What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:12 am

Smart guy. 1st person I talked to here. I remember coming on and starting up with him about how Dick Cheney was a great leader and should be admired for his ability to attain and utilize political power. He was just super pissed about what Cheney used that power for. Great stuff.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Ierrellus » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:31 pm

I am reading Celt myths in hopes of luring my muse back. She's been gone too long.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Rewatching Star Wars IV, V, VI.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:32 pm

Anyone seen the Solo film?
I m hearing it is tanking and yet the trailer looks better to me than any of the other newer ones.

m eating a BLT sandwich and drinking coffee over studying complicated things.
Before the Light - Tree of Life
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:42 am

I will remain willfully ignorant of all things star wars.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby newegg » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:37 am

Fixed Cross wrote:Anyone seen the Solo film?
I m hearing it is tanking and yet the trailer looks better to me than any of the other newer ones.

m eating a BLT sandwich and drinking coffee over studying complicated things.

trailer is a repeat of Wolf on Wall street. That is the style of the movie.

It aint star wars
newegg

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:13 pm

Im sure its going to be great.

:eusa-snooty:
Before the Light - Tree of Life
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:08 pm

Joker likes when I get mad and we agreed that I exhibit Hulk angry...SMASH ALL! Why does my brain go into fixated, one track mind mode? I stay buff and green for a long time. :mrgreen:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:32 pm

Watching the Pioneer Quest Season 1 Series filmed in 2000.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:39 pm

Joker has gotten me hooked on playing PvP campaigns in ESO where every death is a learning experience. #-o It's a good thing that we haven't purchased the headset yet for I'd be screaming loudly into it during invasions and would probably piss other players off. Just too excitable! :P
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:55 pm

WTF? Xbox Live servers are down for repairs...the torture! Now I'm here twiddling my thumbs. Where are some new meaty threads?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:10 pm

:occasion-unclesam: :obscene-drinkingbuddies: :flags-usa: Happy 4th of July my fellow Americans!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:48 am

Wendy, what are you celebrating when it's 4th of July? Wjat is it, to you, that makes America great?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:25 pm

Giant balls and their bearers formed this prosperous country. Persecuted European Pilgrims went head on against the odds across a huge ocean on crap ships with dwindling supplies and no clue as to what was on the horizon but hard work to set up shop and colonize a completely foreign and hostile land. That takes insane guts and self-initiative that doesn't quit! Then to top it off once many communities were set up working as a unified European force, they repelled the British tyranny and created an intelligent constitution of checks and balances to manage their own newly formed democratic government with life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in mind. Today's greatness is that same fighting spirit against globalistic tyranny now though and to maintain a thriving country with its original intent and European peoples intact. Those are some of my highlights of greatness. I am so proud of my forefathers for the blood, sweat, and tears that they invested in American soil to set up a system that was able to flourish and shape many successful aspects (infrastructure, industry, technology, economics, government, foreign aid) the world over and it was all accomplished in a few hundred years.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby xhightension » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:20 am

Chillin'

Get toasted, quit ya day job
Keep smiling, people will want to know what you're up to
xhightension

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:54 am

good advice

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 pm

..fuelling up on protein, by way of a chicken casserole I just made and had a bowl of.

..trying to settle on an outfit to wear to this Saturday's arty-party event.. the event email update sent today, letting attendees know that Ross from Friends will be doing a DJ set. =D>
I will be trying on outfits, head-dresses, and hats later on before bed :lol:

..thinking about hoovering and mopping the ground floor area, but I don't want to get wiped out.. do I look at dirt, or do I suffer not looking at dirt through tired eyes and mind.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:40 pm

..snacking on GMO-free cob-popped popcorn and home-made red.

Outfit for Saturday.. nearly sorted.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:38 pm

MagsJ wrote:..snacking on GMO-free cob-popped popcorn and home-made red.

Boy, popcorn sounds good. :D Must check if I have any kettle corn.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:07 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
MagsJ wrote:..snacking on GMO-free cob-popped popcorn and home-made red.

Boy, popcorn sounds good. :D Must check if I have any kettle corn.

Saturday was disappointing, but at least I got out and stretched my legs.

What's kettle corn Wendy? something similar to tortilla chips?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Fondly recollecting this years sweet corn crop...so tender and wonderous.

What's kettle corn Wendy? something similar to tortilla chips?

No, it's a flavor of popcorn. Kettle corn is coated in butter and sugar flavoring so you get the savory element of both in every popped corn kernel.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:30 am

Thanathots, there are better places to post racist memes and things you copy from the internet. I would respectfully ask that you just do your nazi stuff in another thread. This is a thread about what you're doing. So posting racist pics is off topic. I commend you for being so creative as to manage to be off topic in a thread that is designed to cover almost any topic. However, your post is lazy, doesn't even give an idea as to what you're doing, contains no real text to speak of, and can serve little purpose other than to inflame other members based on racial ground or to demonstrate that you're identifying yourself as whatever one is identified as who posts such things. It's just divisive and not in a good way that facilitates a mature exchange of ideas. If you just don't like Jewish people, then maybe start a thread about things that you don't like and go at it there. This thread is for talking about what you're doing.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:20 pm

WendyDarling wrote:No, it's a flavor of popcorn. Kettle corn is coated in butter and sugar flavoring so you get the savory element of both in every popped corn kernel.

Ahhh.. our version of kettle corn is Butterkist, but its popularity has waned over the years, in favour of the current healthier more-natural options out there.

..I am currently channeling narcolepsy and napping in front of the TV.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Pandora » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Pandora
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:21 pm

10,774 posts later and no one has even come close to topping this:

I'm sitting on my couch, watching a video of the alabama/lsu game while smoking a bong and waiting for chinese food to be delivered. I was thinking of getting someone over here to clean the place. This is usually what I'm doing, I've seen this game about 130-140 times now.
Or I'm in the bathroom someplace, bored and using my phone to post on message boards while I poop.

He purred in jest. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat