Higher World

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Higher World

Postby xhightension » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:04 am

Four levels of human individuality: Mineral, Plant, Animal, Human; A+B+C+D,etc.
Combining concept with Threefold individuality of Body, Soul, Spirit
Trancends to
Threefold Society.

Microcosm to Macrocosm
Using the Eightfold Path from Buddha
Using
Creative Footprint Individually
Then
We find the Idealistic Moment
A Moment that brings about a Movement
A moving brick house from the individual

A movement of becoming: becoming aware of thoughts by splitting them into two categories:
Essential and nonessential,
Ultimately
Leading to clear vision of mind and body

Microcosm activation in motion
Keep smiling, people will want to know what you're up to
User avatar
xhightension
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:01 am
Location: between islands, building bridges

Re: Higher World

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:45 pm

if you want a higher world, just make more drugs. It's pretty much that easy.
Slenderman can invoke memory loss in all but the most resolute - you could have already had a Slenderman encounter and not remember it.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Higher World

Postby xhightension » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:16 am

The Eternal Warrior wrote:if you want a higher world, just make more drugs. It's pretty much that easy.



But not a sustainable higher world.
Keep smiling, people will want to know what you're up to
User avatar
xhightension
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:01 am
Location: between islands, building bridges

Re: Higher World

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:48 pm

xhightension wrote:
The Eternal Warrior wrote:if you want a higher world, just make more drugs. It's pretty much that easy.



But not a sustainable higher world.


It sustains itself. You worry too much. It's pretty much automaton status.
Slenderman can invoke memory loss in all but the most resolute - you could have already had a Slenderman encounter and not remember it.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Higher World

Postby xhightension » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:07 pm

The Eternal Warrior wrote:
xhightension wrote:
The Eternal Warrior wrote:if you want a higher world, just make more drugs. It's pretty much that easy.



But not a sustainable higher world.


It sustains itself. You worry too much. It's pretty much automaton status.


Not a drug-induced higher world. Maybe there is a problem with framing it as 'just make more drugs.' It's not that easy. Drug addicts are the lowest animal-humans.
Keep smiling, people will want to know what you're up to
User avatar
xhightension
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:01 am
Location: between islands, building bridges

Re: Higher World

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:56 pm

you say 'not a', obviously, this world we live in is either drug induced or not. It's not a 'a', it's a 'the'.
Slenderman can invoke memory loss in all but the most resolute - you could have already had a Slenderman encounter and not remember it.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Higher World

Postby xhightension » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:00 pm

The Eternal Warrior wrote:you say 'not a', obviously, this world we live in is either drug induced or not. It's not a 'a', it's a 'the'.



Not everyone is persuaded by drugs.
Keep smiling, people will want to know what you're up to
User avatar
xhightension
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:01 am
Location: between islands, building bridges

Re: Higher World

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:01 pm

xhightension wrote:
The Eternal Warrior wrote:you say 'not a', obviously, this world we live in is either drug induced or not. It's not a 'a', it's a 'the'.



Not everyone is persuaded by drugs.


Your argument falls flat because you yourself could relate every experience that you've had; every exultation, every euphoria; to what people experience while high on drugs. All you're doing is stubbornly clinging to the narrow-minded views that are crumbling from beneath your mental feet, leaving you nothing to stand on.
Slenderman can invoke memory loss in all but the most resolute - you could have already had a Slenderman encounter and not remember it.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Higher World

Postby xhightension » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:05 pm

The Eternal Warrior wrote:
xhightension wrote:
The Eternal Warrior wrote:you say 'not a', obviously, this world we live in is either drug induced or not. It's not a 'a', it's a 'the'.



Not everyone is persuaded by drugs.


Your argument falls flat because you yourself could relate every experience that you've had; every exultation, every euphoria; to what people experience while high on drugs. All you're doing is stubbornly clinging to the narrow-minded views that are crumbling from beneath your mental feet, leaving you nothing to stand on.


What argument? What drugs?
Keep smiling, people will want to know what you're up to
User avatar
xhightension
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:01 am
Location: between islands, building bridges

Re: Higher World

Postby Meno_ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:29 pm

Like after 1000 mg ol time acid almost.killed you and friends wondering you being still alive.

Machiavelli still loves and lives to see another day.

That's when psycho was still hip, like Carl Solomon writing about it in his memoirs.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3694
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Higher World

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:47 pm

xhightension wrote:What argument? What drugs?


Slenderman can invoke memory loss in all but the most resolute - you could have already had a Slenderman encounter and not remember it.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Higher World

Postby xhightension » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Ok, Thank you. Exposing the shadow is healthy, but my intentions with the OP were different. We all have a wolf inside the Machiavellian persona, but the conversation has turned to who is more right/ egoism rather than anything productive. Have you learned from the drugs you’ve taken? A lot of conversations on ILP is purely drug-related highs involving ‘being better’ rather than discussing the truth. Truth: you’re wrong. What can we build from that? I don’t care if you’re better than me. If I do have some sort of entropic ptsd, then I’m better with than without. I can say with certainty that most people experience a certain level of pain and suffering, some at a higher or lower degree. In life I owe it to the pain the knowlege I attain, either through sensitivity or hardship. I sympathize the Desensitized psycho because that person gains nothing but pain dealt out to others.
Keep smiling, people will want to know what you're up to
User avatar
xhightension
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:01 am
Location: between islands, building bridges

Re: Higher World

Postby Meno_ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:07 pm

xhightension wrote:Ok, Thank you. Exposing the shadow is healthy, but my intentions with the OP were different. We all have a wolf inside the Machiavellian persona, but the conversation has turned to who is more right/ egoism rather than anything productive. Have you learned from the drugs you’ve taken? A lot of conversations on ILP is purely drug-related highs involving ‘being better’ rather than discussing the truth. Truth: you’re wrong. What can we build from that? I don’t care if you’re better than me. If I do have some sort of entropic ptsd, then I’m better with than without. I can say with certainty that most people experience a certain level of pain and suffering, some at a higher or lower degree. In life I owe it to the pain the knowlege I attain, either through sensitivity or hardship. I sympathize the Desensitized psycho because that person gains nothing but pain dealt out to others.


---------------'------------------'------------------


I sympathize the Desensitized psycho because that person gains nothing but pain dealt out to others.

-------------'----------------


For instance, Trumpism could sell this, as it probably does, as an unfathomable swamp, needing cleansing through acceptance of social ills, rather then false denial through inveterate self subjugation by outside mass hypnosis.

------------
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3694
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Higher World

Postby xhightension » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:48 am

Ok.
Keep smiling, people will want to know what you're up to
User avatar
xhightension
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:01 am
Location: between islands, building bridges

Re: Higher World

Postby Meno_ » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:19 pm

xhightension wrote:Ok.



Ok? That is the very proof of the very wide nature of an abyss of a swampy field futility, implying a neither here nor there, or maybe worse an either this or that, or worse of all, these methods through the madness of passive non resistant submission to brain manipulation - go down in a smoke filled room filled with the present membership of the most of the least, or reversely.

It is the most reductive generalization since a certain princess threw up her hand saying let them eat cake.

Whatever , we should not let mob rule overcome the finely tuned empire be overturned by the mob's silly feeling for the rococo, in spite of what their hunger for it , for it takes many more lifetimes to begin to sense that maybe
there is something more worthwhile there then mere demonstration of prowess.

Then the soul closes its aperture, as it afraid of too much light, and returns there to the safety of the underworld, the shadowy regions.

Ok, is a good generic safety zone, and there is, as Sartre said, from which truly no exit.

The best minds of our generation have gone there, as Allen Ginsburg as pointed out.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3694
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Higher World

Postby Gloominary » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:42 am

Soul and spirit are synonymous.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Dislocated


Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users