The Reasonable Standard

pretty awesome way of proving things Fixed Cross has.

The Reasonable Standard stands proven as superior to Iambiguous.

I think I’ve specifically stated to you on multiple occasions that I’m not interested in any conversation with you at all. So while I wish it was “kaput”, it’s probably not because you’re a weird stalker who insists on trying to force people to talk to you when they don’t want to. I don’t think it’ll be long before you’re back in another thread, copying and pasting the same thing. Seeking approval from your invisible audience, and with your fingers in your ears.

I’ll take that as a “yes”.

Okay, I’ll bite. What has Fixed Cross proved?

And if he won’t come here, ask him if he might be willing to exchange points of view at his own forum.

Unless, perhaps, that might tempt him to quit there as well. :wink:

By the way, what does astrology have to say about Scientology?

gotta come up with a logo now

Was I right? Is he still trolling around with the whole copy and paste bit with his fingers in his ears?

You should try copying and pasting with your fingers in your ears. In other words, using your elbows.

By the way, you are still right at the top of Tyler Durden’s shit list.

And, finally, just to reassure you, you are still the man every woman here wants and almost every man here wants to be.

I’m still the only exception.

:banana-fingers: :banana-gotpics: :banana-guitar: :banana-jumprope: :banana-linedance: :banana-ninja: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rock: :banana-skier: :banana-tux: :banana-wrench: :banana-stoner: :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads:

So you are a qualia in this instance? how self-revering of you.

Wow, I almost forgot: this is the actual philosophy forum here.

Let me think on that and get back to you. :wink:

Consistency is hard to beat, but not al consistency goes somewhere.
We all are compulsive in our consistencies, some more than others, but we all have our straight, unbreakable lines, which if they are bent or broken in some event, release tremendous amounts of energy to reshape out life.

I just googled Tyler Durden and it’s a character from a Brad Pitt movie. Weird.

I asked him to elaborate and he sent me here: youtu.be/mSe_t8HBDA4?t=56s

He sees you basically as the hard-wired personification of mass consumption.

And Marla basically agrees.

Not only that but he garnered all this from your posts here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=179879

Hey man, this is a philosophy forum. Why are you appealing to pop culture references?

Because I can?

But can you?

I just did.

How can you be sure enough that doing so was the right choice to feel comfortable doing anything at all?

As the great philosopher Anton Chigurh would say, “call it”.

So, I did. It came up heads.

And here we are.

Then there’s the answer to the paradox that’s had you stumbling around here confused for so long. You’re welcome.