growing in a retro tin trough… and maybe some peas. :-k

…but the fact that it carried on into domestic photograpy is what gets me… :neutral_face:

“Smi-ile”! No… fuck off. =;

Yeah, well, trends stick around.

Pedro I Rengel

Why?
I like old photos too which go waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy back. It almost seems to be a bit like time traveling. If only we could…

What you need to do then is learn to multi-task. Pets and tomato plants are not at odds.
Perhaps in your travels, keep a look out, you may come upon a poor abandoned cat or kitten like I did. Take him or her in after having first dropped him or her lol at the vet for a spin.

He/she is out there waiting for you. If you choose to see it as your destiny, well, that is just fine. If not, make the poor thing your destiny. This is how it is done anyway.

Recents Photo…

me at 225 lbs

For some reason I pull it off well still, oh well…

Oh Ecmandu, your eyes are overflowing with sadness, what has brought about such deep misery?