4th wave feminism

Feminism isn’t about equality, it’s matriarchy, it’s about female supremacism.
Social libertarians, not liberals, are the ones advocating for genuine sexual, and racial and religious for that matter, equality.
Men are not oppressive, basically, it’s not in our nature to oppress women, or if it is to some extent, society has historically done a good job of weeding it out wherever it finds it.
Men and women once had different roles, but these roles didn’t favor one sex over the other basically, and they were, for the most part, necessary for the time they were instituted in, but not so much anymore.
By mischaracterizing traditional sexual roles and attitudes as oppressive, and their occasional reappearance in modernity as uniquely oppressive of women, and never of men, feminists have committed a graive mistake, if not an outright malicious lie they’re perpetuating, and use as a pretext in which to oppress men.

This is about the one kernel of truth you’ve uttered. The rest is crap.

The one unique thing about the clash between the sexes that separates it from clashing between other groups is that men and women are naturally predisposed to lust after and fall in love with each other, to want each other in a way that no other pair of groups want each other. This will always stand as a strong barrier against the kinds of genocides we see between other groups of people across the world and throughout history.

The real hardcore feminists are those who don’t really feel anything for men–a minority indeed–and our sisters, mothers, daughters, and wives won’t stand for the kind of extremity you speak of.

Now how 'bout that Fooly Cooly, huh?

You’re funny

How about him/her? Is s/he empowering or destructive?

I really don’t want to talk about it.

Being that conservatism or nationalism is a form of mental illness along with white male patriarchy it probably is all in your head. You probably need psychiatric help, I know a great therapist by the name of Bernstein that you might be interested in.

You need to get out of your hate mongering and embrace feminism. You need to buy and wear a pink pussy hat, start listening to Madonna, and go to an art expose where women artists utilize their own menstrual blood cycles in an artistic mosaic, only then will you be cured of your sick male prejudices.

Did this alt-rightist just speak about female aggression? Sexist! Racist!

Women are the progressive future! Men are a part of the violent antiquated nationalist past which is why many women everywhere are the global progressivist leaders of today.

Women are great supporters, guardians, and protectors of the new hegemonic postmodern neoliberal global system that we have today which is a good thing to keep men (especially white men) in check.

Feminism is one of the greatest things to happen to the world and the sexes. If you hate feminism you hate women everywhere and the whole of humanity.

You uneducated hate mongers just don’t understand the gravity of the whole situation, ignorance isn’t an excuse here.

That’s just hate monger speech from poor economic losers that can’t compete in the modern workforce or progressive technological world, only respectful feminist males whose income is $40,000.00 or more per year in income can garnish the respect of a modern feminist woman because they’re worth that and so much more! The lives of fifty men isn’t worth the life of a modern feminist princess beauty.

It’s always these sick poor economic low income males complaining the loudest, nobody cares about you slave! Get back to work! It is always the low run of the economic ladder males causing conflict, who is going to financially support a feminist princess giving her the life she so justly deserves?! You?! No, I don’t think so!

…such a lengthy video, I will watch it when I get a chance sometime later this evening.

You mean Amy Bernstein, world renowned clinical social worker?

amy bernstein.jpg

Which one do you think suits me best?

Don’t forget homophobic. But serious, who doesn’t like female aggression? Reow!

A different Bernstein, don’t be anti semitic. Any pink pussy hat will do.

Also, I forgot to mention that after doing all I said above you must make a Youtube video renouncing your manliness,whiteness, and patriarchy where you must sit on a giant dildo naked all the while you’re wearing a pink pussy hat. You must verbally state and acknowledge women as superiors where afterwards you acknowledge their sacredness.

Only then will you’ve shown your appreciation and respect of feminism.

Yes, you’re right on the homophobic microaggressions that you’ve committed also.

It depends on the female aggression exhibited and if they’ve done it freely for themselves as everything is intersectional.

Not talk about Fooly-Cooly???

Shoot! I really wanted to talk about him/her–although I’ve only seen the first episode–Vespa Girl/Fooly-Cooly is a really interesting character. I can understand not wanting to talk about him/her, though–Hee, hee, hee–

Watch out for your dreams…

:slight_smile:

You’re gonna have to wait for my write up, Liz (it’ll be so worth the wait).

You know my Rick and Morty thread.

And you might know my Ballmastrz thread.

Well, Fooly Cooly is third in line… and there are some uncanny parallels which I want to talk about… so stay tuned! :smiley:

Didn’t you notice that more than ninety percent of mass media and thus billions of retarded tv-watchers and newspaper readers form a global counter movement to Trump?

It has been a complete zoo. Count yourself lucky you didn’t notice.

Why don’t you want to talk about “it”–or about Fooly-Cooly? Why not–Huh? Vespa Girl is kind of basic, isn’t s/he? And how about that Fooly-Cooly!?

I’ve decided to start peeing sitting down until women can pee standing up as a show of solidarity with their movement.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hLUNYIoOE0[/youtube]

That’s so brave, what a way to embrace your inner femininity. That’s good on you. Virtue signals

:laughing: