In Praise Of Israel.

Well, no racist, or sexist for that matter, could possibly do these things. You can’t possibly have running side chicks of other races or fuck and cuckhold people of other races and be racist.

Gotta get me a running side chick. Maybe one who’s a quarter Dominican.

You should do just that.

Plus what’s the whole cuckold fascination with all you kids these days? You don’t fuck someone’s wife or girlfriend because she’s got a boyfriend or a husband. You do it because she has a vagina. It’s literally got nothing to do with whoever she’s dating or married to.

Precisely. You’re the guy who mentioned her marital status, in a philosophy forum no less. If it has no value to you, leave it out. Of course your sex life matters a lot to us, I mean it gives us perspective on your metaphysics. It was only the details about the husband I was mocking.

Well, I have a problem and need some advice. This chick likes me and is a good match for me. Only she lives with her husband and so, my question is, what’s your best advice to get me to sleep with her.

Try it at a hotel instead.

she says she dont want to cheat on her hubby. but her eyes tell me different

That doesn’t mean anything, as a white man what you just described is merely sexual colonialism of other women like Spanish conquistadors of ancient Aztec women.

If you’re not sterilizing yourself as a white man you’re part of a problem, even a biracial mixed child has too much whiteness in it. Whiteness needs to be eradicated from the earth.

jews can fly

Stan Lee is a very influential Jew in entertainment and literature, so far the goyim have made his net worth fifty million shekels (dollars).

Not bad for a Romanian Jew out of Manhattan.

Wait until he’s at work and do it in their bed.

Comic books is considered literature now?

Inflated pride and compensating derision of others aside, we enter the times when the tipping point is quickly approaching for a natural recalibration (likely through an infectious global pandemic). You can easily bargain with and fool other men, but you cannot keep fooling nature, because nature does not like to give discounts, and it will be the man who ends up paying on the interest and will find himself stuck in the evolutuonary hole. The collateral damage will probably be great, if not decimation of human specie itself.
Nature does not seem to approve of many things we do and become, and that includes the flying people as well.
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/je … -diseases/

It’s a kind of literature just not in the traditional sense.

Do not question God’s special chosen people goy for we will out live you.

Eventually once New Jerusalem becomes the world capital we will create super computers and artificial intelligence where we will live forever as immortal Jews. We are God’s special chosen people in that we are meant to rule over you all.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miGK6Tp9UWI[/youtube]

I’m so glad Israel is leading the world in the homosexual acceptance movement. Clearly this is a social and political boon for Jews everywhere, the rest of the world should follow suit.^^^^

Some ultra orthodox Jewish communities might not accept any of that but they’re not homophobic as they’re just conservatively Jewish of which our holy scriptures allow.

Rabbi, how can I get God to give me back my foreskin ?

You don’t need your foreskin back goy, take pride in your branded mark of ownership.

All well behaved European shabbos goys are circumcised.

Why did god kill millions with a flood but never resurrected or healed millions in some kind of massive positive event?
It’s like, when i read the bible, God kills more dudes than he saves or helps.
And the events kill everyone instead of being selective.
Were sodomite babies all evil too?

Because God (the real one) is an angry and jealous God unlike that faggot false messiah Jesus.

It’s one of the reasons why we spit on Christian priests in Jerusalem modern days peddling their false messiah but we tolerate Jesus nonetheless because we like how a former Jewish individual is worshipped by the goyim even if he was a heretic. Christians and their false messiah is useful in other ways also like getting tons of free money every year to protect our holy land.

Christians albeit heretical in their beliefs exist to serve us.

I guess being angry and jealous is a good idea.
Thanks Rabbi.

No problem and don’t mention it, you should convert to the one true religion of Judaism.