What's for dinner?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:18 am

She makes a good chili, lasagna, deep dish pizza, and chicken fettuccine also. :wink:
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:19 am

Arcturus Descending wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:You are too sweet, Arc. :wink: I'm sure no restaurant wants any insurance claims brought on by a chef's disastrous ways...fire! fire! fire! I'm like a tornado in the kitchen that now when glass or china crashes against the floor, Joker arrives with the broom and dustpan and handles it. He's so thoughtful it tickles my insides. However, I appreciate your vote of confidence on my finished products. Thank you! :D

I am not sweet. I am a fierce dragon, Wendy. As one, I can *see* a scrumptious meal when I *see* it and *smell* it.
You must really love the Joker. You put so much preparation and love into his meals and yours.

Ah, but do not also forget the fire extinguisher. [-o<

I've been telling her that the last two years.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Postby MagsJ » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:47 pm

Tiger prawns, scallops, and (what was left of) 2 oysters (after I smashed them open)... more aromatic than spicy/satiatingly deceiving.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (659.56 KiB) Viewed 2072 times

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (647.84 KiB) Viewed 2072 times
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Baked, BBQ rubbed chicken legs and cabbage sauteed in butter.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:53 pm

Waiting on an (alternative) chicken casserole to cook. :P
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:32 pm

Yesterday's leftovers, of my (alternavive) take on a chicken casserole... not bad at all.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:34 pm

Yesterday.. a whole poussin, perched on top of a large plate of salad.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Corned beef with cabbage, potatoes, and onions.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:46 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Corned beef with cabbage, potatoes, and onions.

Corned beef is good stuff :P

Chuck steak and a simple salad.. a much-needed meal.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:19 pm

A new chili attempt (nothing too out of the normal) with both ground beef and pork, three types of beans (lt. red kidney, navy and pinto), onions, green peppers, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, chili powder, salt, and brown sugar.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:30 pm

Just finished a chicken-wing casserole, with a sweet-potato mash side..
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:53 pm

Joker and I feasted on the buffet at Pizza Hut. Stick a fork in me, I'm done (for the day hopefully).
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:24 pm

Griddling some Organic chicken drumsticks and Organic sweet potato, and curing some Organic cucumber.. to go with.

Shout-out to Riverford Organic Farmers for the Organic cucumber and sweet potato samples, which trump all the other providers out there in terms of being 100% pesticide free - their motto: Live life on the veg. :lol:
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:18 am

Lamb chops with fava beans, english peas, feta and some lemony butter. 20 layer cake. Pork belly, cashew butter and quince paste on toast.
Attachments
0409181800_resized.jpg
0409181800_resized.jpg (188.49 KiB) Viewed 1812 times
0409181855_resized.jpg
0409181855_resized.jpg (134.37 KiB) Viewed 1812 times
0409181818_resized.jpg
0409181818_resized.jpg (171.16 KiB) Viewed 1812 times
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:19 am

Those peas were so fresh that some of them had sprouted. Crazy man. The menu at this place rotates constantly. I've been hooked on it lately.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby MagsJ » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Those peas were so fresh that some of them had sprouted. Crazy man. The menu at this place rotates constantly. I've been hooked on it lately.

The lamb dish for me.. minus the butter.

Free-range roast chicken, a giant baked potato, and an Organic sauteed vegetable medley.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:22 am

Home-made skewered chicken kebabs (made from the chicken breast, of the free-range chicken from yesterday) wrapped in lettuce wraps and drizzled with my chilli & oil dressing.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Saffron-infused all Organic chicken and carrot casserole, with sweet-potato mash floats.

..but first an egg-(dairy less) mayo, in lettuce wraps, starter.. because I was rather hungry.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:13 pm

MagsJ wrote:Saffron-infused all Organic chicken and carrot casserole, with sweet-potato mash floats.

..an encore, for an early dinner today.. followed by Organic red wine and a handful of Tyrell's crisps.. stuffed. :|
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:35 pm

MagsJ wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Saffron-infused all Organic chicken and carrot casserole, with sweet-potato mash floats.

..an encore, for an early dinner today.. followed by Organic red wine and a handful of Tyrell's crisps.. stuffed. :|

The last of the chicken casserole..
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:17 pm

Takeout of.. chicken balti, chicken jalfrezi, and Bombay aloo, with a complimentary popadum and onion salad thrown in.

..leftovers for tomorrow's dinner.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:00 am

MagsJ wrote:Takeout of.. chicken balti, chicken jalfrezi, and Bombay aloo, with a complimentary popadum and onion salad thrown in.

..leftovers for tomorrow's dinner.

..and it tasted better than yesterday.. flavours on point.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:21 pm

An early dinner, of sticky chilli chicken wings and a giant baked potato..
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:43 pm

A (tradionally-early Sunday dinner) of yesterday's left-over dinner, of my Indian takeaway of chicken balti, pilau rice, and popadums (minus yesterday's tandoori-chicken starter, with cucumber raita).

Yesterday's above dinner was preceded by a family pack of Kettle Crisps, and pistachio-infused milk-chocolate shards.. all courtesy of antihistamine.. a small occasional treat..
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Delhi Tikka Masala chicken and veggies over rice. May even bake something scrumptious for dessert.

A (tradionally-early Sunday dinner) of yesterday's left-over dinner, of my Indian takeaway of chicken balti, pilau rice, and popadums (minus yesterday's tandoori-chicken starter, with cucumber raita).

Joker cannot wait until I try tandoori chicken which is his favorite chicken dish. Supposedly there's an Indian restaurant an hour away, if we ever get there maybe I'll taste tandoori chicken too and be blown away.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat