ILP Supperclub...

A very small bowl of the nearly-gone curried goat, from yesterday, while I wait for some sea salt and peanut-infused 65% home-made dark chocolate to solidify.

Chicken salad, and rum…

https://youtu.be/2nJMguqQeHw
Here is a pic of my pizza from a few minutes ago.

youtu.be/neoDUAIMktQ
sandwich time soon here.

A protein-packed pan-fried sea bream… finished off to crispy-skinned heaven in the oven.

…nibbling on homemade peanut-chocolate shards throughout the day, and late into the night… until past one in the morning, whilst drafting meeting minutes and opening an email from No. 10… the shock is still within.

…waiting on a home-made French fries and fried egg (complete with runny yolk) supper.

Home-made egg fried rice and a late night Illy coffee… my current coffee brand of choice…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unnzbghJB28[/youtube]

Amazing.

Would be better… cooked up with onions and served with warm fresh crusty bread and butter and a cup of tea with milk. Is raw meat proven to have any benefits? the closest I’ve got is tartared.

Tonight’s supper: from tonight’s dinner, of chicken/mixed capsicum/spinach rice-noodle stirfry, in a spiced sesame oil base.

Food!

The remainder of a grilled Jalfrezi chicken curry and poppodum dinner. Enough takeout for a while though :open_mouth:

A very early supper today, of a large slice of pineapple and a large peppermint-infused rum.

…a light earlier supper of pan-fried chicken wings, served with caramelised pineapple/caramelised courgette.

Home made lightly-spiced Organic courgette soup… it tasted of nature. :smiley:

Yesterday, from 5pm till 1am this morning… celebrating my niece-in-law’s 25th birthday.

At the pub/beer garden:
3 large glasses of red wine
3 double Bacardis and slimline Fever Tree tonics
1 shot of white sambuca
1 shot of black sambuca
2 packs of mature cheddar and red onion crisps… to share, but I think I ate most of them 8-[

At the tiki bar:
1 pina colada, served in a shell
1 shot of god-knows-what exoticness in a glass
1 strawberry pina colada, served in a shell

Now, I thought it sounded a lot when I ran this list through my mind when I got in and headed straight to bed… after feeding the cat his dinner, but considering that it was 8 hours worth of drinking, it’s not that bad :laughing: as it works out at 1 drink per hour + 3 shots.

Quite a late supper for me, because I don’t plan on getting up any time soon, and so I can sleep in without getting hungry, until I’m ready to get up… which will be whenever.

It’s the beginning of the weekend, so Rowntrees-Wine-Gums and a few vodkas-n-juice… until I fall asleep, so until that time hits, it’s k-rap time.

Can only seem to stomach two meals a day, so only breakfast and dinner but no lunch, for me, until further notice.

A cos lettuce, shredded carrot and lightly pan-fried-egg, salad… dressed with a standard, seasoned, lemon and oil dressing. Light and nutritious… so supper’s, back orn. :smiley:

A few fried eggs and pheasant scraps… only meal I’ve had today.