5th wave feminism

There is no cure for whiteness white male.

This guy ^^^ :icon-rolleyes:

Do you get some sort of satisfaction in thinking that the entire world hates you?

Change the record Horowitz! =;

:laughing:

I want a pink pussy gotch strap.

Don’t we all? :confused:

^^^ :eusa-snooty:

The world of course hates their betters, it’s because they’re envious.

No, under feminism the woman wears the gotch strap and the male submits, this is how a male sheds his male patriarchy and surrenders his prejudices. If you do this you will become a true male feminist. If you do this repetitively every week that is how you get closer to your inner femininity.

That is not a sentiment resigned to only Caucasians…

Caucasians and whites aren’t humans, they don’t count. We must destroy whiteness.

I thought you were making a ruder joke than you were :stuck_out_tongue: I was implying that satisfied women don’t turn to feminism :wink:

But the miscommunication here made me think - are the newer waves of feminists feminists? I support the first wave or two, but these days it’s something else that I just can’t support.

Man you fascists and alt rightists just keep coming out of the woodwork…

So you think this is a global sentiment/plan?

I think it’s more… keep the masses busy infighting, whilst they the conglomerates gain even more of a stronghold over everything.

No, it’s a systematic globalist initiative and plan.

You’re either part of the solution or part of the problem, we will destroy whiteness worldwide and it will be wonderful. You’re not a white apologist, are you? If you are you support racism.

I support nothing, but myself, when getting out of a chair.

I don’t support a world that doesn’t seem to have anyone’s back. =;

Good, give into radical individualism…

:laughing:

You’re determined to label me with some tag or other, I see… a label I’m not unhappy with, over all the other possibilities out there.

As a radical individualist, I salute you. :handgestures-salute:

Make sure that you listen to your betters on the BBC news, they know what’s good for you my Londonite.

[Any day now I expect them to take a giant shit on Brexit.]

Conservatives and BBC biased news ain’t friends, honey. :angry-nono:

The BBC bias has gone off the charts of late, but some news shows and political shows have started to rein their bias in… for fear of losing all TV licence funding and their jobs.

Everyone who wanted to Remain are taking a giant shit on Brexit, because they obviously have a vested interest in some European business or other, or why else would they be whining.

England will never leave the European Union, Israel’s founder the Rothschilds won’t let it and they own all of England. Let that sink in…

Oh, and they own most of the city of London also. They practically own the English Crown. Cheers!

…and therefore vested interests in the EU trading links? and hence why the attempts to keep current trade deals unsevered, so that they keep getting their moneys.

The only reason that grown people are crying over Brexit, is because of their vested interests in EU trading links, which all those 1000s of start-ups have been denied from over the last few years… it’s always about da Ps/Benjamins baby!