4th wave feminism

Either that or 4th wave feminism is all in my head.

I’ve finally figured it out. I have recently acquired a heightened ability to detect feminist aggression. It’s not that a 4th feminist wave is underway, it’s that I’m suddenly psychic.

Ha! Ha! There is no 4th wave feminism. I fooled you all. I haven’t been noticing a damn thing. Suckers!

My Dear Gib–

You haven’t changed in the interim I’ve been gone, have you? I think you were born at least 50 years (or more) too late.

But I’m remiss, I should ask you what you mean by Wavy Feminism, first, shouldn’t I?

So–what exactly do you mean by ‘4th wave feminism??’

All the waves of feminism are the same, fuck all the assholes so all the good men eventually suicide of the broken heart of feminisms broken world initiative.

Liz! Haven’t seen you in ages! I missed you, girl!

Can we let this thread die a peaceful death? It belongs in the top 5 worst threads I’ve ever created. I asked Carleas to close it but he hasn’t gotten around to it. Let’s hand it over to Ecmandu. Let him, once again, promulgate his theory of why feminism is really a form of genocide against men.

Maybe we can talk about Fooly Cooly instead:

flcl.jpg

Hi, Gib–It’s good to be back. I’ve missed you, too. :slight_smile:

There aren’t separate waves of feminism, just a gradual increase in insanity of their ideology.

Just let me publish this then Mags…

youtu.be/PScnsRVcp0s

I think feminism has played itself out…for now at least, if not for good.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a highly dominant force in our society.

Over the course of a few centuries, it has gradually become one of about a dozen ideological pillars of modern western civilization, along with scientism, democracy and so on.
At one time feminists were revolutionaries, and the establishment was reacting to them…no longer.
Now feminism is the establishment, even if feminists aren’t comfortable admitting it.
And barring a major economic or environmental collapse the likes of which we’ve never before seen, feminism isn’t going anywhere.
It took centuries to build it up, and it’ll probably take centuries to tear it down.

It’s just that feminism is now through developing, I think.
They’ve taken it about as far as they can, any further and it would be too blatantly sexist, misandrist, and the people wouldn’t swallow it.
In fact they’ve already taken it too far.
There’s a small, but nonetheless significant backlash against it, and it’s growing.
MRAs, MGTOW and the Trump administration are parts of this backlash.
Only time will tell for sure whether this backlash will die off, or if it will become powerful enough to seriously challenge aspects of, or feminism as a totality.

On the other hand, maybe I’m wrong, this ‘me too’ movement, using social media to accuse men of sex crimes, could be the beginning of fourth wave feminism.
But in the main, I don’t think the ideology is changing, just the means of spreading it, and hatred of individual men and men as a collective, has changed, thanks to the internet.

Feminism isn’t about equality, it’s matriarchy, it’s about female supremacism.
Social libertarians, not liberals, are the ones advocating for genuine sexual, and racial and religious for that matter, equality.
Men are not oppressive, basically, it’s not in our nature to oppress women, or if it is to some extent, society has historically done a good job of weeding it out wherever it finds it.
Men and women once had different roles, but these roles didn’t favor one sex over the other basically, and they were, for the most part, necessary for the time they were instituted in, but not so much anymore.
By mischaracterizing traditional sexual roles and attitudes as oppressive, and their occasional reappearance in modernity as uniquely oppressive of women, and never of men, feminists have committed a graive mistake, if not an outright malicious lie they’re perpetuating, and use as a pretext in which to oppress men.

This is about the one kernel of truth you’ve uttered. The rest is crap.

The one unique thing about the clash between the sexes that separates it from clashing between other groups is that men and women are naturally predisposed to lust after and fall in love with each other, to want each other in a way that no other pair of groups want each other. This will always stand as a strong barrier against the kinds of genocides we see between other groups of people across the world and throughout history.

The real hardcore feminists are those who don’t really feel anything for men–a minority indeed–and our sisters, mothers, daughters, and wives won’t stand for the kind of extremity you speak of.

Now how 'bout that Fooly Cooly, huh?

You’re funny

How about him/her? Is s/he empowering or destructive?

I really don’t want to talk about it.

Being that conservatism or nationalism is a form of mental illness along with white male patriarchy it probably is all in your head. You probably need psychiatric help, I know a great therapist by the name of Bernstein that you might be interested in.

You need to get out of your hate mongering and embrace feminism. You need to buy and wear a pink pussy hat, start listening to Madonna, and go to an art expose where women artists utilize their own menstrual blood cycles in an artistic mosaic, only then will you be cured of your sick male prejudices.

Did this alt-rightist just speak about female aggression? Sexist! Racist!

Women are the progressive future! Men are a part of the violent antiquated nationalist past which is why many women everywhere are the global progressivist leaders of today.

Women are great supporters, guardians, and protectors of the new hegemonic postmodern neoliberal global system that we have today which is a good thing to keep men (especially white men) in check.

Feminism is one of the greatest things to happen to the world and the sexes. If you hate feminism you hate women everywhere and the whole of humanity.

You uneducated hate mongers just don’t understand the gravity of the whole situation, ignorance isn’t an excuse here.

That’s just hate monger speech from poor economic losers that can’t compete in the modern workforce or progressive technological world, only respectful feminist males whose income is $40,000.00 or more per year in income can garnish the respect of a modern feminist woman because they’re worth that and so much more! The lives of fifty men isn’t worth the life of a modern feminist princess beauty.

It’s always these sick poor economic low income males complaining the loudest, nobody cares about you slave! Get back to work! It is always the low run of the economic ladder males causing conflict, who is going to financially support a feminist princess giving her the life she so justly deserves?! You?! No, I don’t think so!

…such a lengthy video, I will watch it when I get a chance sometime later this evening.