"Bat Shit Crazy" has arrived!

Walls are collapsing … stuff just doesn’t work the way it always has.

AI as the new “Messiah” is failing.

“Bat Shit Crazy” is a necessary consequence.

The psychic temperature of “peoplekind” is rising … I’m Canadian … the word “mankind” is no longer PC. :slight_smile:

Pilgrim this strikes me funny and sad at the same time, may I recommend a wonderful visual equivalent?

Film: ‘Alphaville’, a French film by Jean Claud Goddard, exemplifying the very ideas presented. Worth the watch, ( if You can find it )

Thanks Meno … just read the Wiki page for the film.

What really struck me is the short … very short … timeline between emergence of the creative thought …imagination ( Alphaville movie) … and manifestation in our physical reality … mind boggling speed. :slight_smile:

I’m encouraged by the film’s ending … love wins the day. :slight_smile:

Alphabet Inc. :smiley:

What are the odds in a wager, the talk on the street is that the current economic maelstrom is the result of fear of impending inflation caused by overemployment, production and consumer spending- an overheated economy . ( across the board- political and Freudian)

What does that imply, that a good economy is bad for investment and speculation?

Can that Alpha Male be said to really have arrived? Or am I reading into him?

The word “maelstrom” is new to me … for me … appropriate word … inappropriate context … the stock market is only one of the ships in the following image. :slight_smile:

maelstrom.jpg

You close your post with the term “Alpha Male” …

For me … the “Alpha Male” is finally leaving … the “Alpha Female” is on the threshold. :slight_smile:

Paraphrasing with Chinese terminology … the era of “Yang” dominance is surrendering to “Yin” dominance … the appointed time has arrived.

This is such an awesome depiction of how our entire ecosystem has come to be. And really ended up.

We really mustn’t fall into the same state as ancient philosophers, I always have to remind even myself of this. This IS the reason for me coming back so often as I do. Quarrelsome debates can leave us guessing a lot more than realizing. Over-Analyzing and psycho-analyzing has us to put things into perspective. Yet, if it’s even a perspective of how much we (love and/or hate) and not even ‘caring’ then there isn’t any reason for us to pretend we’re a whole. I really do wish we can live as a whole but only because of cultural dependency are we divided into such a conflict of interest. I really do wish for ‘mankind’ to come back in style though pilgrim-seeker :mrgreen:

What are examples of alpha females?

:-$

jeez, thats unappetizing

From cylinder seal depicting Descent of Inanna into underworld (1900-1600BC).
(She also embodied the “dark feminine” and was worshipped by Sumerians, Akkadians, Babylonians and especially Assyrians)

Surely she relates to Persephone, as a spring goddess, who is tested by the dark. But I don’t believe that she herself is what I refer to here as the dark feminine. Though to be fair I may be using a much too widely used term for something it isn’t usually used for.

I found something interesting about Dark Inanna:

(Gasps) ? So There’s an alternate version of Wonder Women? Like parallel?