What's for dinner?

The spaghetti pizza was oh so tasty.

BBQ pork riblets, stuffed baked potato pierogis, and a salad.

…just waiting on an oven-baked frypan-cooked medley, of chicken, sweet potato, and courgette, seasoned in a combo of fresh root spices, garlic, and chilli.

This ^^^ is happening again today… it was so yummy and satiating, I didn’t see why not. :confusion-shrug:

Supping on an Organic Italian red, while I await it cook.

Here’s a bit of what I’ve been munching on lately…

And a bit more…

And a few more…

And some more…

And some more…

That fried looking meat on the bone is some kind of deer that some people had shipped here from new zealand, then they had some italian chef cook that shit up and I don’t normally eat something like a deer but it was fucking amazing. On top of that frito misto you might notice what looks like a slice of a lemon that’s been thrown in a fryer. That’s a slice of lemon that was thrown in a fryer. Strangely delicious. I never would have thought to do that. Some lamb, some crab cakes, a big filet, 2 different steak frites from 2 places, some desert called a bonet, some cake I think, I can’t remember. Basically, my taste buds need a break.

Curried goat (and a slice of steamed sweet potato), from yesterday… followed by a shared Organic Sauvignon Blanc.

Beef and veggie marinara over fettuccine.

…just waiting on my fresh crushed-spices-infused roasted chicken drumsticks, baked potato, and awaiting salad for dinner.

I followed your lead, Mags and had baked chicken legs of my own with seasoned fries.

:stuck_out_tongue: hope they turned out well?

…a spicy chicken curry and spaghettied-courgette broth, poured onto mashed sweet potato… it was delicious.

turkey stirfry 2.jpgTurkey Oriental stir-fry.

That looks really yummy Wendy.

I’ve been being extra watchful of chems even more, and feel even better for it… but being so vigilant isn’t easy. :angry-tappingfoot:

Mushroom Alfredo over beef tortellini.

…yesterday’s left-over dinner, of baked chicken drumsticks and carrots, baked in crushed spices and seasoned to taste.

Waiting for some chocolate to set, to have later.

Chicken oriental stir-fry.

I did a good bit of eating since the other day…here’s a few pics.