Israel (ethno-facism)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44881554

No, you cannot criticize Israel in any manner whatsoever, that’s anti semitic! You cannot criticize the nationhood promised to us by divine God you atheistic heathens!

Of course Israel is a Jewish only state, what did you think was going to happen exactly?

Did you think we were going to play patty cakes with the remaining Arabs and Palestinians?

Look at them run and scurry about! :laughing:

Israel is now an officially Jewish nation vermin, pack your bags or belongings to Syria, Jordan, or Egypt where you belong! Arabs and Palestinians don’t belong in Israeli land! :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet the American goy could only dream of having border security like we have in Israel with Mexico.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld3RdZVvpfg[/youtube]

That feeling of joy you get shooting the unrighteous of God.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey48uTfIeww[/youtube]

By the way American goy this is the way we handle troublesome children at our borders.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h6rL4pj2WU[/youtube]

Could you imagine if say, France, declared themselves to be an ethnically French state, principally, and assigned all the minorities who reside there second class citizenship?
You’d never hear the end of it, the rest of the western world would condemn them as white supremacists, fascists, Nazis and so on, sanction the hell out of them, ban them from the EU, NATO, the UN…

Here’s what I say: either we have a standard, or we don’t.
I’m not going to have one standard for North America, Australia and Europe, basically for majority white countries, and have a completely different standard for the rest of the world, especially for Israel, which’s suppose to be part of the 1st world, the ‘progressive’, western world, who our politicians say, share ‘our values’.
They obviously don’t share our values if they’re ethnic nationalists, separatists.

They say they’re concerned about the Arab birthrate…I mean can you believe that?
Imagine if Donald Trump said: ‘I’m concerned about the Arab birthrate, and the Hispanic birthrate, the Arab and Hispanic populations may overtake the white population in America, and that’s a problem, bigly’.
Of course we all know what would happen, he would be impeached, hell, assassinated, there’d be riots, blood running in the streets.

I mean who the fuck are these people?
The nerve of them, to simultaneously push one set of policies in North America and so on, and push a completely different set of policies in their homeland, and our politicians don’t dare, dare call them out on it.
either we condemn Israel for being a country ruled by right wing extremists, or we’re hypocrites, we have no right to condemn so called right wing extremists like the David Dukes, or Jared Taylors of the world.

Where the fuck are all the outraged liberals and social justice warriors when we need them?
Where the fuck are you guys?
Funny how you suddenly do a disappearing act when it comes to Israel.

And to top it off, contra to the rest of the world, with the exception of the Trump admin, in this bill they’re not recognizing Palestine’s right to half of Jerusalem, and they’re declaring the right to further expand their territory, and settle in Palestinian lands.
It’s obvious what’s going on here, it’s only a matter of time.
If the world continues to turn a blind eye to Israel, there isn’t going to be a West Bank, or a Gaza Strip, there’s just going to be Israel.
They are being ethnically cleansed in their own lands, and our politicians don’t give a damn.

And might that have something to do with how much power Jews have in finance, media and politics?
…Of course it does, they’ve been handed a blank check to essentially do whatever they want, so long as they do it quietly, with an amicable, contrived, smug ‘progressive’ face.

You Israelis, but also Jews and non-Jewish liberals and social justice warriors, who support or turn a blind eye to this, you need to be called out for the hypocrites, you are.
Israel is an ethno-fascist, state, repeat, an ethno-fascist state, say it with me.

:laughing: =D>

You’re not helping your cause very much with these videos, Jew.

Keep posting.

The difference is that the nationalism of Israel is a given by divine decree under the jurisdiction of God which is why we Jews are allowed religious and ethnic nationalism while the European goyim are not. Was the territory or homeland of France promised to the French by God? No, I didn’t think so.

Only white European caucasians immersed in their evil whiteness is capable of Nazism.

If you criticize Israel or the actions of its government you’re anti semitic.

Jared Taylor is getting called a right wing extremist? That’s utter horse shit. Being a voluntary racial separatist is being an extremist, naturally migrating towards people who are like you is being radical? wtf?

I know. It’s the same we feminist separatists get labelled radical. It’s fucked up.

A logical inconsistency may arise when a neutral position is abandoned.
America is suffering from lacks of perspective , awareness of the gravity
by which Democracy has evolved through the original revolt against the English King, back in the day when New Worlds beckoned the few new Humanism to generate incredibly forceful men, who dared to contract the great supressions against greater yet bested interests.

Kant was a reactionary fueled partly by the aspiration to retain aesthetic and religious motives which the Germany was first to break, with Luther at the helm.

Again my pedantic inclinations gleam through, and the case for the moderate point of view has to be reaffirmed at a time of great political uncertainty.

Into this America and for principles for which otnwill stand for hundreds of years to come, came the famous declaration of human rights, based on Democratic Principles.

That its not working is evident in what’s going on today, not just in the U.S… but in the equally reactive world.

The arisen paranoia because of the disconnect, scares people, society itself in open societies habe lost the ground for the belief they can or should fight for. The open societies, admittedly always had their enemies,
and as such had always confined an element of divisive anti-partaking in the separation between those who believe in it, and those who don’t. The bedlam is represented my giant fearful metaphors , such as impending mushroom clouds, forgetting that the root of present power is vested in general and specifics affordability between the nationalism by birthright and of immigration. How affordibl9e was the Freudian economic and the public economic dissention present and past?
In Germany the economic just post WW 1 created the impoverishment of the will to fight for existence itself, reaffirming the idea of the absolute worth of species, and it is a matter of economics, which created the bubble of illusion of what it consists of: material measures as overcoming those ofmtje spirit.

How can US immigration policies , a heretofore richest country for all the world , affording and needing cheap labor and new blood into a sparsely populated huge land , being able to over come any and all ethno-religious differences to the other countries which did not have the means to that luxury, in a miniscule few hundred years, upsetting the Old World Order magnanimously?

Sure , Iran can reply to Tump’s fiery rhetoric by saying that he is being presumptively ill advised by holding to the limited time of U.S. imperium, where others have lasted far far longer with a developed social intelligence far more etched into specially derived cultural consciousness?

The weakest are always the moat nationalistic , the most prone to the schism of the difference between actual and potential sources and applications of.power.

Representation fears the public at time of reversing material and political unity, and projects vastly unto such, as reminders of the chaos ensues by trans-porting that socially-psychologically schism unto the meta psychologically past, of irrelevance of Freud’s concept of the economy of the ID?

That the stereotype of such can be denied and such denial sustained, is nothing more than based on the grossest of gross generalizations, and usually , as is now, the poor downtrodden white reactionary falls for a trap, that has been ingeniously constructed, to mean the opposite of what is says, and having historians of all manner scratching their heads how it could have happened.

So much for the limitations incurred at a point in time they call the end prehistory, at which point nothing is to be learned from it, ergo- are condemned to repeat its mistakes.

Sorry, to be edited

I’ve never heard that before, what I hear is that modern feminists in general are crazy stupid.

If you support whiteness in any way you’re an extremist and if we had it my way we would start calling such individuals domestic terrorists. Damn domestic white terrorists should be banned everywhere.

Just a different kind of domestic terrorist only against the rights, privileges, and entitlements of women.

There is only one pure form of morality and ethics goy where it is called Judaism. We are the light bringers unto the world and when the messiah comes morality will be restored across the world from Jerusalem.

I suppose that’s true. One never hears the phrase radical feminism. And right wingers are never called crazy or stupid.
Good call.

There are many Jews who believe just as you do, but unfortunately our media won’t call them out on it, because it’s controlled, and overly preoccupied with Christian and Islamic extremism.

Judaism is inherently racially supremacist and religiously fundamentalist, at its heart, and so is Islam, unlike Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhism and Hinduism, which’re intrinsically moderate.

Moderation is an aberration in Judaism and Islam, in Christianity, Sikhism and the others, extremism is the aberration.

Contrary to what our media would have us believe, not all religions are equal.

Judaism and Islam are a scourge on our planet.

Thanks for exposing it for what it is, Jew.

I totally agree, I guess Japan is radical too, by the medias standards, since it only allows people of Japanese descent to immigrate to, or come back to Japan and become citizens.
I guess most of us are radical, because most of us, most of the time tend to gravitate towards people like ourselves, and to our own culture.

Apples and oranges.
Population groups have been voluntarily segregating themselves for thousands of years, it’s only recently, in the last few decades, mainly in the west, that continuous mass immigration has become the new norm.
Mass immigration is what’s radical, and so would a mass exodus of females/feminists from society, where as races, ethnicities, cultures wanting to preserve themselves, and being weary of outsiders is, normal.

Maybe as Karp T says the “radical feminists” separatists will exit society en masse as we all hope, Gloominary and the cray cray will die down.

There are many problems with why people are being moved around and for what purposes and the way the media is handling this and PC shit and more.

However, differences between the sexes are enormous, yet we heterosexuals often not only want to temporarily get closer to them then we get to all our close, long term friends, but further we often want to move in with them. So I don’t by the difference means separation bullshit. Further you can have in-society separatism - rather than women moving away from a country - and in-society separatism was the rule in some traditional societies. Men having their closest relations with men, even compared to their wives, and women the same. Women enclosed in separate worlds.

And we were not segregating, but segregated because we grew up in different areas. HOwever the most powerful regimes in the world tended to be vastly more mixed and cosmopolitan and this is going back thousands of years.

And I find this ‘similarity’ at least for me to be bs. Oh, it would be nice if I could identify from 10 meters whom I’m more likely to like, want to work with, be close to, etc. Those who would feel like my tribe.
Lovely it life was a fucking paint by numbers.

But for me it ain’t.

And then, I guess, I find your position here a little odd in the context of the thread. Aren’t the Zionists then simply being effective in what you think everyone should be doing. Most every piece of land is going to be contested. Separation will come by force or not at all.