Society, Government, and Economics

Learn it. All of you. #-o =D>

Enlighten us…

Let’s see here. okay. We got a taker. Well then. How about as one Society who are we?

As a Government how do we as a ‘Society’ see ourselves as?

And from where do we go with Economics?

With Government…?

Please.

Everything is tribal and an extension of the tribe. The best economics is that which benefits the majority of the tribe because those arrogant enough to believe they can run the majority arrogantly in disregard of them will face a vicious mutiny. The best kind of government rules with an iron fist and takes out the trouble makers time from time to a firing squad because it is the only message or communication they understand. You must enforce authority, morality, ethics, and culture on the population otherwise they’ll become degenerate, out of control.

Or that oneself cannot understand? Like a prison inside a prison? Despicable me for ever playing along enough I guess. I should have never brought that topic or thought up of 'I’m a believer in other various, important moral concern, regard public communication and house. I guess.
I shouldn’t care much about Society, Government, and Economics… hm…
This’ll have to some evolving to get use to. I guess government in america is only situated on that, which was government and economics. That’s nothing but considerable falsifies eventfully impacting humans everyday.
For that reason I’m angered over here.
And no social standard can ever corrupt my mind the way government fallacies conspired to invoked, coaxed, and material persuaded us with and unto us, have not it been applied to my distorted mind already I could have saved humanity.

I still try to salvage my love for the rest of the world though you better believe it. I won’t rest until Society, Government, and Economics has prevented mankind from ever becoming more than just themselves for good.

You and others haven’t even begun to understand anger, despair, or misery yet here in the western world but soon very soon we will all experience this globally together when the event happens.

Pay attention, you and everybody else will know what this event is when it comes in a couple of years or less. Prepare yourself as it is coming or ignore this advice to your own peril.

K. I put it on my calendar.

You should still try and inform us of the upcoming upheavals at least.

I truly was already from the time of my birthed, fed up with how the government and how tactical they are at waging war with our own beliefs and innate philosophies anyway. I’m already pledging disloyalty, like presidents never did while swearing! On! A! BIBLE!

That Anger stemmed from such unbelievable sh!t excuse me, I’ve witnessed across seas, across the isle, It drove tears to mine and my peers.

For years it was oh, governmental pigs discreetly bombed this place, or that museum OR This Coptic church. HORRENDOUS MISDEEDS OF MANS OWN DISCONTINUITY!

That was only, our own dispersed, and indiscriminately disposed, exposed, and nerfed reality of great looming gloom and doom of unrestricted horror, apocalyptic chaos bred by one system, understandingly given to our own civilizations citizens by media outlets. Our own media here in, america, excuse my language, have wrought and brought tragically into reality. I’m a vicious cycle of our own hysterical understandings sorry.

Instead of romanticizing doomsday, we can live in the Event now.

or destroy it. Contradictions and paradoxes in place. Misery is everything now God.