World Warrior Caste - The Draft

Strength and Hatred (Crime and Punishment)

Thus thread will be about Humanity and an effort to collect itself into an order of rank.
But here is where it starts;

I want to give some attention to the fact that the Jews, or Hebrews, have been fighting enemies hundreds of times their number for thousands of years.
How in gods name would anyone be able to see them as less than the worlds supreme warrior caste?

Only slaves could “look down” on such conquerors.

[tab]
My tribute to their singular heroic consistency in a short video with music by Hans zimmer.
vimeo.com/35313073[/tab]

In Charge Of Ones Fate

Bilions of people are protesting the length of their days about the perceived architects of their apparently miserable fates, which are supposedly the Israelis and the Jewish bankers.
This is all fine if you are an ignorant slave content with that sort of being and advocating it, but it is another thing if one makes claims to strength, honour, or even being objectively right.

I pose to such individual this question: how, if one is strong, honourable and right, is one not in charge of ones own fate?
How can one be these three things and at the same time not in control of ones fate, if not by means of the very “slave morality” that is often in dispute when the Hebrews are being accused like Satan?

There is no standard in Europe yet, as pure nationalism has inevitably been transcended in that there is no single European nation that can subject anyone else without crippling repercussions, and yet the EU represents the prefect antithesis of Value. By flat out claiming all of Europes implicit values without accomplishing the faintest gesture in the direction of typical, visceral European worthiness, the most obnoxious form of missing the point is all that is implicit in Brussels, and Europe lies strangled in this seething with will to express European worth but without a pathway, a standard, a banner to do it under. A Lacanic Signifier is lacking.

Military Self-Appeal

So far this signifier has been close to the surface with all the Kek like awesomeness that was stimulating the Trump campaign, and any kind of irreverence and honest resentment was part of it, never seen anything as beautiful in politics, not even close, never. It was pure beauty, and cartoons of greedy Jews were all part of he fun. Because everyone to his and her share. No one claimed that HRC was a Jewess. But now that she and Islamic State have been defeated by Trump and his Jew buddies, Pepe is no longer as fun and people can no longer manage focus on the accuser, the one who is laughing with Pepe, their own wit an good natured power in this brown sea of absurdity under a piss yellow sun, but the foci shift to the accused, and then Pepe is gone and there is only the lowest resistance point of reconciliation between Christians, Muslims and old fashioned Nationalists.

This compulsion is driven by collective compulsive neuroses called religion and ideology.
The Hebrew is the inverted objet petit a;

the inverted coke-bottle.
Zionism is an attempt to turn the coke bottle upright, and turn the West into a gigantic military phallus.

"This is why truth is a woman, because the truth is the will to power. A man has power, if he is a Man. Woman is the will to him. " (-letter to a friend)

Structural Integrity

What can Europe put against “The Jews” besides importing even more Muslims?
What could it have that can rise up as a Totem around which its own warriors dance?
Clearly, this possession is Odin.

But Odin is not a Nationalists or an Antichrist or Rightist or Antisemite, he is something a bit more substantial; he is the soil of Europe, the sap of its trees and the song of its birds. He’s not again any opposition. He is the blood that flows from conflict.
Odin is not commanded by brute force, rather commands it. He is a force far more pervasive than short lived brutality, as it is indeed not Wotan, the berserker god of rage and blood alone but the Chieftain God, the authority of nobility in Sweden and the Highest Perspective; rather than the misty spirit of blood-thirst - Odin is no “folk-God” but an authority based on Knowledge, which is what he seeks and what he uses as a standard in his selection of humans.

With Odin it is the God who selects the man that will open his ears. One doesn’t “fall before Odin” - there is rather a whisper of homecoming when one has fought for what is truly ones own for a good while - when one has proven to be able to stand alone. This is the Doric Order I envision for us, species of Man - like a Doric Temple, the architecture resting on several, a well rounded number of honed pillars of enduring strength.

As such the European nations can support a United Europe, a Templar Order in a sense, a way to worship our ancient Gods under the same Julian sundial.

Sun-Sol-Sowilo
The wealth is there, will to express it is not.
This conundrum can’t be solved in the word until it becomes flesh.

Coming generations will begin to prepare for a much more rigorous look at what “beauty” and “justification” mean; we will move toward a new Apollonian spirit. For now, al we can do is manufacture the archetype. The storm breaks free when the face of power is beheld. Then, many generations of the weirdest aberrations - with in the center, the races and other power-keys that have held tight for centuries and now possess some self-knowledge.

At the heart of the European self-knowledge is Zeus, but he is not known, now. Without knowing what he meant to the culture that built his temples, there is no Europe besides a great battlefields of instincts; there is no true value to the whole affair; Gods don’t exist, not where there is no culture. But where there is culture you can be sure there have been Gods.

Jews aren’t warriors. They get their way by lying and defrauding others. They are akin to parasites and viruses. Effective at what they do, though. Too bad that what they do is undesirable to me, making them my enemies.

I don’t necessarily have a problem with Jews.
I mostly consider Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews another European ethnicity, like Germans, Irish, English, Italians and Poles.
Insofar as Jews aren’t opposed to Europe and its offshoots (North America, Argentina, Australia and Russia) wanting to remain majority white, I’m not opposed to them.
I only have a problem with individual Jews (and non-Jews for that matter) who’re actively opposing us wanting to remain majority white.

As for Muslims, I see them as antithetical to western civilization.
I hope I live to see the complete cessation of Muslim immigration in particular (and non-white immigration in general) to Europe and its offshoots.
And yes I know Islam is not a race, but almost all Muslims are non-white, with the exception of Albanians, Bosnians and a few converts, who should be forbidden from immigrating to other white nations as well, they should be isolated.

Good morning. I see you enjoy the old mohammedan rhetoric. It would surprise me if anyone still believes it, but I suppose it is soothing to a certain type.
The Jews are well known as having the worlds most effective army. They’re the only army that upholds the ancient warrior code of leaving no soldier behind.

No Jew that I know ever opposed that.
But if I met one Id laugh in his face.

Awesome, then we’re good.

Einstein said he was ashamed of being a Zionist and cast off some kind of jew award he got. The jews gave him some kind of award as some kind of supreme zionist jew. I forgot the exact name of what the award was. Anyway, the point is, he cast that award aside and said he was ashamed of being a Zionist jew. It is time that all Jews follow in the footsteps of a great man. It is time to abandon being a cuck for Zuck and the rothschilds, and depart from the chains of zionism.

L o l - Zuckerberg supports the dnc, the zionists support Trump. He believes in people’s rights to fight for themselves.

Zionism is a mostly (white, whiteish) European movement.

The whole narrativery about Jews opposing whiteness is quite evidently an Islamic / Turkish ploy. Ottoman revivalism.

I don’t respect you for falling for Turkish tricks. Pretty lame.

Einstein also regretted giving the US the nuke. He also thought humanity could easily be cured of cruelty if Freud just talked to them. He wasn’t so savvy in psychology or ethics or philosophy as he was at math. If he was he would ve resolved the dice problem. He had a big mighty brain but had a simple little heart.

Democrats and Republicans are both Zionist shills. Hillary loves Israel. Trump is anti-gun and a police state pig. All politicians are rigged rothschilds and cucks of the rothschilds.

And yes most whites are zionists. Because they are brainwashed christian cucks. Democrat whites are so cucky they even support Islamists now too.

The nuke was always a bad move. Nukes are unnatural and bad for the psychology of most people. It creates paranoid and psychotic symptoms. Nukes rot the mind.

Rothschild was badass but you exaggerate.

And yet the dude that created them is your emblem of wisdom.

Einstein never made nukes. He just gave them his psychological approval. And he was peer pressured by the US gov.

Yeah. A real badass just like Starlight Glimmer, that marxist bitch from My Little Pony. It’s easy to be a badass when you have more money than god.

And then you say things like this, as if I actually care whether or not you respect me.

I don’t have a problem with all Jews, I have a problem with some Jews, like this Jew:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uzvJsQpxMY[/youtube]

No Barbara, without the Swedish race, Sweden will not survive.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc[/youtube]

He didn’t create nukes. One of his theories indicated, to put it in layperson terms, that if matter was transformed into energy it would be an enormous amount of energy even from small amounts of matter. That’s it. This allowed for the idea that perhaps a weapon could be developed, and then it was. And he spoke out against the use of nukes.

Blaming him for nukes is like blaming Newton for intercontinental missiles.