Gender Everything

I don’t buy that at all.

Exactly! Men get into ruts and women get bored.

That may be true within the confines of San Francisco.

Oh I see what’s going on now. Marriage is oppressive so we need to find, er, create evidence to back that theory.

If a horse ate baloney and shit it out, that’s what it would look like. They obviously didn’t control for age, but men in non-married relationships still expect women to do all the work and if they’re of a generation that doesn’t, then marriage has nothing to do with it; it’s the generational tendency to be egalitarian.

Women want the courtship to last forever. Men, who put on a big show to win the woman, just want to return to their normal self without having to continue working for what he already has. So the woman was sold a bag of bs to begin with and continues to have unrealistic expectations.

If you make a big show of standing on an altar before what you perceive as almighty God and promise forever, then run out to file for divorce, that’s disloyal. Either don’t promise or suck it up.

Not if the state steps in as the husband of last resort. Probably part of the reason women are so trigger-happy to divorce… they have a trusty backup.

Sure. Welfare is the life of luxury.

If it were luxury, women would never marry in the first place. It’s a backup plan that allows for easy exit.

Some examples of female natural privilege:

inquisitr.com/1817950/ancie … n-siberia/

sciencealert.com/pregnant-m … ia-bologna

While men are free to pursue and satisfy their sex drives, the females take on themselves all the risk and burden. The man, in turn, can offset the risk by just taking many/multiple women, which they historically have had done.

It is no wonder that Silphium was worth its weight in gold and harvested to extinction.

Nothing in your post disproves female-privilege. You should use better, and more modern examples, to demonstrate how men are “more privileged” than any woman. Of course, you will avoid the percentage of men incarcerated in prison, the percentage of men on frontlines in wars, the fact that males die sooner than females, etc.

Do you have anything at all?

Does not disprove? How is being used as sexual and reproductive chattel, and then possibly dying from from complications in pregnancy or child birth a proof of privilege, in your view? It’s not women’s fault that men need to pick fights and suffer for it.
Then you ask to give you modern examples while saying

Yes, behold the hard and unfair life a modern man!

The bottom line is that without giving birth, the species stops forever. Women are the ones who give birth.
Men are needed for a few minutes to initiate this necessity, but that’s it. So what else are they good for?

Well the best they can do to be chosen to fulfill their part is to offer a healthy albeit potentially brief contribution, and/or perhaps even assist in the longer term by compensating for the resources that a woman has to sacrifice in order to give birth and bring up a child. The better they can do those 2 things, the more they’ll be chosen to be involved in the whole thing, and if they don’t contribute enough in either or both of those things, they’re literally worthless.

All women are necessary, though given enough women, some not being necessary is allowable.
But most men are not necessary - a much smaller proportion of them are needed to fulfill a potentially minimal contribution, though at least it’s not as small as it could be given that assistance in child rearing has value. Human babies have evolved to be delivered prematurely to allow them more time to adjust to the ex utero world when they would otherwise be in utero.

It’s hard to be necessary, but it’s also hard to be constantly under pressure to prove yourself to those who are necessary, and it’s hard to fail in this regard and be worthless.

Which is privileged?

One cannot be both Privileged and Expendable at the same time.

So everybody seems to know which gender is truly privileged, and which is expendable.

Urwrong wrote:

Sounds like you have a bad case of …

As there is the concept of female penis envy, there is also Womb Envy, which denotes the anxiety that many men may feel caused by envy of the biological functions of the female sex (pregnancy, parturition, breast feeding). Wiki

For me those are images of humans smiling in hell. A cold, empty, loveless, mechanized, solipsistic, highly controlled hell.

This is not me agreeing with some idea about men being more victimized currently than women. I am reacting to those photos outside debates around that issue. Those men may be too stupid to realize it or so mechanized and simple not to be able to feel it, but ugh, that is hardly life.

Ignorance is bliss!

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway

I want to fuck (beautiful) women, not be a beautiful woman. You’re confused. I’m already happy, as a man, because I have increased my value (from zero) to hero. I’m worth more than an average woman already.

As Silhouette mentioned, when there is an abundance of women, some women become devalued too, in which case men can overtake them in terms of general worth/value/power.

For example, many western women, who have bought into the lies of feminism, age 35-50, childless, fruitless, quickly become desperate and time runs out to reproduce, and they realize they must compete with the much more attractive and younger, fresher, 20 year old women. Average men are repulsed by desperate women, just as average women are repulsed by desperate men. Older men are much less desperate than younger men. Older women are much more desperate than younger women.

Again, gender is not equal. No double-standard. Different measures (of value) applied to each, according to sex.

LOL, the above reminds of the movie Parenthood.

youtu.be/yV9er3DfMUI

Great movie, same applies to women.

Urwrongx1000 wrote:

If

how do you explain

Urwrongx1000 wrote

I missed this!

This is so wrong.

Older men make fools of themselves chasing younger women. Although this has less to do with sex and everything to do with their fear of ageing. The old guy in the latest sports car, top down, cruising the highway, hair slick (if he has any) validates his power of youthful appeal that he is still hot. :mrgreen: oblivious to the fact the he is 'Dad" in the young girl’s eyes.

Easily. Because men and women are held to different standards of what it means to be a “deadbeat” father or mother.

No, it’s not. Testosterone decreases with age. Older males have experience with women, and less need for immediate satisfaction. Young males are inexperienced, and will do anything to “lose their virginity”. Thus, young men are many times more desperate for sex than older men. Older women are more desperate, because younger women get all the attention and focus. A woman over 35 is basically ignored by 99% of men. You’re out of the sexual market.