What's for breakfast?

Fried eggs and a new Arabic blend coffee I’m trying out…

Coffee, gin. And tobacco.

Fresh pineapple, and a cup of the new coffee, of which a photo will be uploaded shortly…

Same again.

The coffee:

Some pineapple and coffee, followed by two fried eggs a bit later… along with some vitamin & mineral capsules.

Two scrambled (red onion and cherry tomato infused) eggs, and some coffee.

French toast with honey and maple syrup accompanied by glasses of milk and crangrape juice.

Mags,
A quite fancy coffee canister, was the taste upper tier?

K cups doesn’t even have the flavors I find at the most unexpected places, for instance Farm & Fleet stores carry the Snickerdoodle and Double Fudge Brownie coffees in 12oz. varieties for a mere $3.88. What a deal, right? I think in all they carry around 8 flavored coffees. Scrumpdilleicious! Online they offer a new brand for $4.99 called Cameron’s Southern Pecan Toasted which I’ll have to try soon.

Are these whole beans?

You know… I didn’t think much of it at first, but I am getting to like its subtle flavours each time I drink, but if truth be told… I only bought it because my usual coffee (Lavazza crėme) wasn’t in stock. :slight_smile:

I’m going to blend the two… the bold Italian grounds, with the subtle Arabic…

Today… coffee and 2 plain scrambled eggs.

Recently tried Turkish coffee for the first time, wow, potent and woodsy. Not sure if I really liked it or not…probably not since it was in a thimble too. If I don’t receive quantities of coffee, I get cranky real fast.

No, whole bean selections only exist in larger cities, not in the country. Heck, I’m lucky I can find anything other than Folgers and Maxwell House.

Shit.

Fresh pineapple and coffee…

• 3 soft-boiled eggs… but I ate only two.

A coffee and two fried eggs.

Lunch was (all Organic) leftover chicken and macaronied-courgette, followed by Organic freshly-popped popcorn off a dried cob… courtesy of Riverside Organic farmers.

One (out of three made, and two eaten) of last night’s chicken kebab lettuce-wraps, and a coffee, for brunch.

Dinner… who knows.

Wheat Chex cereal under milk, some pineapple orange juice, and tons of hazelnut coffee.

Fresh pineapple slices and a coffee…