Female power over men

I agree that a conservative counter movement needs to officially be established.

:wink:

I never said men drive women away from philosophy. And I already said as much that women aren’t so much interested in it. And I gave some explanation for that.

Please try to pay better attention.

Quoting something that I never said is lying. Don’t do that.

This is what you wrote, since you need the reminder. You’re welcome.

You’re merely reducing females to sex here, again.

For the record, I don’t speak negatively when “reducing women to sex”. It’s not a bad thing. It’s a good thing. The feminine nature is very powerful, when it is true to itself. Females have a different type of power than men. And as long as women neglect this, and foolishly pursue “equality with men” through accomplishments, then women will continue to degenerate as society does too.

Feminism has demonized the “feminine woman”. This is the false first step.

I did? :astonished: Hmmm. Sex as in gender cannot be dispensed with, there’s no way around that. Like I already said, not all women are feminine due to their hormone levels and with all the pollution and subsequent genetic mutations caused by it, women may have higher T (testosterone) levels currently than ever before and men may have higher E (estrogen) levels than ever before. Couldn’t this be a scientific cause for role reversals that are seemingly occurring in male feminization and female masculinization?

The scientific aspect is that genes are adapting to exponentially domesticated environments. In order for average humans to live, and reproduce, bodies, habits, and lifestyles are changing. Communication is instantaneous. Travel is severely reduced. Comforts are increased. Everybody is living longer and more secure than ever before.

You said, Men do not “drive women away” from Philosophy

Those quotes are not mine.

I don’t appreciate being misquoted.

These domesticated environments may be sheltering folks on one hand to behave less typically, but there are harmful agents in everything eaten, drank, breathed, etc.

People are not complete victims. People could change, to adjust, and better adapt, if they have the will and knowledge.

I don’t think we are on the same page regarding our polluted environment and its potential effects on biology, expected and as in this case, unexpected.

You said that philosophy (men) “left women out”, which is false. Men do not “leave women out” of philosophy. Women simply do not participate. Philosophy has almost always been an impractical pursuit. Men seek out the greatest mysteries in life, and existence. Women are more pragmatic. Women focus on bare necessities, and do not explore the outer realms.

Women are focused upon the home, civilization, domestication, and have no interest in existence ‘outside’ humanity.

You may now continue being melodramatic.

You’re blaming the environment for what people could change in themselves, if they wanted to.

Even if a food were bad for you, people will still eat it, like sugary and fatty foods. People “know” it’s bad, but eat it anyway. So a conscious willpower must be exerted to stop the behavior.

Civilization is over-abundant, and so, people must consciously starve themselves (the origin of Fasting in cultures), to offset the over-abundance of food.

You see, religions have traditions in them, based on these original causes. Where do you believe Fasting comes from, if not this?

True, there is great quantities of food in the West, but the GMO , pesticide, contaminated water absorbed by the food…ALL FOOD is what may be causing the problem. Fasting is no answer to avoid the contamination of pollutants and unnatural modifications made to the food products themselves. Healthy foods are no longer truly healthy and THAT is my point. Drinking waters are processed with unnatural chemicals. The very air we breathe is full of hazards that affects the bodies of pregnant woman and male sperm is distorted, the very genetic materials being found in children has been damaged from simply living in this modern environment. Fasting and exercising will not keep the polluted junk from affecting your DnA code.

More misquotes. I said women have been left out, I never said men did that.

Your sloppy reading is truly boring as fuck.

This sounds like victim-mentality to me. Food is a side-effect if anything, not a cause. People are actively, repeatedly, making poor decisions throughout their lives.

Your words, retard. Why am I not surprised that somebody of your low calibre doesn’t even remember what he wrote within the first page of his own thread?

Learn to fucking read…your own writing.

Everyone is a genetic victim to this toxic reality, there’s no way of circumventing it other than to implement major industry changes to clean up the environment. Food, water, air, all things we ingest may be permanently affecting our DnA. Why is this possibility so hard for you to acknowledge when it’s common sense cause and effect I’m describing?