Female power over men

The bull dyke cops take risks because they really believe they have five pound Cojones. :evilfun: Girls who were tomboys who competed against the boys always fare better as well, but most women really don’t have a large enough physique to hold their own. Female cops should have to meet specific height/weight ratio requirements. Women shorter than 5’8" are going to really struggle to control people who are taller and heavier than them on average. Even a male cop who stands 5’8" would struggle against another 6’2" man who outweighed him by 20+lbs.

It looked like the women in the video were bigger than the scrawny man. You don’t think so?

It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog. Women don’t typically have fight inside.

Ha! Both size and fight matter. Now that cannot be true with all the men who are now coming forward to the police about their physically abusive significant female others. In general, most women have never given themselves permission to strike out physically…cuz girls aren’t suppose to act like boys. I think the fight is there, but making the first move is typically not.

so

many

kekz

I have to disagree. I’ve seen too many women trying to ride motorcycles, play sports, drive cars, etc, they just do not take chances. YOU may be different, but most women aren’t like you. Even guys mellow out when their testosterone declines, which is why car insurance premiums decline with age. Not too many women stock traders either and there is certainly no man standing in their way of plunking down some cash and starting trading. They typically don’t have the balls for it.

There are tons of female Harley riders in my Midwest neck of the woods. None who ride crotch rockets though. Sturgis Motorcycle Rallies, Sturgis gatherings everywhere, there are tons of female bikers. There are loads of women in sports. What are you talking about?

uruz

Kekz?

Darling , you must be near my roots minnesnowta

Am I close?

Harley riders do not indicate balls (lack of them if anything or else why the intimidating persona). Most of those women are “property”. Crotch rockets would indicate balls if the woman would ride fast and take risks. Loads of women in sports who do not compete with men because they play like girls. What planet are you from? I’m flabbergasted that you’ve never seen another woman before. :laughing: I’m guessing you only date men and typically do not get along with women. Am I right? So you really have no sample size. That’s usually the case when women disagree with me about women :wink:

Bullocks! We’re going to have to disagree. Women who own and operate their own Harleys have balls, most of those bikes are heavy beasts that go no fucking around. Those same women would knock you the fuck out. :astonished: :laughing: Dumb, poor kids ride rice burners. You know squat about women that’s obvious. :-"

While Wolff agreed that women are generally not risk-takers, she said those who want to be racing drivers break the mould. bbc.com/sport/formula1/18332772

In a recent interview Mouton provided a fascinating insight into the physiological difference in performance between genders. She believes the genetic make-up of males is such that are more inclined towards risk, whereas females are naturally more cautious and prefer to build up to speed. racefans.net/2018/01/31/num … aching-f1/

Cortisol and testosterone increase financial risk taking and may destabilize markets nature.com/articles/srep11206

The Presence of an Attractive Woman Elevates Testosterone and Physical Risk Taking in Young Men pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a778/1 … 5b4693.pdf

Testosterone is positively associated with risk taking in the Iowa Gambling Task s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.d … ted_wi.pdf

I could go on and on, but this is an exercise in proving grass is green. You’ll never convince me otherwise because I’ve seen way to much. Women just have no balls. And being a big fatty with 30lb tits doesn’t equate to having balls. Ping me when she rides a wheelie at 150mph while flipping a cop off, then I’ll say she has balls.

You ain’t seen shit if you think that most women cruisers are big fatties? You don’t get out much do you?

What did I miss? :confusion-shrug:

That’s precisely what I was thinking about you. Maybe you don’t leave Harley-world and have conflated courage with the art of intimidation/fronting.

Like I said, take some REAL chances. Go ride 150mph through traffic. Go camp alone with the bears. Plunk $20k down on a trade. Don’t stand within the safety of a group of bikers and proclaim that you have courage or I’ll laugh at you, and that is having courage.

Why are there no women speaking up here, but you? What are they afraid of? It’s not that women are stupid, or can’t handle philosophy, but they won’t lock horns. Obviously they don’t enjoy it like the men seem to.

What evolutionary reason could there be that selects women who take risks? What, are you suggesting the mother raising an infant should go gamble with her life periodically? Why would risk-taking-women be selected for?

Men, on the other hand, are more disposable. They can take risks without risking their lineage since they’re only needed for one night. And the men who take the most risks, and happen to survive, are seen as sexy since they invariably have desirable genes due to successfully navigating all those challenges. It’s just the way it turned-out.

I like you Wendy, but you’re totally wrong on this one.

Obviously, the epic proportions of reality. A tall, fit woman with fight could knock you the fuck out and those are my Harley gurlz.

And maybe you conflate being a stupid jackass with being courageous. The examples of REAL chances, “courage” you gave are ridiculous, like for idiots. And luckily, not all men are idiots like you are trying to make them out to be and reversely not all woman only seek the safety of groups for their kicks. Just because you ride a Harley doesn’t mean you only travel around with potbelly guys to bars on weekends. But I agree, very few women are dumb enough to travel 150 MPH on a motorcycle in a wheelie or in traffic for a testosterone high, medically impossible too.

Q. 1 More physical fitness, higher desire to survive no matter the cost, only when done periodically. Q. 2 No, but some do. They are pulled to do heart pumping adventures like it’s their lifeblood. I’m not saying that’s smart, it’s too much testosterone. Q. 3 What do you mean by “be selected for?”

I like you too, but you could be more right on this one cuz what you call courage is sheer stupidity. Not all men are risk takers, and not all women avoid risks.

Serendipper

Discretion is the better part of valor and we are not necessarily speaking of brawn here.

Women can’t take risks? Are you for real?!
Do you actually think that these women are not aware of the risks and the dangers? Yet they joined up. Why, for the cheap thrill of it all?
Again, firefighters, police officers, female combatants, helicopter and fighter pilot[s] overseas fighting, ad continuum.

Tell me something ~ in what way do race car drivers and football players for that matter serve humanity and the fight for freedom and human rights?

Maybe that guy had been a Navy Seal or in Delta Force ~ who knows.
The point is that many women are courageous and answer to the call as are and do many men.
Have you? Did you?

Do you ~~ under the right set of circumstances?!

I sure did when I was attacked and I am sure that many other women do in the same situation.

airandspace.si.edu/stories/edit … hter-pilot

Obviously, this woman is far too busy for philosophy. But then again, she and many others are too busy LIVING their philosophy.

Do women try to exercise power over men? Yes, I am sure that we do and at times it is a necessity and at other times it is fun as long as it is not malicious. Other times, it is simply about self-empowerment.
Even men need to seek self-empowerment. We are all human beings.

For almost all of history, getting pregnant meant risking ones life.

Women are essentially risk taking, as they have less physical strength and yet have to expose themselves to men to be selected and be penetrated.
Only in a very much managed and supervised society are women somewhat free of the risk that comes with exposure to the sexual market.
And you see that once they are, they often become lunatics. A woman who isn’t forced to be constantly vigilant becomes a liability to her environment pretty much as a rule.
This, in turn, turns to dangers, which in turn will teach the woman renewed vigilance.

Whats risky for a man is often idiotic for a woman. Whats risky for a woman is often unthinkable or impossible for a man.

Arc, unleash more dragon :angry-fire: , roast Serendipper’s hide to a medium well. :evilfun:

How is that a demonstration of courage? Courage only manifests when the odds are against you.

And that’s exactly what a woman would say. Hi mom! :greetings-waveyellow: She’s been spewing that crap to me all my life… trying to paint treeclimbing, motorbike riding, or anything where I might get a scratch in bad light with ridicule hoping to convince me so she wouldn’t have to worry. That’s what women do.

And not all asians are short. What’s your point? :confusion-shrug: I’m speaking generally.

Just because you ride a Harley doesn’t mean you are a risk-taker, certainly not anymore than any other brand.

Dumb enough :laughing: You see? That right there encapsulates perfectly that women view taking chances with unfavorable odds as dumb.

Man being dumb:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdStgg0x8w[/youtube]

Woman being dumb:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y91Yy3udUcQ[/youtube]

Evolution. There was nothing in history selecting for women who take risks and it’s ridiculous to think that a care-provider should abandon safety to pursue the taking of unnecessary risks and having the genetics for it to proliferate rather than being weeded-out.

That you view it as stupid makes my point. For a woman, taking risks is stupid. For a man, it’s fun. You’ll never understand it because you’re not a man.

And not all white men can’t jump. So what?

Do all women start all sentences with “Not all ______ does ________”? It sure seems like it.

Men are systemizers who generalize and then women come along to say “Not all ________ does _______” like they ALL were programmed for it.

Typically. Apparently they also have trouble with generalities.

I have no idea what they were thinking. Girl power I suppose.

And you saw 3 of them in the video I posted. Not very impressive.

What does serving humanity have to do with the topic of taking risks? A risk is not a risk unless it serves humanity?

:laughing: Really? He’s a street brawler.

Oh yes, when there is a spider in the house, all the women come to answer the call. Riiiiight.

Did I what? Kill spiders? No I let them live because I’m not scared of them.

Why do you think I have to push this wheelbarrow around? :wink:

You don’t display the same valor on here. I doubt you’ll even reply to this, if history is a guide. Of course, now that I’ve said it, maybe you will, but I’m convinced you wouldn’t have otherwise.

1 out of 4 billion. And it’s a moot point anyway since when you have no choice but to be courageous, then you have no choice. The issue here is taking needless risks, such as the man who ran out to help the 3 women cops when he could have just watched from the sidelines.

She should keep practicing with her marshmallows for a while longer :wink: