Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

Seriously. I can’t see your last post. I doubt it will matter to you, but get it: you got someone, who put in time responding to your points, to put you on IGNORE or foe as it’s called in this forum.

Well everyone, here we see the lefty mentality on display.

Dangerously childish, isn’t it?

Not everybody here is a leftist neo liberal.

Yes, sexual relations should only be used for reproduction but notice I said nothing against the use of contraceptives. Homosexuality should be restricted to private life where it belongs and transgenderism is a mental illness. If I could make homosexuality illegal I would however homosexuals have been around for thousands of years where it is unlikely that making it such would have any effect. Pedophiles should be executed publicly for display and rape is not excusable where that act should be punished.

Radical individualism as an ideology must be exterminated as all should revolve around collectivism of what is good for the whole of society and the nation state. There is no place for radical individualism within society or a nation.

Lol.

Western oligarchy and its NGO’s wouldn’t be able to function without their international front charitable organizations because if either was to disappear overnight they might actually have to contribute to society in paying taxes like everybody else. :open_mouth: 8-[

You have my “fact based” well defined, and yes, facts are key as compared to speculative nonsense or outright lies.

Regards
DL

You say gays act un-naturally, then show that we are naturally doing almost exactly what they do. #-o

You are good at showing your disgust, but not too good at justifying the just cause for your discrimination.

You showed your hate. Do you have any view love and on you denying gays the loving relationships and marriage that we all have a right to?

If gayness is not a natural condition as defined by their DNA, then nurture must be the cause, right?

So are you not hating the wrong party and should hate those who reared the children that way?

Regards
DL

“tautology”

A bit but I wanted to see who thought their religions were legitimate and truthful. I also wanted to allow for the religions that are knowledge and wisdom based like Buddhism and Gnostic Christianity.

So far, few deny that the supernaturally based religions are based on lies.

I agree that freedom of thought cannot be legislated but that freedom of actions are the culprit we can do something about when it is poorly directed.

If you tell a lie often enough, which is what they have said about religions, it becomes a fact and that is why constant or perpetual lying for money is fraud.

There is a gay discussion going on here that shows how the perpetual lie, — that gays should be discriminated against for being un-natural, has some thinking that those humans are somehow un-natural.

I like freedom of thought and speech and even preach hate, but I try to insure that I have a just cause for my discriminations. Biases are good, even the negative ones, as they are in us to protect us. They tell us who to love as well as who to hate.

Regards
DL

I hear you and hate that you and I have to pay the tax shortfall created by thieves who know how to play the system.

The crooks ain’t just confined to religions. Here are a few more crooks:
Rank Charity name… Total raised by solicitors …Paid to solicitors … % spent on direct cash aid
1 Kids Wish Network 137.9million 115.9 million 2.5%
2 Cancer Fund of America 86.8million 75.4 million 1.0%
3 Children’s Wish Foundation International 92.7million 61.2 million 10.6%
4 Firefighters Charitable Foundation 62.8million 53.8 million 7.4%
5 International Union of Police Associations, AFL-CIO 66.6million 50.4 million 0.5%
6 Breast Cancer Relief Foundation 63.9million 44.8 million 2.2%
7 American Association of State Troopers 48.1million 38.6 million 8.9%
8 National Veterans Service Fund 70.2million 36.9 million 7.8%
9 Children’s Cancer Fund of America 43.7million 34.4 million 4.6%
10 Children’s Cancer Recovery Foundation 38.5million 28.9 million 0.7%
11 Project Cure (Bradenton, FL) 53.8million 25.5 million 0.0%
12 Committee For Missing Children 26.6million 23.5 million 0.8%
13 Youth Development Fund 27.5million 22.6 million 1.0%
14 Association for Firefighters and Paramedics 24.0million 21.4 million 3.1%
15 Woman To Woman Breast Cancer Foundation 19.4million 18.2 million 0.3%
16 United States Deputy Sheriffs’ Association 25.6million 17.9 million 0.8%
17 National Caregiving Foundation 21.0million 17.4 million 3.2%
18 Vietnow National Headquarters 19.1million 16.7 million 2.8%
19 National Cancer Coalition 42.1million 16.4 million 1.3%
20 Operation Lookout National Center for Missing Youth 18.2million 14.7 million 0.0%
21 American Foundation For Disabled Children 15.8million 13.4 million 0.6%
22 Heart Support of America 31.4million 12.9 million 3.1%
23 Police Protective Fund 37.7million 12.2 million 0.7%
24 Veterans Assistance Foundation 12.4million 11.1 million 10.4%
25 Children’s Charity Fund 14.0million 10.3 million 2.4%
26 The Veterans Fund 12.6million 10.2 million 2.5%
27 Wishing Well Foundation USA 12.6million 10.1 million 4.3%
28 Disabled Police Officers of America Inc. 11.4million 9.5 million 2.3%
29 Disabled Police and Sheriffs Foundation 10.4million 8.9 million 1.0%
30 National Police Defense Foundation 10.6million 8.4 million 5.1%
31 Defeat Diabetes Foundation 12.7million 7.8 million 0.0%
32 American Association of the Deaf & Blind 10.3million 7.8 million 0.1%
33 Optimal Medical Foundation 7.8million 7.6 million 1.0%
34 Circle of Friends For American Veterans 9.3million 7.2 million 4.4%
35 United Breast Cancer Foundation 12.7million 7.2 million 6.3%
36 Reserve Police Officers Association 7.8million 6.9 million 1.2%
37 Children’s Leukemia Research Association 9.8million 6.8 million 11.1%
38 Disabled Police Officers Counseling Center 7.6million 6.4 million 0.1%
39 Shiloh International Ministries 7.7million 6.0 million 1.1%
40 Find the Children 7.4million 4.8 million 4.6%
41 Survivors and Victims Empowered 7.7million 4.8 million 0.0%
42 Firefighters Assistance Fund 5.7million 4.7 million 3.1%
43 Caring for Our Children Foundation 5.1million 4.4 million 1.6%
44 National Narcotic Officers Associations Coalition 5.0million 4.2 million 0.0%
45 Our American Veterans 2.6million 2.3 million 2.3%
46 Roger Wyburn-Mason & Jack M Blount Foundation For Eradication of Rheumatoid Disease 9.0million 1.9 million 0.0%
47 Hope Cancer Fund 2.1million 1.7 million 0.5%
48 Firefighters Burn Fund 2.0million 1.7 million 1.5%

Crooks all, and there ain’t nothing illegal about it.

Regards
DL

So you would stop man’s evolution and not seek the fittest minds to lead us.

You would you want a world of leaderless sheeple.

Einstein would be outlawed in your new world and the gay guy that broke germanise code and won the war for the West would have never gotten his job of helping win WWII.

You might want to re-think on outlawing our best minds.

Regards
DL

Your assumed righteous goal is the continuation of the species, but you haven’t remotely explained what that means nor even how its righteousness is justified because maybe the plan of nature is to not have us around one day and perhaps somehow that works out to be what is ultimately good; how are you to say otherwise? By what authority do you speak?

What’s ultimately good can ultimately only come from authority :wink:

Perhaps eating of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is, in fact, unnatural simply because it’s full of conceit! It’s not a tree that bestows knowledge, but a tree that, like alcohol, gives one the arrogance (balls, gall) to presume knowledge of right and wrong; that’s the sin!

So let’s say that moving-forward is an inspiring aspiration and by that we mean a robust population explosion! Well, if that’s our goal, then do we keep our women barefoot and pregnant every available ovulation cycle? Do we outlaw feminine celibacy? Ban homosexuality and abortion for the sake of keepin up with the rabbits? Maybe we can mechanize the whole process. No?

If we suspect that competitively large numbers of specimens is not the way forward, then how about restricting breeding to iq tests and all manner of contrived meritocratic struggle? And who decides that and from where does he get his presumption to be judge of what is good? The blind fool may well drive us into a ditch because “the road to hell is paved with good intentions.”

And that’s beside the point that once mass-breeding is determined unfavorable, then it’s no longer a function of numbers, but something else that determines “continuation of the species”. Really, we only need a handful of people to go on. Who cares if some weirdos stick their tallywackers in the wrong holes? It’s less competition for the straight guys.

What does your goal mean and how do you know how to get there?

If you’re insisting on proof for why homosexuality is inherently wrong, you must first provide proof that heterosexuality is inherently right, or that anything can be inherently right.

Human beings are social animals and no man or woman is an island. A majority of human beings are sheople, dumb, and ignorant which is why hierarchy exists to begin with as the smartest leads them. Einstein was an intellectual thief/plagiarist and was responsible for the Manhattan project in the application of nuclear weapons. Somebody should take a time machine in the past and erase his entire existence snubbing him out. As for the gay code breaker in a more ideal world the Third Reich would of been victorious in World War II. I want a society where there is no public influence of poofters. All the problems the west faces in civilization now is a direct result of world war II, we are still living in the consequences of its aftermath.

Compare the number of death by nuclear bombs to the number of people saved by nuclear medicine and tell us if we have a net gain or a net lose.

You might also wonder why the world has been enjoying the best stats for death by violence, including war, than it has ever had, in part, thanks to M.A.D.

Regards
DL

Nuclear medicine? Please clarify.

Yeah, we’re just a button or detonation away from complete total global destruction and annihilation where we’re better off because of it. :laughing:

Your fears are clouding your judgements.

As you requested. If you want more, do your own research.

world-nuclear.org/informatio … today.aspx

Regards
DL

Most nuclear medicine exists for cancer which has skyrocketed because of our artificial environment we’ve created where there are cancer causing effects everywhere in our modern society but whatever. :wink:

Your fears are clouding your judgements.

As you requested. If you want more, do your own research.

world-nuclear.org/informatio … today.aspx

Regards
DL
[/quote]
Most nuclear medicine exists for cancer which has skyrocketed because of our artificial environment we’ve created where there are cancer causing effects everywhere in our modern society but whatever. :wink:
[/quote]
And you did not even have to find the numbers that refuted your original claim, but whatever. :wink:

Regards
DL

You seem to be agreeing with me here, but I was pointing out in part that the law is logic and reason based, and not simply fact based (whatever that would mean) which is not what you said previously.

Yawns

Care to defend your other positions?