What's for dinner?

Joker and I will be partaking in a belated Valentine’s Day family dinner with prime rib, baked potatoes, rice pilaf, creamed corn, salad, dinner rolls and my Grandmother’s frozen dump dessert. I need to get that recipe from my Mom it’s so deceptively delicious.

Baked salmon, baked potatoes, and a salad.

Joker’s heart attack special.

Grilled muenster and Colby Jack cheese sandwiches dipped in tomato soup.

Steak with an egg and some sweet potato fries all drizzled with a bacon vinaigrette.

Waiting on the best/tastiest/aromatic/delicious Indian takeout in town… chicken jalfrezi-balti, Bombay aloo (that’s Bombay potato to you and I) and a couple of popadums.

Starving. :-"

It does, but slightly milder… it’s ok, but mooli is next on my list of untried foods to try.

She makes a good chili, lasagna, deep dish pizza, and chicken fettuccine also. :wink:

I’ve been telling her that the last two years.

Tiger prawns, scallops, and (what was left of) 2 oysters (after I smashed them open)… more aromatic than spicy/satiatingly deceiving.

Baked, BBQ rubbed chicken legs and cabbage sauteed in butter.

Waiting on an (alternative) chicken casserole to cook. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yesterday’s leftovers, of my (alternavive) take on a chicken casserole… not bad at all.

Yesterday… a whole poussin, perched on top of a large plate of salad.

Corned beef with cabbage, potatoes, and onions.

Corned beef is good stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Chuck steak and a simple salad… a much-needed meal.

A new chili attempt (nothing too out of the normal) with both ground beef and pork, three types of beans (lt. red kidney, navy and pinto), onions, green peppers, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, chili powder, salt, and brown sugar.

Just finished a chicken-wing casserole, with a sweet-potato mash side…

Joker and I feasted on the buffet at Pizza Hut. Stick a fork in me, I’m done (for the day hopefully).

Griddling some Organic chicken drumsticks and Organic sweet potato, and curing some Organic cucumber… to go with.

Shout-out to Riverford Organic Farmers for the Organic cucumber and sweet potato samples, which trump all the other providers out there in terms of being 100% pesticide free - their motto: Live life on the veg. :laughing: