Michael Cohen's Chutzpah And Secret Voice Recordings

Michael Cohen Donald Trump’s ex attorney is now cooperating with Robert Mueller’s ongoing Russian collusion investigation, being that Donald Trump’s administration has essentially left Michael Cohen to the wolves concerning the Stormy Daniels revelations he’s now cooperating to take Donald Trump down politically particularly in a form of possible impeachment.

Recently the hidden tapes that Michael Cohen has is Donald Trump making lude sexually vulgar jokes about previous playboy model Karen McDougall that he allegedly had an affair with in 2006.

This is a powerful lesson for attorneys everywhere and shows the amazing power level of Michael Cohen concerning chutzpah in that if you’re going to have powerful clientele doing business with them it never hurts to secretly acquire voice recordings of them in all business transactions. Michael Cohen is a rising star within the Robert Mueller’s Russian probe investigation.

Did you just start following this? People who could see through Trump from the beginning have been waiting on this for months. They’ve got so much evidence from that raid that this is literally the tip of the iceberg, at least in the estimation of anyone who isn’t totally brainwashed by the “fake news”, “DNC Server!” hype. It’s gonna be awesome man. Mueller is asking for immunity for 5 witnesses in the Manafort case. He keeps delaying sentencing for Flynn. Kushner is dodging subpoenas. It’s a total clown show.

Man I really need to get into this whole video or audio recording of everybody thing as it is very useful for years later if there ever becomes a need or thing. If anybody says I am trying to blackmail others I will just say that I’m taking notes or creating a form of study for academic purposes. It’s brilliant.

It’s about time I step up my game.

You need an app that lets you record phone calls for sure. Call recorder pro for android is pretty good.