What are you doing? (Part 1)

On the pc…

Just returned from helping a friend remove a leaking water heater. He and a work buddy were soldering the new heater in place when I left. Hopefully when I call in a little while, it’s up and running properly.

Off to spring cleaning, lot of tidying up to do.

Hi Wendy, how’s the weather? It has been rainy and gray for me. With a surprise of a blanket of snow last week, that melted by afternoon.

Well, it’s snowing right now. Luckily it’s not sticking. Where’s Spring hiding?

Yeah, it is hiding. Just around the corner. I still feel like hibernating. Every day is a new day, I miss getting outside more.

esperanza1, do you participate at the Know Thyself forum?

I have recently visited. I am new to the forums, meaning I don’t participate much. I’d rather not stay there. I like this place, there have been pleanty of times I would have liked to jump in. Right now I have to focus on my health. So any participation here will probably be slow. I am trying to maintain balance.

The conundrum of a healthy balance, I know the struggle. When Spring graces us with her staying power and we find our enthusiasm outside, you can fill in the rest for yourself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome back. :slight_smile:

Why are you not able to get out more, if you don’t mind me asking? …sounds a lot like me. :-k

Glad you understand :slight_smile:

When Spring graces us with her staying power and we find our enthusiasm outside, life is calling us to go live. Though frightening it is, nature is calling. Life is buzzing in the spring.

Im thinking about gardening, I recently got an invitation to volunteer.

Thank you MagsJ, you are kind, and I dont mind. I need to make time to do so, which I havent. Mostly work and home life for me. I love hearing about your adventures, and why haven’t you gotten out much, if you don’t mind me asking too?

So you need to get out more… like a fine wine, or a good cheese, this year is gonna be a good year. :slight_smile:

I’ve been on very few adventures these last couple of years… due to ill health. :neutral_face:

I guess sleep evades me tonight… a very early breakfast and Catchup TV? :-k

Lip Sync Battle US - as jokes as ever.

New: The Resident - wtf? :open_mouth:

Coffee, pineapple, and 2 fried eggs… making for a very early breakfast.

What am I doing up so early too? It’s not even 4 AM.

How are you occupying yourself, on a restless night as this?

I managed to get some sleep in between 7 and 10.

Joker woke up too so we’re finishing up the movie, The last Jedi.

Talking politics…

Any good?

The new Avengers movie hits the screens here this weekend… I hope it’s good, as I really wanna go cinema soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

I see you as very strong woman through all of it :slight_smile: