Concerning Natural Human Understanding?

Comprehension, curiosity, and needs = Basic natural human instincts.
That being that desire, emotion, or feelings become it’s void, from what we feel in our hearts compared to what we understand from others.

I’m not sure I can go against what my heart feels contending to what I know to be truthful, although my mind feels something different.
It feels as if it wasn’t what my total desire once was and put into it. But yet whole in value, or more like whole in all things naturally given to only human. Whole, period. It’s there but not all there. Human have had a total diverse needs or I guess wanted ideas of thinking that drove Man crazy. But yet concern and complete awareness that something was’t quite right. Then having created things of inescapable capacities, that aren’t relative, aren’t whole at all.
The Theory of Mind is advanced in unique ways that only determinism is applied toward real occurrences or consequences.
I know only knew that I hadn’t escaped a fate more real than reality itself.
Which was in turn frightening or making me think I was afraid.
In this universe nor any-other. I can’t fear that for any other being other than myself I wasn’t actually there for.
If what happens across paths of destruction where not to have been created? Than what? It’s natural for human to think of things, and create and build, and go forth from there and proceed to more evolving ways to devastate and/or destroy to actually have choice or a comprehensions of a decision. What was again going to be created, is than in turn a vendetta of itself.

So it’s more of a pivotal point in human understanding that we mustn’t drive our minds to lose our sanity even if after the fact that everything went bad. or in fact if we’d not be witness to even our own faults and disagreements. Personally reckoning and trying for myself was a feat all of it’s own. And then feeling that there was a reason for something somebody else told me to do or take chance upon, we’d have to accept realistic fate.

Hadn’t there been, not just one, yet all kinds of ways to drive Man insane in life?

It’s unless somehow that man can grasp realities of life and help one-another in various ways through what’s possibly a concern for safety. That in turn is what we as human could only do, was try I guess. :astonished: :smiley: :laughing: Yet. Possession was only 9/10 of a law which we must’ve broke a hundred times not understanding. The only way now, to overcome fears and or trials is to face those trials head on, am I right? Or wrong? And why?

Is a never-ending quest of trial to never give up? To never surrender? Yet help to situate a situation all together, in or out of this galaxy. Only in life, is death in shambles, I’m barely hoping to help my community, 25 yrs young, barely, NOW.
After so many frustrating hours of complete brokenness and there’s more people to help slingshot innate characteristics into their children and be kind to one another. Yet I feel I won’t ever begin to help. And we mustn’t give up this culture at any point. Goodness. And helping people with whatever they needed had might have been a right decision also. Inherently creating a stable, because it would be different if it were the other way around! This, is reason why I never give up hope, and give thanks and applaud all of those who have been here for me, or bringing me to where I am. All the elder before me. I could have only said thanks, sorry, and I ‘appreciate it’ so many times…Before fate calls my name. Although I’d never wanted to change a thing in life, I only imagined it to be better. Never actually believing in oneself can bring down a whole domino line crumbling.

If a house had no foundation then there’s no way to hold it together!

Yet we’ll have very well known sources if there’s a broken leg somewhere along time, space, or life. Must’ve forgotten or remembered. But yet somewhere there had been on a table or two without a leg to even stand. So it be fixed?
No. Some tables were made that way. Never to have been corrected.
If things were made perfect, than there’d be no reason for humans.
I’m not saying I need relying on something to be selfish or selfless for, or fate to bring me to where I need to go, yet, sometimes… Fixing something might not have been the correct choice either. Or visa Versa and not it all along with variables of faith and doing work, healing from a life lived here. I never wanted to question anything but yet help to what questions people fathomed to help situate an impossible mindset of theirs. I don’t know, prospectively I won’t speak for others. Cause I already might have had words of conflict that then will spark an inescapable hell hole of my mislead questioning. Yet afterwards only becoming more of a symbol of my very own damned environment. I see that it truly was me this time seeking something more of a guide or teacher to his student more than ever. I don’t know why.
Something’s just are, and something’s that aren’t ARE NOT something we’d got to worry ourselves with I suppose. But that truly is the sucky part.
[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< HAVE MERCY LORD. :open_mouth: :frowning: :cry: :cry: :cry:
We must provide, assurance, provide futility, provide for ourselves, if not someone else. If not this whole ecosystem won’t forgive! and it’ll become discontinued.
This Earth here was, is and will be truly a testament to all Men and Women that have endeavored in living among ‘Life’. And we mustn’t forget why we fight this good fight. Truly.

Gonna need you to break that up into paragraphs or space it out a little or something.

no

There ya go, Mr ‘un’-Reasonable. lmao :-k #-o!i :laughing:

Sort of a stream of consciousness there…seems like a lot to think about at once. Seems like a combination of wonder about the world and how and why it works the way it does, combined with a desire for some personal ethics that you can be assured are helpful to humanity. Interesting stuff really. On another note…is English your 1st language?

#-o :laughing: probably not in another life time. Lmao but yeah in this one yes. Lmao