What's for breakfast?

Home-made leftover sticky spiced chicken wings from yesterday’s supper, and a much-needed coffee…

Tequila, beer, and a latte.

Pineapple orange juice.

[Edit: added french toast with honey and maple syrup, but no coffee to be found]

Coffee, pineapple, and 2 fried eggs… making for a very early 5am breakfast.

Sweet chilli spiced chicken wings from the day before, and a coffee…

Beer. IPA to be specific.

Two fried eggs, and a coffee… mixing it up definitely prevents boredom and, sometimes, nausea.

French toast with honey and maple syrup, pineapple orange juice, milk, and coffee.

Fresh pineapple and a coffee… in the early afternoon. It was a huge effort to get up today. :neutral_face:

A cherry turnover and milk.

So sorry to hear that, but you made it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol :laughing:

I did…

…would rather not though. :neutral_face:

Scrambled eggs/tomato and a coffee, this early afternoon… yes, another late start for me today again. :smiley:

A large slice of pineapple and a coffee… same as yesterday.

…my late-lunchtime treat of 5 giant prawns and 3 very generously-proportioned King scallops… pan-fried in various oils, garlic, red chilli, and a few strands of saffron, was equally well-received by my tastebuds and Michelin-star perfect.

White cake with a bit of chocolate frosting accompanied with a big glass of milk and hazelnut coffee.

…a little pineapple and a coffee, but the pineapple wasn’t that sweet, so I had this bad boy bowl for brunch… en salade, avec left-over sliced lamb, and a glass of red:

Strawberries and hazelnut coffee

Two fried eggs, and a coffee… fried eggs are more palatable for me, than scrambled or boiled are, right now.

…a second coffee today, as well. :-k

Been having many second window-of-opportunity coffees over the last week, but not today.

Today I went back to Lavazza, and had a sweetened black Lavazza and my leftover dinner of curried goat and rice, from yesterday, for brunch. The previous Arabic coffee, in its gold canister, proving to be a less-rounded blend.

Some of the home-made peanut-and-seasalt-infused chocolate, a Lavazza, and 2 fried eggs…

…think I’ll make the peanut/salt-infused chocolate shards again. :-k

2 scrambled eggs and a Lavazza, before heading out to physio earlier today… only to realise that it’s tomorrow, and that today is actually Sunday. :neutral_face:

Bacon and eggs…