If The European Union Collapses....

…perish the thought.

Lack of funds to sustain premises, post Brexit, perhaps… profits to be funnelled elsewhere.

Not an impossibility, as the causal spur for the influx is still an unknown…

Well, it’s possible, but then there is also Turkey. It’s been trying to get into EU for the last 30 years and with no success; and we can’t dismiss the possibility that it still holds secret ambitions of restoring the Ottoman Empire. Influx of Muslim refugees and the consequent Islamificatuon of Europe may also be in Turkey’s interests.

A little off topic, but speaking of Turkey, I bet it’s really pissed right now about US recognition of Jerusalem as Capital of Israel and moving of its embassy to Jerusalem. Historically, I think it must be a real sore spot for Turkey. It reminds me of a scene from the Last Emperor/Payitaht Andulhamid (a nationalistic as well as antisemitic and controversial tv show condoned by Erdogam) in which Herzl comes to Andulhamid (the last sultan of Ottoman Empire) and asks him for land in Palestine for the Jews. He talks about the plight of the Jews in Europe and praises the fairness of Ottomans and also offers to pay off all the Ottoman debts if sultan agrees. The Sultan refuses saying the land belongs to his people and not him, and makes an empassionate speech about the people who shed their own blood over it, on and on… basically, that it can happen only over his own dead body and over dead corpses of all the people who fought for it. Herzl reassures that Jews only want to have their own land in a small part of Jerusalem to live in peace, and as part of Ottoman Empire, to which the Sultan points to and asks about the lines above and below the Star of David that Herzl has drawn, and reminds Herzl that they represent the land between Nile and Euphrates. In other words, he really plans on establishing a sovereign Zionist nation state, which the sultan will never allow. Angered by Herzl’s attempt to deceive him, he tells him to get out.
This is just a (conspiratorial) theory, but if you look at the map of the promised land, the war/depopulation in Syria could make a different kind of sense. In either case, because of Turkey’s historical significance, it will have to play a key role in this conflict of interests, and complicating matters even further, Turkey has not exactly been on the best of terms with Europe, as we know.

The beginning of asymmetrical economic warfare? Economic warfare by proxy?

‘We will decide who enters our countries!’ Hungary and Poland REJECT EU refugee quotas

HUNGARY and Poland have dug in their heels over the European Union’s plans to settle refugees across the bloc and demanded member states have the final say over who enters their countries - not Brussels.

By HARVEY GAVIN
PUBLISHED: 17:47, Tue, May 15, 2018 | UPDATED: 21:16, Tue, May 15, 2018

express.co.uk/news/world/96 … Morawiecki - check-out the videos in the link, for greater jokes quotient. :laughing:

Additional reporting by Maria Ortega

The EU will collapse at some near point. The average European sees being European as an embarrassment and only something right wing nutters do. They are not proud of their history or who they are. Brexit was a good example, the debate has taken on an air of the Brexitters must be right wing extremists and no other causes for people disliking the EU have been given any air time. e.g. the high level of centralisation and corruption. We are told the UK cannot make it by itself and a lot of fear is pumped into that. While all the time ignoring countries like New Zealand and South Korea.

The E.U. is no different from the Soviet communist block of Russia in past history where the only difference is that since its inception it has served American interests not Russian ones.

The Europeans were so worried about a Russian communist takeover of Europe that they turned their backs away from the United States that had a similar more insidious plan to do the same.

The Russians had communism and the Americans had Operation Gladio.

Europe and Japan since the end of world war II has been the United States life blood of technology or industrialization since we here in the U.S. have outsourced everything we once had. Now if we should either lose our stranglehold over Europe or Japan our American economy’s goose is cooked. Japan recently has been very quietly and discreetly been selling all of its United States treasury bonds or U.S. debt holdings.

A new game is emerging and now nobody wants to be friends or political allies with the United States. What is the new game? It’s China.

The core decision-making EU countries have lost hold of the purse strings, and (lack of) money is (lack of) power… after-all.

There is a distinct influx in American (and Australian and New Zealand) migrants, in my part of town… there’s no missing them accents.

I don’t think even the EU knows what is going to happen to the future of the EU, but I think that past historical alliances from the WWI era specifically, were instrumental in current EU alliances.

The E.U. failed experiment will collapse and then thereafter all hell will break loose…

With friends like that…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJpjUS1SL24[/youtube]

Currency wars?
middleeastmonitor.com/20180 … r-to-euro/

presstv.com/Detail/2018/05/1 … -sanctions

Make of that what you will, but yes Zero_Sum… it’s not over for the EU, but it does seem so for the UK, which is probably why right-leaning Italy wants to follow suit with an Itexit… after seeing those stats.

I forgot to add that my part of town has also seen an influx in Nordic Europeans, as well as the American and Australian/New Zealand influx I previously mentioned… my aren’t they tall. :neutral_face: :blush:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfmNeY0kqvE

youtube.com/watch?v=jXHsSDZDeF0

youtube.com/watch?v=QIi5dk81z0A

You can stop stroking your goatee.

nasdaq.com/symbol/db/stock-chart

I was totally incorrect about my statements on the European Union earlier.

Even with radical nations like Britain or Italy pushing to exit out of the European Union we still have wise leaders like Macron and Merkel pushing to hold it together. France and Germany are doing an excellent job in keeping the E.U. intact amongst extremist nations like Britain and Italy.

I think the latest pope out of Rome said it correctly that this populism against the E.U. is being stirred up by racist xenophobic nationalists. Europeans everywhere need to shun these racist xenophobic nationalists in Europe. Hopefully the charge being led by Macron and Merkel is a step in the right direction. Europe needs to follow Spain’s example by taking in hundreds of African refugees daily on boats.

We have problems with our own xenophobic racist nationalists in the United States, there is no reason why we can’t take in thousands of Mexicans everyday, only evil racists oppose that.

I knew she would.

Your god will reward you with the virgins you crave.

Don’t confuse me with Muslim goyim fellow Hebrew, I’m a part of the chosen tribe just like you.

We must work together in promoting the overall “good” of the European Union project, we Jews are a major influence in leading that charge.

The queen approved Brexit by Royal assent… the queen approving something is not always the case/a given.

image.jpeg

In order to strengthen the European Union I think we need to make a superhighway that extends from Africa into Europe.