Circling the wagons?

[b]

[/b]

Why the West Cannot Stomach Russians
journal-neo.org/2018/03/08/why- … -russians/

Why the United States that dominates all other western nations hates Russia is because American Jews that for all intents or purposes owns the United States government can’t stand the fact that they lost their stranglehold hold over Russia under Bolshevikism. They would like nothing more than to have that stranglehold over Russia once again.

Certainly a factor … though not a complete picture … the concurrent events in Fatima Portugal in 1917 … and subsequent chatter … are telling.
[b]

[/b]

breitbart.com/radio/2018/03/ … omination/

Who was in chairman Mao’s inner circle of advisors instrumental in the creation of the first Chinese communist state? Oh, that’s right, Jews yet again…

Jewish people have been in China for more than two millennia. Makes sense … where money and trade exist the Jewish people are not far away … ergo … the silk road. :slight_smile:

Wiki
[b]

[/b]

Jewish people in China have long had contact(s) at the highest level … Ricci was on the Emperor’s payroll.

[b]

[/b]

Jewish people have been part of Christianity since the beginning … substitute the word “Russia” with the word “Orthodox” and you see a war that has continued since 800 AD

[b]

[/b]

[quote=“pilgrim-seeker_tom”]
Are we witnessing a “circling the wagons” event … a defensive posture … the first move in a “controlled demolition” movement similar to what the UK has been doing for the past century.

Just a feeling. :slight_smile:

[attachment=0]circle_the_wagons.jpg[/attachment][/quote

Somebody has to do it, otherwise an anarchy results from no clear target. Every one becomes suspect and that is what happens in the world wars. No trust , and nothing clearly visible. A fog descends.

[b]

[/b]

Hmmm!

The ‘fog’ has always existed.

A serious ‘fog’ disables our cognitive faculties … somethang may be there right in front of our nose yet we can’t see it … fog is analogous to ‘darkness’.

The ‘fog’ at a macro level will never disperse until the ‘fog’ at an individual level is dispersed … one individual at a time.

Part I
[b]

[/b]

Part II
[b]

[/b]

Part III
[b]

[/b]

A descent into madness is equivocal to facts which surround. the and enclose the ones who mix facts with fabrications. True, attention seekwrs are suspect as delusional, nut there are others who are not, including one prominent German philosopher, whose claim to fame is such, as to see through the optical illusion of the trappings of such that makes grotesque visions of facts, and reverse them through unwanted analogy as the convex and the concave are seemingly irreversibly related.

But nothing is absolutely so, and expediency rules.

But in the shadow of appearances , invisibility rules

In any event Pilgrim, I surely agree with what You are saying, and again, going on a furlough, one of deep see fishing, this time to acquaint myself with Maurice Ponty where his ‘signs’ was followed by ‘visibility and invisibility’ , among other things.

I still owe Gib a reading of his upcoming book for his son of which I promised a reading and a comment… I think I must measure my depth in relation. to no longer as merely a factor alongside the raging of the river, but need to take the vastness and the expanse of the ocean, with its own behaviour at task. The river swept me far, and now I must prepare some measure of composure, so iwill not be swept away by the more serious tidal circumstances.

From the ‘river’ to the ‘ocean’.

Hmmm!

An echo of the virus that’s been around forever … yet … largely unknown … the virus that leads to small minded(ness).

In keeping with the OP and Zero Sum’s comments …

What does the Jewish Diaspora and Empire have in common?

Some argue the Jewish diaspora started in 586 BC … being the consequence of an Empire’s actions.

Since 586 BC empires have come and gone … both big and small … seems the lifespan of empire is shrinking … in keeping with universal trends … eg … the time line from abstract thought to physical manifestation in our material reality continues to shrink.

OTH … the Jewish Diaspora remains vibrant and influential.

BTW … 'Jewish Diaspora" is not synonymous with Zionism.

Removed for lack of clarity

All the dispersion is the main causative factor in a devolition into more general symbols of attachment based on belief and ritialistic symbols. The more general and literal, the more binding , irrespective of place and time.
Thus the reverse development of intentional models , as if things were intended . This development was a safeguard against the negative aspects of dispersement: alienation and loss of identity.

These are primary defenses.

Insightful comments … I’m sure … though they’re about 30,000 feet over my head. :slight_smile:

Back here at ground zero … been thinking about the Jewish Diaspora:

1 )May have started long before 586 BC … perhaps at the time of Noah’s Ark … legend has it that one of Noah’s sons migrated to what is today China. Reinforces Matteo Ricci’s 16-17th century intuition … recently endorsed by Pope Francis … the ancient Chinese knew the Western God.

1. Christianity should be considered part of the Jewish Diaspora given that Jesus and Mary were Jews. :slight_smile:

All that written is simply expresses a belief that the continuity of the strength of Diaspora was based on an existential survival need , rather then on the pre-existence of some intentional God directed message, , through some trancendentally infused model., although
David’s role, imputed the hand of God, through the burning bush revelation of God.Such imputation reveals the hand of God to the Diaspora, since the former pre-dates the later.( David’s vision allegedly took place during the 13 th through the 12 the century B.C., much earlier then the Syrian empire associated to the Diaspora…

However, David may only have been a mythological figure, making the claim uncertain, as far as a the transdendental causation is concerned.

That is why, the question of a dubious event in history , allows the question to be made, whether described events came through a mysterious ‘unconscious’ source, or, through a construction. Your guess is as good as mine.

Germans, particularly , also made such mythological structure part of their claims, and attached rich symbolism. :The Odin myth, through Nordic sources, to construct such an undertow, has such structural basis, however it claims the sources of the myth more on the idea of mythological development as related to symbolism as a manifestation relating imminent psychic value to the transcendental meaning of it.

Finally, the intuition You mention is truly fascinating, but may be related to Catholic guilt over the Church’s changing stance on the issues relating to Christian-Jewish relations
Some Catholic dogma is.germaine to politically unresolved issues, in forms of revising , or re-constructing unpopular models.

Don’t get me wrong, Pilgrim, I’m a centrist, with neither, opinion one way or another, and in that sense share some opinions with regard to those, who believe that such judgement calls are above and beyond the kind of certainty, which would , or could finalize issues of this type.That would validate an unwarranted pretension , not called for.

[b]

[/b]

The existential survival need is common to all of us …no?

How many tribes went extinct … literally … while the remnants of others assimilated with stronger surviving tribes?

Triggered the memory of Matrilineality in Judaism … despite being an intensely Patriarchal theology/culture the male sperm has no value … only the female womb. Hmmm! Makes me wonder if this practice gave rise to the virgin birth theology.

[b]

[/b]

Wonder how many people are unaware they possess this particular DNA sequence? :slight_smile:

[b]

[/b]

Some people suggest it’s a consequence of the re-emergence of China as a considerable world power. Ricci is revered by current Chinese leadership … and nothing to do with theology … Ricci introduced Euclidian geometry and more to the Chinese elite/intellectuals of his day.

Lots of stuff is happening … in time we may come to understand why. :slight_smile:

So, in effect, how does the possible Trump visit suggest the ingenious circling of the wagon scenario? Is it simply revealing a dual aspect of western civilization to pretty much a monist-pan psychic culture , by trying to trick them into subservience , by picking them off one by one, as if seemingly , they are assumed not to know that they would not be eliminared en-mass, rather them singularly?

It was suggested that Trump might be crazy, bit as a fox, and all Kim has on him is the barrage of opinions, tweets, and a read of ’ The Art of the Deal.'. Would it be fair to believe that Trump knows a lot more about Kim and his mythos, through the alleged incompetence of U.S. intelligence agencies, or perhaps Russia has his paw in this as well?

What here is the metaphore of the 0 painted on the wagon, other then a staged (forgive the pun) , or diversion of the actual mark -goal- , which may not be based on innate reasoning?

If this approach was not primarily intended, and used merely as an apparent diversion, no feathers ruffled, by either.-You and me; or Trump and Kim. I’m pretty sure about the former, but very unsure of the later.

Which brings me to the idea , contemplated as we speak, of heated debates about the value of the visit, it is said by some to be not worth the level of risque.

The deal is off. Sarah Sanders, Trump’s press secretary announced at a media briefing that the deal is off, apparently implying that Trump was babbling again.Just came in today.
So the question becomes mute, I guess, and may be was a diversion. But does that nullify the Your intent in publishing circling the wagon, or am I being delusional?

1. The global psychosocial temperature is rising … enabled by recent advances in communication technology and products.

2. Your word in another thread “compression” … steadily increasing compression is the consequence.

3. My feeling … controlled demolition … is a logical outcome.

My feeling coincides however an added gut feeling that it’s a very risque attempt, and the stakes are incredibly high. So much so that it puts most into denial or other defensive postures.

It actually reflects the deflection-through refraction of almost all available information sources.

To most available receptions such is interpreted as an either or situation. Either find the appropriate thermodynamic mix, or the thing blows, demolition can not as of yet be gauged to that level of calibration. That’s the greatest arbiter at the present time . What of, what if, what if not, is the siren song haunting the magic in the air.

The outcome can only be positive … without the effort the current trajectory clearly points to planetary self destruction.

Just wish the NK challenge was the only one … as I mentioned in my previous post … with the compression increasing by the hour it can blow up anywhere … anytime.

Hang on to your seatbelt. :smiley: