What's for dinner?

That milkshake though…

Too calorie-dense for my taste… every calorie should count. :wink:

Yeah but you don’t drink…or eat one every day.

As a food source, I still find that milkshake unjustifiable… as opposed to meat/seafood, vegetables, or even alcohol.

I’m sure it’s delicious though…

Smoked beef sausage and a baked potato.

Scrambled eggs with two types of tomatoes and green peppers, onion, garlic, black pepper, and salt over toasted Hawaiian bread.

Ok here’s a thing with bacon jam, sliced rare tenderloin and blue cheese crumbles on little bits of toast. And, a biscuit. The biscuit has peach slices, blueberres, fig fam, and candied lemon peels on it with some drippy blueberry juice drizzled on it with mascarpone in between the layers. This fucking thing is amazing.

London broil, baked potato w sour cream, and corn

Beanies-n-weenies with a cherry turnover for dessert.

I had a lot of good food the other day. I started with a little bit of cheese and some nuts, then moved on to this coconut cake. Let me tell you about the coconut cake…it’s made by this really old lady who’s been nominated for a James Beard award maybe 3 or 4 times. A truly bad ass pasty chef. She’s got her own wiki page. Dolester Miles. The cake cannot be summed up with either a picture, or 1000 words. I’ve eaten a lot of cake, and this one may be one of the best. Then after that, which was basically a quick bite while I was waiting for another restaurant to open, I moved on down the street to the other place and got this 32oz tomahawk ribeye. Coffee crusted, and rare. Then I went home and took a nap. Good times.

Oh yeah I also got the bacon jam/tenderloin/blue cheese appetizer again. And man look at this inside of that ribeye…

Delhi Tikki Marsala with chicken, veggies, and rice topped off with a white cupcake heaped with vanilla frosting and milk.

Chicken wings cooked in a spicey coconut-milk broth, with courgettied-spaghetti and banana thrown in.

Sweet Italian beef sausage and mushroom marinara over elbow macaroni.

Tuna salad sandwiches with eggs, onion, green pepper, hot/sweet pickle tidbits, salad dressing, and albacore tuna on toasted, sugar free wheat bread.
Been craving tuna salad for days, now my dream has come true. :smiley:

Rice and beans.

Sometimes I allow myself the indulgence.

Chickpeas in this case. Maybe I’ll slap some mayo on it…

Look what you made me do.

I fried it with plenty corn oil and soy sauce.

…after a meagre breakfast of coffee and 2 scrambled eggs, I’ve engulfed a chicken Jalfrezi grilled curry… complete with Bombay Aloo and 3 large poppodums, followed by inside out salmon Sushi rolls and Organic SB…

Stuffed! :neutral_face:

Traditional bread stuffing in a whole baked chicken with small roasted red potatoes as well.

A spiced chicken broth, accompanied by a white Sauvignon Blanc… all Organic: