Zionist Solutions

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Zionist Solutions

Postby Gloominary » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:07 am

Jakob wrote:Without the Hebrew pillar of spirit the occident will behave as England, Germany and France are doing - all countries where we have been expelled. All countries on the brink of death. Not to speak of Iran, Iraq, Syria, - all peoples lands where we belong among the people. Their attacks on us are literally directed at themselves. We are part of what they are. We are the first sons. Deny it they won't, ignore it they will. Why? I don't understand, I do not grasp the will of a culture to rid itself of a great creative and facilitating intelligence.

You're saying Europeans are dependent on the Jewish spirit for their survival?
Really?
How do you figure?
Are you dependent on Europeans for your survival?
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Pandora » Fri May 18, 2018 10:33 am

Why don’t Zionists ever talk about Folke Bernadotte?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/mondoweiss.n ... -that/amp/

I think this peace and harmony song that everybody’s singing has long lost its meaning. Does anybody there really believes in peace anymore?
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri May 18, 2018 11:46 am

Gloominary wrote:
Jakob wrote:Without the Hebrew pillar of spirit the occident will behave as England, Germany and France are doing - all countries where we have been expelled. All countries on the brink of death. Not to speak of Iran, Iraq, Syria, - all peoples lands where we belong among the people. Their attacks on us are literally directed at themselves. We are part of what they are. We are the first sons. Deny it they won't, ignore it they will. Why? I don't understand, I do not grasp the will of a culture to rid itself of a great creative and facilitating intelligence.

You're saying Europeans are dependent on the Jewish spirit for their survival?
Really?
How do you figure?
Are you dependent on Europeans for your survival?

If I am dependent on air for survival, does that make you think that air is dependent on me for survival?

Pandora - the Jews have attained the first instances of peace since the Assyrians first genocided them. I don't know why you are so jealous.
Before the Light - Tree of Life
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri May 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Fixed Cross, confirmed zionist.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Postby Pandora » Fri May 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Pandora - the Jews have attained the first instances of peace since the Assyrians first genocided them. I don't know why you are so jealous.

Jealous of what? Jews holding on to 2,500 yr old grudge? What does talk of “peace” even mean in this context? Why even hypocritically talk about “truth, peace and harmony” when all you really want is to genocidde the over in return?
Genocidal actions are no stranger to Jews either: https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_warfare

“Peace through justice” rally means “We’re going to kill all of you Arabs/Jews!”
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Sun May 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Jut be glad that you don't know what you're talking about.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Pandora » Fri May 25, 2018 12:21 am

On USS Liberty attack during the 6 day war in 1967:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaret ... -1.5492908

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0

http://www.gtr5.com/summary_of_events.htm

The Israelis were already winning the war, why would they need to draw US into conflict against Egypt? I just don’t see them having a need to do so.

But at the same time I’m not really buying the argument of mistaken identity. Even if they were not flying the holiday flag, heck even if they didn’t have any flags on, you don’t just attack a ship without conclusively identifying it first. And the mistaken Egyptian horse cavalry carrier doesn’t even have a tower! Even a five year old could tell a difference between them. I mean if they really confused these two ships, then I don’t know how they even managed to win the war against so many opponents. So as far as I’m concerned, misidentifying excuse is out. So, why would Israel attack a US spy ship? My guess is that Israelis knew it was a US spy ship and it may have picked up on something that Israel wanted to hide, or alternatively, prevent them from doing so. Were they doing something they didn’t want anyone to know, even their allies? Considering what ship they chose to attack, this explanation makes more sense.
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:18 am

I am a member, slightly in genetic terms, of group X, so therefore I have a special connection to plot of land Y, that I have no feel for, in the way any indigenous group does, though I do have a feel for it in a mish mash of ideas, a mythology of myself. Tourists posing as people of the earth. I don’t care what group.

I think I am part of group X and this idea is something to hide in. When viewing life, death, any creative project I might make my life, I view it as one of a group, their problems mine, their enemies mine, their drama mine. And I then I walk out in my real life here, in this body, distracted by this we thinking, dulled by it, and there’s no fucking way I would give up my apartment to some member of an indigenous group or earlier settlers in this region, if they came for it with their group myths claiming their rights to what is mine. I would get a lawyer. I might shoot them if I was in the US.

I don’t want to look at how my power to do what I do comes from powers that do not give a shit about me or the people who are supposedly my enemies, but love having a foothold in a region with, sure, oil, and sure, new markets, and sure valuable to other powers. They like the fact that me and a bunch of other people will forever obsess about the people who identify with the people we displace. It creates a wonderful distraction for those powers. While I feel pride for having weapons given to me by those powers for their own purposes that disrespect both me and my enemies to the core.

Western instrumentalism giggling at the way it uses Middle Eastern deontology to fuck with its own enemies.

It’s like these group identifiers do not realize they are playing characters in the Sharks and the Jets in West Side Story so that other people who do not care about music or dance can make money off them, though the knives are real.

So. while these I AM MY GROUP pawns get used, they are also responsible, since they demand the world believe in their little musical. That it is a noble enterprise and not some joke made by advertising firms for nasty clients. Oh, you anti-Semites. Oh, you Islamophobes.they cry out, following the scripts, babbling about history, unable to face their own individual situations, and with the powers that use them, distracting and dragging down everyone else.

And, sure, bla, bla, bla, most of everyone else is just as dumb and more numb and so you can take pride in that. Oh, you have no [i][fake] group consciousness, you are not a real person, as if being superior to the mass makes one any less just a more intense version of the same idiocy.[/i]

You have to cherry pick those you compare yourself to to feel superior.

Talking tough and proud on the internet.

Just imagine some of the people who manage to pull that off and never admit how weak they really are even to themselves. There, I solved it, I came off like a real man, and I will never admit any of what they say that challenges it or my ideas bugged me in the least. I don't have to think about the shitty bookings my band gets and how I have no control over making my songs mean very much or how fucking painful deliberate practice is and I am not improving technically. Or about [woman's name] who has dropped me for someone else. To actually get into the nitty gritty of what is not working well and what might, in the small steps and struggles in situ get better. No, the noble drama of my group.

Big Brother reality TV with a little philosophy tossed in as the underlying drama.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby newegg » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:26 pm

religion, holy cities, not real and dumb.

You know where these people need to be sent to?

School of logic, or a mental health clinic.

science says jews and arabs have the same genes - semites.

they should breed with each other and be one happy family and exit their dumb retard religion.

make love not war.

this is the way of mlp.
newegg

Postby newegg » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:30 pm

Pandora wrote:But at the same time I’m not really buying the argument of mistaken identity. Even if they were not flying the holiday flag, heck even if they didn’t have any flags on, you don’t just attack a ship without conclusively identifying it first. And the mistaken Egyptian horse cavalry carrier doesn’t even have a tower! Even a five year old could tell a difference between them. I mean if they really confused these two ships, then I don’t know how they even managed to win the war against so many opponents. So as far as I’m concerned, misidentifying excuse is out. So, why would Israel attack a US spy ship? My guess is that Israelis knew it was a US spy ship and it may have picked up on something that Israel wanted to hide, or alternatively, prevent them from doing so. Were they doing something they didn’t want anyone to know, even their allies? Considering what ship they chose to attack, this explanation makes more sense.
http://www.ussliberty.org/g/libertyquseircompared.jpg

Spy ship? I thought those were commonly known as submarines.

in which case, they would remain unseen.
newegg

Postby Pandora » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:59 pm

Just calling it as it is. Obviously, they would be called something else...like “scientific research” or “cable laying”, or even “fishing” vessels. (naturally, that also includes “oceanography research” subs)

Any ship that is too close to the zone of conflict, would naturally raise suspicions. In this case, the counter blame was also put on US for putting its own ship in danger. All other ships were recalled from the area except this one, which was classified as a “technical research” vessel.
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Pandora » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:59 pm

Not sure how I feel about the claim that white nationalism and Zionism are natural allies on the account that they both wants Jews out of Europe (or elsewhere) and in Israel.

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/al ... emitism-us

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/bi ... 1463289527

Herzl himself was an “assimilated” Jew, not unlike most of the prominent Jews of today throughout the world, which gives them a survival advantage. Jews were able to survive and “keep” their identity without their homelands and without “being Jews” (as assimilated crypto Jews). I see it working in Jews favor, not in non jews’. It was a matter of necessity before, but now it may a matter of choice and an added advantage. Will prominent Jews resettle to Israel as well, or will they change their identity and stay put? Time will tell.
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:39 am

Pandora wrote:Not sure how I feel about the claim that white nationalism and Zionism are natural allies on the account that they both wants Jews out of Europe (or elsewhere) and in Israel.

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/al ... emitism-us

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/bi ... 1463289527

Herzl himself was an “assimilated” Jew, not unlike most of the prominent Jews of today throughout the world, which gives them a survival advantage. Jews were able to survive and “keep” their identity without their homelands and without “being Jews” (as assimilated crypto Jews). I see it working in Jews favor, not in non jews’. It was a matter of necessity before, but now it may a matter of choice and an added advantage. Will prominent Jews resettle to Israel as well, or will they change their identity and stay put? Time will tell.

Only Jews can be nationalists because our desire to have our own homeland in Israel was promised by God through divine contract. Any non-Jew that desires nationalism especially an ethnic form of nationalism are just a bunch of malcontent racists. Nobody listens to those fringe groups of people.

The world exists only to serve Zion and its people goy. Get that through your head!

All nations exist only to serve the needs of Israel.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum

Postby Pandora » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:01 am

Zionists had no qualms about letting other Jews die in order to fulfill their goals, and would probably do so again. It’s a perverted and paternalistic psychology - an extreme fanaticism that does not care for any distinctions or identifiers except its own (Zionist):
https://www.marxists.org/history/etol/d ... n/ch06.htm

Based on the above facts, if they are true, I would disagree with you. Would an anti-Zionist jew be labeled as anti-Semite? I think he would, too, if he was seen as a serious impediment to the movement. But, at he same time, would he also be free to change his mind if it suited him? Yes, he would.
Being killed by Nazis unties the Zionist hands to kill Palestinians or other Arabs unchallenged in order to advance their goals. But even if Zionist movement was extinguished today, all of the pre-conditions already exist to make it happen again. Maybe this is why Israel is given so much freedom to do what it wants. Any other solution, as I see it, is a repeat of old solutions. But it seems to me that Zionism, as such confirms the weakness of its people (which I think it also admits..I haven’t read too much into it) if such extreme measures have to be taken.
(I don’t think anybody really seriously accepts the idea of Jews being “chosen people”. This is most likely just an internal pep talk for the Jews.)
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:46 am

Pandora, I would like to see someone breaking into your house and killing your children, and you then apologizing to him for being such a narrow minded individual, then offering your pussy up to him, and, then packing up and leaving in the morning leaving him your house and possessions while profusely apologizing. Then you name your child after him - or his memory as you never even caught his name.

If you do all that, we might consider your writing here as anything other than the purest of hypocrisies.

Otherwise... where the fuck do you get the nerve to judge people for managing to fulfilling their basic human needs in the face of thousands of years of persecution? Shame on you and your disgusting racism.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Pandora » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:26 pm

I see you trying to bring emotionalism and guiltripping into this thread. Is even somewhat neutral position unbearable to you? I’m still at the point where I’m trying to understand the Zionist movement. You could have given opposing facts to support your position, but chose the feminine way of defensive wailing and theatrics. (It’s okay, as a woman I can understand).
I was hoping you’d be able to shed light on the matter, in a reasoned way, but I see you’re personally too close to this matter.
If we were to look at a thousand year histrory of any particular country or region I bet we’d find plenty of bloodshed and injustice there as well.
Why is everybody’s harping about 6million jews dying in ww2, but nobody mentions 20 million Russians that died during war? Many other people died in wars as well, whether in battle, from starvation or from diseases. Many other families were torn apart and displaced. And what of them? How do people who were able to preserve and sustain their own home land and suffer for it get passed over those who didn’t? Jews have their homeland now, so the hope is that the special treatment will end soon and eventually the jews can become just like people of any other nation, with restored sense identity and dignity. Is that not the final goal and solution?

It’s apparent (to me) that the victim hood identity is used as a tool of justified expansionism, but hopefully that would not be indefinite for convenience sake, or the whole project would defeat its apparent purpose of restoration.
(But there will be still much historical digging to do for me)
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Pandora » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:44 pm

To Shekelstein,

The alternatives are just a repeat of history, as I see it.

Also, if Zionism is how I see it now, it would be logical for Zionists to fuel anti-semitism in Europe in order to increase the flow of jews into Israel and facilitate its subsequent expansion. The apparent goal is restoration of homeland, and to be done so at any cost.
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Pandora » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:52 pm

30% Ultra Orthodox population in 2065; that’s pretty high for such a progressive country.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.co ... 492429/amp
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Pandora » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:50 am

This one’s for you too, Shekelstein:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/MAG ... -1.5954692
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:29 pm

Pandora wrote:Zionists had no qualms about letting other Jews die in order to fulfill their goals, and would probably do so again. It’s a perverted and paternalistic psychology - an extreme fanaticism that does not care for any distinctions or identifiers except its own (Zionist):
https://www.marxists.org/history/etol/d ... n/ch06.htm

Based on the above facts, if they are true, I would disagree with you. Would an anti-Zionist jew be labeled as anti-Semite? I think he would, too, if he was seen as a serious impediment to the movement. But, at he same time, would he also be free to change his mind if it suited him? Yes, he would.
Being killed by Nazis unties the Zionist hands to kill Palestinians or other Arabs unchallenged in order to advance their goals. But even if Zionist movement was extinguished today, all of the pre-conditions already exist to make it happen again. Maybe this is why Israel is given so much freedom to do what it wants. Any other solution, as I see it, is a repeat of old solutions. But it seems to me that Zionism, as such confirms the weakness of its people (which I think it also admits..I haven’t read too much into it) if such extreme measures have to be taken.
(I don’t think anybody really seriously accepts the idea of Jews being “chosen people”. This is most likely just an internal pep talk for the Jews.)

There is no such thing as a non-zionist Jew. Any Jew opposed to the project of Zionism is not a real Jew but instead is an impostor. We are God's chosen people, our Torah and Rabbinical writings state as such. No other people on earth has a divine contract with God as we modern Hebrews do. We clearly are God's most favored people on earth.
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Pandora, I would like to see someone breaking into your house and killing your children, and you then apologizing to him for being such a narrow minded individual, then offering your pussy up to him, and, then packing up and leaving in the morning leaving him your house and possessions while profusely apologizing. Then you name your child after him - or his memory as you never even caught his name.

If you do all that, we might consider your writing here as anything other than the purest of hypocrisies.

Otherwise... where the fuck do you get the nerve to judge people for managing to fulfilling their basic human needs in the face of thousands of years of persecution? Shame on you and your disgusting racism.

Exactly, the Palestinians deserve their fate for trying to wrestle away Israel from its true owners.
If it was up to me we would level Gaza into the ground with napalm killing all of its inhabitants.

The Palestinians are a bunch of cockroaches.
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Pandora wrote:To Shekelstein,

The alternatives are just a repeat of history, as I see it.

Also, if Zionism is how I see it now, it would be logical for Zionists to fuel anti-semitism in Europe in order to increase the flow of jews into Israel and facilitate its subsequent expansion. The apparent goal is restoration of homeland, and to be done so at any cost.

You know too much goyim! That's a bad goy, bad!

Also, we will rule over Kalergi Europe from Jerusalem goyim.
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Pandora wrote:30% Ultra Orthodox population in 2065; that’s pretty high for such a progressive country.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.co ... 492429/amp

Conservatism is only good if it has a Jewish face goy.
Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Pandora wrote:This one’s for you too, Shekelstein:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/MAG ... -1.5954692

We Jews are multiracial and multi ethnic where making the rest of the world as such is basically a Jewish led project. We Jews are leaders of this movement and push worldwide. I have no qualms admitting such and only evil intellectually deprived racists seem to have a problem with any of that. All of that is a good thing.
Zero_Sum

Postby Pandora » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:37 pm

Pandora
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events