Kompromat

All I can say is, to paraphrase an observation: Where there is so much smoke, there has to be fire.

As the heat goes up, plenty of people will opt out, basically the uncertainty will scare the living daylight out of them. And that’s before any conclusions drawn can be definitive.

Note to others:

How is this not the frame of mind embedded in and embodied by the political objectivist? She just KNOWS.

Wendy,

My question to you is still this: what if you’re wrong? What if it turns out that Trump did collude with Putin in order to throw the election his way?

Would that even matter?

Again, I suspect that in regard to particular issues near and dear to you, Trump is your man. And towards those ends, any means that he employs either to attain power or to sustain it, is justified.

In other words, there is no sense in really even trying to argue with you about Trump because those particular policies of his are in sync with your own – and Joker’s? – political prejudices.

And [I suspect further] never in a million years would you consider that perhaps these prejudices are just existential contraptions rooted in dasein. To go down that path is to risk pulling the rug out from under the psychological comfort and consolation of just KNOWING that the liberal scum are all that separates us from the way the world ought to be run.

Then it’s just a question of insisting that you and your kind are the only ones who really, really, really KNOW what that is.

What you believe, I suspect, pales next to the fact that you do believe it. It’s the rock-solid certainty of your dogmatic narrative that propels your contributions here.

Let’s start there, okay? Pick a particular Trump policy that you wholeheartedly embrace and explain to us why any and all who are not “one of us” in regard to it are necessarily wrong about it.

The honorable ex chairman from the F.B.I. James Comey recently Tweeted that anybody that votes republican in the coming elections will be supporting treason and the Russia foreign takeover of our nation. I think he’s right you guys, we need to vote democrat in order to get the sleazy commissar out of office.

If you vote for Trump in the coming elections or republicans you’re not a patriotic American but instead support foreign treason and sedition.

Trump’s nationalism or protectionism is bad for business concerning international Jewry therefore with that alone I must oppose him. Sure, he moved our embassy to Jerusalem and defended us within the UN but his policies is bad for our financial bottom line in our global initiatives. Globalism is the future, nationalism isn’t.

Your man, Mueller, is not producing results, that’s how I know, Muellers bullshit indictments exist for all to scoff at, even you biggie. :crying-pink: :flags-usa: Scoff away! :laughing:

“supporting treason”?
That’s comic gold! :evilfun:

That you are reduced down to this sort of superficial retort speaks volumes. It’s Kid stuff.

Well, to some of us.

Seriously, though, I am curious as to how you might respond to the points I raised above.

Let’s take it to the rant forum if you’d like. :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1qpgQr8wXk[/youtube]

Ironically as it were?

But I’ll pose the same points to you that I posed to Wendy:

[b]My question to you is still this: what if you’re wrong? What if it turns out that Trump did collude with Putin in order to throw the election his way?

Would that even matter?

Again, I suspect that in regard to particular issues near and dear to you, Trump is your man. And towards those ends, any means that he employs either to attain power or to sustain it, is justified.

In other words, there is no sense in really even trying to argue with you about Trump because those particular policies of his are in sync with your own – and Joker’s? – political prejudices.

And [I suspect further] never in a million years would you consider that perhaps these prejudices are just existential contraptions rooted in dasein. To go down that path is to risk pulling the rug out from under the psychological comfort and consolation of just KNOWING that the liberal scum are all that separates us from the way the world ought to be run.

Then it’s just a question of insisting that you and your kind are the only ones who really, really, really KNOW what that is.

What you believe, I suspect, pales next to the fact that you do believe it. It’s the rock-solid certainty of your dogmatic narrative that propels your contributions here.

Let’s start there, okay? Pick a particular Trump policy that you wholeheartedly embrace and explain to us why any and all who are not “one of us” in regard to it are necessarily wrong about it.[/b]

Again, no huffing and puffing, no name-calling, no Kid stuff.

Instead, an intelligent and civil discussion regarding how you have come to embrace the political prejudices that you subscribe to here and now.

Do you see them as basically subjective/subjunctive predilections rooted existentially in the particular life that you have lived, or, instead, are you able to defend them as that which all rational men and women are obligated to embrace.

I don’t know who this Joker is as I am 100% globalist and kosher. My name is David Horowitz not this Joker you’re referring to and I am still in the process of getting my new username changed to that.

There absolutely is no question or debate that there is a Russian in the white house, I was totally agreeing with you. We need to get that foreign commissar out of the Whitehouse!

More Kid stuff.

Yawn.

He’s an incredibly pro Israel Russian, so you should be pleased. He surrounded himself with Pro israel advisors and hawkish Iran haters.

You’re acting very cheeky, are you a Russian agent also? That’s exactly what a Russian agent would say. Perhaps we need to do an F.B.I. Russian collusion assessment of all individuals living in the United States just to be sure.

I don’t know, maybe he’s a fifth column member that is not only conspiring against the United States but Israel also. I have my suspicions.

Until he bombs Tehran with a nuclear missile ushering the new messiah I will have to hold onto my suspicions.

“If you see or hear something suspicious, report it and say something.” - Brought to you by the F.B.I., C.I.A., Democratic Party, and Homeland Security.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn06W-iBfkQ[/youtube]

Only if he then converts. I mean, maybe he’ll target Israel next. The enemy of my enemy might be just a psychopath. But I’ll admit it’s a good first test.

Don’t forget bombing Tehran with a nuclear missile, they’re a threat to Israel, the United States, and world peace.

Even your attempt to be clever here comes off as just more Kid stuff.

Well, to me.

Anyway, anytime you [or Wendy] would like to explore my speculation regarding the extent to which our reactions to the Trump scandal are basically just existential contraptions rooted in dasein, I’d certainly be willing to give it a go. And, no, I don’t exclude my own reaction.

No huffing and puffing. Just a serious attempt to understand how particular individuals come to think and feel as they do about things like this.

I don’t know what you’re talking about, I am a registered voter of the democratic party and financial donator to AIPAC.

Note to others:

Enough said? :banana-linedance:

^^^Russian cointelpro.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANzLIuxhNo[/youtube]

More like McDonald’s, Shell and woman and gays who live there.