SPLC Labels Stefan Molyneux Extremist.

At first I thought this was some kind of joke or spoof until I went to their website and sure enough they’re listing Stefan Molyneux as a racist/extremist. This libertarian thinker has always striked me as not being extreme enough since in the past I found many of his thoughts to be too weak, inconsistent, and not all encompassing. It’s interesting to note however recently that he is changing a lot of his views where if so maybe he is coming around to understanding the real problems the west is facing. If so I eagerly look forward to observing that. It’s interesting that Jewish groups like the SPLC and ADL are going after regular people now labelling them as extremists. I actually hope they continue this trend as it will only awaken more people on the Jewish question.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate … n-molyneux

Ah hell… thanks for posting.

So from the site:

Why stop at alleged cult leader? :confusion-shrug: Why not allege some more stuff to paint the picture the way they want it?

Maybe the SPLC is an alleged cult leader since they’re using tactics of leaders feeding the brain-dead the emotionally charged opinions they should have.

Stefan has been a bit of a jerk sometimes, but he dispenses valuable information (evil science) so I tolerate the bad for the good. I also like that he has demonstrated ability to change his mind and admit error. Cult leader??? No way.

Probably gonna be more-so thanks to the new publicity :laughing:

Whoever wrote that should be fired for not mentioning “Goebbels incarnate.” Way to blow a good opportunity to really categorize, stigmatize, and demonize with maximum affect.

What’s that? Is it better or worse than regular racism? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

eu·gen·ics
yo͞oˈjeniks/
noun
the science of improving a human population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics. Developed largely by Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race, it fell into disfavor only after the perversion of its doctrines by the Nazis.

Because of the evil Nazis, we can no longer improve the population as we had previously done. :laughing:

The United States during the Progressive era, ca. 1890 to 1920, was the first country to concertedly undertake compulsory sterilization programs for the purpose of eugenics.[68] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsor … ted_States

Cue the propagandists to combat the growing audience.

Sources like:

Helmuth Sørensen Nyborg (born 5 January 1937) is a Danish psychologist and author. He is former professor of developmental psychology at Aarhus University, Denmark and Olympic canoeist. His main research topic is the connection between hormones and intelligence. Among other things, he has worked on increasing the intelligence of girls with Turner’s syndrome by giving them estrogen. His research was censured for political reasons[1] by the administration of Aarhus University in 2007, forcing his retirement. He was later cleared by the governmental Danish Committees on Scientific Dishonesty (DCSD).[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmuth_Nyborg

He should have known better than to study the connection between hormones and intelligence… I mean, if he were smart :laughing:

How dare you practice science! Bad Helmuth!

Jordan Bernt Peterson (born June 12, 1962) is a Canadian clinical psychologist, cultural critic, and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. His main areas of study are in abnormal, social, and personality psychology,[1] with a particular interest in the psychology of religious and ideological belief,[2] and the assessment and improvement of personality and performance.[3] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson

Peterson has criticized the use of the term “white privilege”, stating that, “being called out on their white privilege, identified with a particular racial group and then made to suffer the consequences of the existence of that racial group and its hypothetical crimes, and that sort of thing has to come to a stop. … [It’s] racist in its extreme”.[45]

How dare you challenge the narrative with reason! Bad Jordan!

Now you’ve gotten Stefan in trouble. Bad Stefan!

Yes it’s a crime because people aren’t supposed to believe what they find sensible.

As opposed to social religion? Are there denominations too; like social Catholics?

Whites are inferior because they can’t play b-ball or rap worth a crap. What the hell does it mean to be inferior/superior? Superior for what? It boils down to a dick measuring contest. I mean, everyone has things they’re good at and not good at.

Damn the pusher!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEnszZ6G0sQ[/youtube]

If you’re a bad goyim we will label you an extremist…Oy Vey! I fear another Adolf Hitler in the making! Muh six trillion- gazillions!

The white European goyim know, shut it down! We must protect our international shekel supremacy! :laughing:

Do they got that cuck Jordan Peterson on a list too? :laughing:

I will have to look into that.

Idk, but Stefan has him on a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=1kdnmT_7gLE
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEJr8h_yGM
youtube.com/watch?v=YYdfVA5JURE
youtube.com/watch?v=3CrhPSEYkk0
youtube.com/watch?v=UDGlSkJb_FM

Some others:

Race, Genetics and Intelligence | Helmuth Nyborg and Stefan Molyneux youtube.com/watch?v=nTdMY9RI-7E

The Bell Curve: IQ, Race and Gender | Charles Murray and Stefan Molyneux youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

An Honest Conversation About Race | Jared Taylor and Stefan Molyneux youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

Shit, if they put Jordan Peterson or Lauren Southern on a list it would be priceless.

He is now firmly established as a prominent personality within the so-called pro-Trump alt-right reactionary community and he occasionally collaborates with other commentators in this vein such as Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Lauren Southern and Mike Cernovich.

You will never have to worry about Alex Jonestein or his pet Paul Joseph Watson. Total shills for Israel and zionism. They’re both civic nationalists also which is globalism lite that fits neatly with the elite agenda.

The other two with Peterson maybe.

What favors is Jones doing for zionism?

Alex Jonestein

1. Been married twice to Jewish women.
  2. His radio station manager is Jewish.
  3. Never criticizes Israel and actively supports it.
  4. Very rarely critical of Jews and usually is seen kissing their assess.
  5. Is a civic nationalist cuck.
  6. Has repeatedly said he doesn’t care about the browning or darkening of the United States.

Guilt by association isn’t necessarily damning. Jewish affiliation is good cover for combating zionism. I’ve heard him use that defense, “Hey I have lots of jewish friends”

How does he actively support it?

If he were too critical of jews, no one would listen and he’d dissolve into the ranks of Duke and Black. It’s easier to kick down the walls from the inside than out.

What’s that? I thought you liked nationalism.

I think he’s against globalism and not so much an advocate of racial purity. Is doesn’t make him your enemy though. If he is ambivalent about race, he is neither your friend nor enemy in that regard, but you’re allied in the fight against globalism. Right?

I am an ethnic nationalist not a civic one! Civic nationalism is a cosmopolitan impostor or fraud.

Also, civic nationalism is only one step behind globalism, it is globalism lite in that it is a globalist stepping stone. I can easily see a host of civic nations across the planet morphing into globalism within time. Civic nationalism is cosmopolitan by its very nature on a national scale, what is globalism? Globalism is also cosmopolitanism only instead on a global scale, see not much difference between the two.

I’ve listened to his radio show ad nauseam when I was younger and all he does when the subject arises is kiss the asses of Jews or Israel. He’s not secretly fighting anything, he’s just another part of the problem and I honestly view him as controlled opposition.

He’s a Christian zionist and libertarian tool to boot.

Well I know nothing about any of that, but I don’t like listening to him for different reasons. He’s like a cheerleader rallying the simians… “It’s us against them! It’s us against them! It’s us against them!” then he does the devil’s voice when portraying the globalists. He’s striving too much to appeal to emotions and it turns my stomach, so I try to avoid him. He also doesn’t let his guests talk. That Owen guy isn’t too bad, but he’s a Jones wannabe trying to learn from the master. And that old guy they have on a lot… what’s his name? He accentuates. every. word. he. speaks. and. it’s. annoying! More pandering to emotion.

Now, when Jones has Molyneux or Schiff on, that’s ok because they talk and interrupt as much as Jones… like the irresistible force vs object thing lol

A friend of mine asked why Alan Watts talks so monotone and it took me a while to figure it out, but it was Jones that answered the question since by discovering his method of emotional-pandering tones in a visceral struggle to add credibility, I realized that Alan doesn’t give a hoot if you believe him or not and it shows through lack of colorful tone.