What's for dinner?

Home-made skewered chicken kebabs (made from the chicken breast, of the free-range chicken from yesterday) wrapped in lettuce wraps and drizzled with my chilli & oil dressing.

Saffron-infused all Organic chicken and carrot casserole, with sweet-potato mash floats.

…but first an egg-(dairy less) mayo, in lettuce wraps, starter… because I was rather hungry.

…an encore, for an early dinner today… followed by Organic red wine and a handful of Tyrell’s crisps… stuffed. :neutral_face:

The last of the chicken casserole…

Takeout of… chicken balti, chicken jalfrezi, and Bombay aloo, with a complimentary popadum and onion salad thrown in.

…leftovers for tomorrow’s dinner.

…and it tasted better than yesterday… flavours on point.

An early dinner, of sticky chilli chicken wings and a giant baked potato…

A (tradionally-early Sunday dinner) of yesterday’s left-over dinner, of my Indian takeaway of chicken balti, pilau rice, and popadums (minus yesterday’s tandoori-chicken starter, with cucumber raita).

Yesterday’s above dinner was preceded by a family pack of Kettle Crisps, and pistachio-infused milk-chocolate shards… all courtesy of antihistamine… a small occasional treat…

Delhi Tikka Masala chicken and veggies over rice. May even bake something scrumptious for dessert.

Joker cannot wait until I try tandoori chicken which is his favorite chicken dish. Supposedly there’s an Indian restaurant an hour away, if we ever get there maybe I’ll taste tandoori chicken too and be blown away.

You will be WendyD… it’s my favourite chicken dish too… those tandoor-enhanced flavours are amazing.

These complimentary chops from the inhouse butcher at Budgens were mwah/tender as, but I later over-cooked my lamb-fillet main, which was less visually-pleasing and less tender, and so not papped. :neutral_face:

A huge beef roast with red and golden potatoes, onions, green peppers and spices.

Yesterday’s dinner… chops and an allergen-friendly salad, as per.

I had a tuna chicken sandwich at subway yesterday and i’ll eat the rest of it today i think.

My Mums cooking a special dinner for three May family birthdays with spaghetti pizzas, Napa cabbage salad, Rhubarb custard pies, a raisin cream pie and vanilla ice cream. I was told that the cooked spaghetti forms the pizza crust. :astonished: We’ll all be her guinea pigs. :laughing:

The spaghetti pizza was oh so tasty.

BBQ pork riblets, stuffed baked potato pierogis, and a salad.

…just waiting on an oven-baked frypan-cooked medley, of chicken, sweet potato, and courgette, seasoned in a combo of fresh root spices, garlic, and chilli.

This ^^^ is happening again today… it was so yummy and satiating, I didn’t see why not. :confusion-shrug:

Supping on an Organic Italian red, while I await it cook.

Here’s a bit of what I’ve been munching on lately…

And a bit more…

And a few more…