Gender Everything

Nonsense, now you’re resorting to Ad Hom, meaning that you no longer have a reasonable response or counter-argument.

Mass media is a reflection of society. Society represents women. So my points are very relevant. The “fearless woman” is accurate, according to the context I linked. That’s what society, and you, mean by “a fearless woman”, compared to a fearless man. A fearless man, for example, is a line-operator, working on high-voltage powerlines. Do you see any women doing that? No.

Women don’t do the dangerous or dirty jobs, blue-collar, because again the point is unrefuted now, you are the privileged gender. You can stay at home, be pregnant, and raise children. That’s always your backup, your default, your worth. Not because I choose it. But because YOU choose it. I like your “argument” so far, because if you admit to this point, then you basically know that you’re wrong.

This is just an excuse.

Societies are actually female-dominated, almost never male-dominated. This is another feminist lie. Rarely, or never, have societies been “male-dominated”. Women have always controlled society, using sex as a tool, or a weapon. If women wanted to change society, then they would simply disallow most men from breeding. And women do this anyway. You do block out most men from having sex. Admit it. You’ve rejected lots of men.

This proves my point, again.

Sorry, yes.

The number of female lineman has risen from 0 to 2% and is still rising.

:laughing:

Just goes to show how they were kept out of those high paying jobs for so long, and how even now when they’re “dominating and controlling society” they still have trouble getting opportunities for this kind of work.

The boys clubs are eroding with women replacing men in jobs that have traditionally been held by men alone which used to be every job. Laugh all you want, but its the men who laugh who are most disturbed by female’s exerting their abilities replacing them. Men are not irreplaceable in any part of the work force.

Women are not yet dominating and controlling society, but we may.

:laughing: :laughing:

Women have always dominated and controlled society. Rather the farce has been going on since forever. You merely pretend that you are powerless, playing the role as victim, when you are instigator and manipulator. It takes rare men, at rare intervals in human history, to point out this charade, and call women on your bullshit.

The real crux of the problem these days from my observation is that women don’t act like women anymore where instead they nowadays act like men. (Albeit feminized men as you can never truly bypass sexual biology as a woman in terms of the physical and psychological.)

Now this isn’t to say that we men are innocent bystanders in all of this either as we certainly have our share of problems also. Me and Wendy were discussing this earlier in the morning.

The biggest problem for men and has been since time immemorial is our instinctual embracing of ruthless competition or domination, and as a man myself I admit that this is a huge bane of our existence especially concerning men’s interaction with other men not just women.

In women’s quest of equality which really just amounted to women embracing and taking up things that have always been done by men has done nothing in addressing the much greater problem or conflict that is reoccurring. Women are instead merely the new players on the stage of ruthless competition and domination but what women don’t seem understand and few men as well that such a thing is the direct problem to begin with. It is a problem, conflict, and pox on both genders.

With women becoming more like men they’re essentially becoming what they originally were against and one would think that women would change things for the better in their stance collectively against men yet clearly at present seem collectively bent on repeating our same mistakes or falling for the same vices that we men thus far have seem incapable of dropping on our own historically.

I do believe there are differences and there certainly are half men, but culture has played a huge role in making men like that. I am not saying, at all, that men and women would be the same without culture. They would not be. But men have been trained to be like that. And, again, I have nothing against competition, even very hard competition. In fact, I love that in a number of contexts. But ruthless is a problem, except in those very restricted times - war, defending one’s home - when it is necessary.

There certainly is some of this, though I think women were always competitive just not in the same ways as men. But for me 1) women were told they lacked the ability to do all sorts of things that they can do, and that simply was not stable. 2) I think more women get the problems with ruthless competition, in the sense you mean, more than men do.

I have nothing against competition either especially cooperative mutual forms of competition but ruthless competition (zero sum environments) creates an environment exclusively where a majority of both men or women do not benefit largely whatsoever where instead only a small minority of people do so. Such competition of the ruthless minority style creates many problems socially for both sexes clearly as we can observe now with women added to the mix and the general workforce.

Yes, women are always competitive amongst themselves especially in terms of sexual selection or attraction but when women have essentially also adopted traditionally male competitive mannerisms it has essentially made things worse for men but also for women themselves. It also alienates men from women and vice versa more so.

Another contentious issue that even Wendy disagrees with me on is why men are the way we are in terms of ruthless competition and domination.

We men are this way because the female ego collectively motivates, pushes us, and exasperates us to be this way. Women forever want higher standards of living, security, luxury, and various economic material manifestations where few women dare question or ask where all of that comes from in organization and how it is acquired especially by men. It comes from that ruthless competition and domination I was alluding to earlier. Essentially it comes from massive social inequality and unfairness in terms of economic distribution where so long women seem incapable of lowering their standards that gives all of that power nothing in men will change in terms of social behavior that is entirely reactionary upon contingent.

Instead women collectively seem to be either ignorant or unwilling in understanding and confronting these social dynamics of society where once again men will not change so long as women keep on normalizing these things themselves in willful indulgences.

So once again, these are problems of both sexes not just one over the other.

Why would women deprive themselves of legal rights and subject themselves to legally sanctioned physical abuse? Hmm?

Urwrong, you have a very skewed perception of women and paint them as some sly masochistic manipulators. Maybe these were the women in your life, but they do not describe all women in general. These methods are of those who do not have any other means or knowledge to assert themselves, either because they have no rights or are powerless, inside and out. If women stayed powerless for so long it is not because they enjoyed this charade, as you call it, but because they were brainwashed to believe, think and behave a certain way from a early age. And who controls that? Those who make the laws making one choice possible and another not possible. Those who determine what is the norm, what is appraised and what is frowned on. There are still places in this world where a woman who is raped is blamed for the act. I think there are men still out here who are unwilling or unable to control their own animal nature (and here I specifically mean sex), and so place the blame for their own failings on the other. It’s like looking at food and blaming it for making you hungry.
Also bear in mind that not all men place such high importance on their sex drive, like you do. A society that is obsessed with sex will not go very far, and for this, you can just look at 3rd world countries around the world. You will not see women enjoying equal legal and economic rights, or being seen as equal to men, but you will see a lot of poverty, disease, and big families. So, whose bright idea was it to just fuck all the problems away? Hmm?

“Don’t hit a woman.” Women are already the protected, privileged gender. Therefore any “Rights” are redundant. Women, you, enjoy “unspoken rites”. Women have the right to any and everything. Women have unlimited rights. It’s men that are limited.

It describes you.

You control what you believe.

So rape is your best example of when women are “not in control”? I agree. But rape is illegal. So your argument fails. You’re right on this point though. The rare times that males are “in control”, it is illegal, and males take a very high risk to get away with it. The entire system, society, culture, regular males, all protect women’s sexuality, access, and mating-rite, though.

Society revolves around women.

If you had paid attention to my posts, actually read them (which you obviously haven’t, fully), then it is not my obsession with sex that is a ‘problem’ for anybody. Rather it is my obsession for Puritanism, for purity, for piousness, for sexually discrete areas of discourse. If you had bothered to concern yourself with me, actually took interest in my thinking, my rationale, then you should have caught this by now. But you haven’t. So I know you’re ego-centric, typical woman. My interest, focus, “obsession”, is when men and women have mutual goals in mind. Cooperation, to create life, for example. Not merely “by accident”, but with purpose.

You haven’t caught on. So I know you’re bullshitting me, now.

Again, it takes very rare individuals to call women on their bullshit. As you see with Zero_Sum, he goes as far as saying “it’s not all men’s fault”. Most people will easily blame “evil-white-male-patriarchy”. Few will say that women have “some” culpability. But me? I go the furthest. Women have all culpability. Women dominate and control society. Your blamelessness. Your playing the role of victim. Your scape-goating, are all defense mechanism, to protect your (female) privilege.

The privileged gender. Which one is it really?

When innocence bleeds into ignorance of self, obliviousness and oblivion, then those who are protected, privileged, the essential and inner-most members of society, will always be blameless. They (the female gender) can never take responsibility for themselves. Because their sense of self is too protected, too isolated, too enclosed within its own (subjective) “reality”. The idea that they could have ever been responsible for this or that, which they are shown to do time and time again, does not cross their minds, nor does the accusation stick even when most obvious.

Even when you show a woman what she does, and she watches the recording, she still cannot fathom how she could cause this or that.

Her mind is immune to “responsibility”. And so, men must become responsible for her, on her behalf, which only serves to further her privileges and protections, her Rights.

No matter how Reasoned you are to a woman, no matter how simple and reasonable your explanation, the mind of every woman has a flip-switch, a breaker. So even when you show to her, a recording, of how she uses her sex for her own gain, then she will not recognize it nor understand its implication. Her mind is made to ignore her own causes, and her own effects, upon others and the world.

Evolution has set an entirely different course for men and males. Males, the scape-goat gender, the unprivileged gender, must always be accountable in some way. Responsible in some form.

After all, why is the Christian and Islamic “God” male? Why is Jesus Christ male? Why is Atlas male? Why is the weight of the world, of the whole universe, of existence, imposed upon the shoulders of Man?

The answers should be more obvious to you, now…

And you’re projecting. Which one of us does not want to accept responsibility here? All you are doing is blaming everything on women, from the beginning of time, and by your own methods, you’re just like those you accuse.

I am pointing to historical facts and the reasons why women were fighting for legal rights. You simply deny that historically women had unequal status. To you, a woman without legal rights or the ability to be economically independent from a man is equal to a man with all of his legal rights and privileges. This is your equality, and this view is very binary and narrow minded. Men, in general, have a very biased idea of what it’s like to be a woman. Given a choice to be a woman, men would act stereotypically (would be sluts) because they think all women are on a power trip by using their sexual charms. That is a very stereotypical (and wrong) idea of women. This is why when men turn gay, they don’t act like real women, but as a man’s idealized image of one, they just become a one-sided caricature of a woman or a feminine stereotype. Even when men have an opportunity to “be” a woman, like trans women, they get it wrong, because no woman is completely prissy, or fragile, or bitchy, or angelic, as they project it.

This is not a true reality of a woman, and because of that I think that most men cannot really understand what it’s like to be a woman, because they are always projecting something of themselves into that understanding of the female.

The bypassing reasoning for men is to assume that woman, being an emotional and hormonal creature, simply does not, or has no capacity to understand her true nature (men, of course, being the objective experts on it) and proceed to justify installation of patriarchy. But what of the men who “become” women? To me, it just shows how really clueless men are about women. But of course, the men will say that these trans women are really projecting “the true nature” of the female.

If you want to see how men see women, just look at how men project “a woman” through themselves and you’ll get an idea.

Not if the males have their way. In those cases, it is the males that get away with it, as they point to “tradition” or “written word” and come out of it clean:
independent.co.uk/voices/du … 22336.html

Nope. I think you’re the one who’s bullshitting, but I think in your case you’re speaking out of your own personal needs and insecurities (and we know where they are).
Also, you compare yourself to everything and call it objectivity, but when another does it and does not agree with you, you call it selfish motive and denial. Admit it, urwrong, you are no righteous saint, and you’re not being objective here.

Big pharma needs to get onboard with this. :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=Muio1UnwcDc

Wow, there are some really mixed up men here spouting off their insecurities and putting the blame on women. These people have never attempted to have a relationship with a woman in which they mutually respect the needs of each other.

The fact is that (you must get away from the celebrities) the average woman is far more adaptive, flexible and will probably cope in situations that men fail in. I have always admired women who have lived in and coped in situations that would have driven men to drink. The birth process has already been mentioned and is something a man can’t even imagine, let alone a miscarriage.

Maybe it is because I have been working in a traditionally woman’s vocation for the last 30 years that I have come to respect and value the differences between me and my colleagues, just as they expect me to bring the male influence into what we do, so too is the feminine touch so very important.

There are always those who cross the line and I know women who are even more masculine than I am, and I know men who behave effeminately. They are, however, not the rule.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCftJ8Hf0kI[/youtube]

Women, when they are allowed to roam free of discussion, do something almost every mammal on earth does. They basically only fuck 2% of the biggest douchbags in the population, and then settle down with some dude. It is actually the biggest crime against humanity that exists. To top it off, women don’t even do this for offspring or evolution, just for the fun of it.

Don’t you just hate it when female wolves choose the douchbag male wolves to fuck before settling down with an alright male and having pups? And of course it even worse with ocelots and those real bitches of the animal kingdom, the prairie dog sluts. They go for the male prairie dog who doesn’t warn the others about raptors.