Revelation 13:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed

Daniel 8:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.

4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.

Job 5:18-19 King James Version (KJV)
18 For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.

19 He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.

Revelation 13:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

2 Chronicles 9:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold;

1 Kings 10:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,

And?

King Solomon is the Beast Man it’s his number.

But what does that mean?

Wiki notes the Solomon story in the Hebrew Bible but doesn’t make a connection to the 666 in the NT book of Revelation. Usually, 666 is explained as the cryptic gematric signifier of the emperor Nero. This would seem to imply a preterist interpretation of Revelation i.e. as prophesy about stuff that happened in the first century when it was written. That people still look to it’s fulfillment in the 21st century is a testimony to the book’s power to symbolize people’s existential angst.

Very well put. =D>

I’m still curious about the ram imagery. What do the quotes in the OP have to do with 666?

Nothing that I can see. And if a cigar can be a cigar then the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year could actually be 666 talents.

Are we Judaeo-Christians now. (Being converted now)

My Parish building is at 666 Norwich. When you add up all the numbers from 1 to 36 you get 666 and because 6x6 is 36 it’s The Lords Number which the Devil stole. He stole everything. Every warrior of Christ has 666 burned in their heart and wears a dark fleece. Its in the Bible.

No. It’s in everything we watch and listen to nowadays lmao.

We’d have got to learn to co-operate with those who cherished everything in us at one point. Although it’s different now. We still don’t stop giving off love.

Do we need to understand the numbers to know or be able to do anything useful, helpful?

It’s in the Bible.

\m/ \m/ =D> =D> =D>

WHAT WE WATCH AND LISTEN TO!?!?!?

Dont yell at me.
I already told you ignorant that 666 is in the Bible.

I was told that the ancient Hebrews used the same symbols for both their alphabet and their number system. 666 is a word, the name of the beast. It could be something like Bob.

Hey I tried it, it’s true. The sum of all numbers up to 36 is 666, which is cool because 36 is 6 x 6.

Maybe Satan is our friend.

666 is man claiming to be god because 6 is one less than perfect 7 and 3 is the trinity, so three sixes = a claim of being god.

I here answer my own question. Numbers are the real archetypes.