Analysis of a despicable friend

I have long believed we encounter who/what we need to encounter to continue our personal journey through life.

Intimate friends are often a mirror reflection of ourselves.

I agree that the collaborative effort of three minds … life experiences … have more potential than two.

Ierrellus is likely one of the passive readers.

Even when he is anchored in the river he appears as moving against the movement of the river, the whole objectified reality built only to reduce words to mimic a sensible world has built up the absolute necessity to believe in himself, now that he had to transcend god into the self of his own making.

Early on the hint , hissing through deception , -god helps those that helps himself- offered a simplified version of a more practical god, with the man-god idea dissipating the paranoia that such loss of a transcendental God’s power have created.

Frank needs to go on by sheer exercise of self determination in spite of, the loss through the erosion of his transcendental ego(which was really his connection to god &, had to be reinvented,) to augment a synthetic extension of a bridge to higher artificial intelligence.Who will exceed these expectations but such?

Have faith Frank, God has been proven, by superintelligence.
A new dawn, where everything is possible has arrived.

Just a thought , for him to be able to regain the loss of paradise, the night is still long, with slumber descending, the universe sleeps with a sense of harmony and peace. Through the loss , : paradise regained.

Emerson comes to mind, who, in his praise of individualism, where Plato and Milton are singled out , as thinkers, who were able to propagate ideas without reliance to any references.

Navigating the “dark night” challenges all individuals who experience it … some in the extreme.

Frank is fortunate to have such a kind friend. I remember Ierrellus writing in a thread somewhere that sometimes individuals struggling with various degrees of anxiety/depression simply need someone to listen and respond kindly.

I have tasted mild paranoia … not a pleasant experience … yet … perhaps a necessary building block. Who knows eh!

Hello Pilgrim!

So far we have made incursions into some channels and directions in the way societal/personal issues could be looked at, and i don’t see anything compromised that would lead one to believe that we arrived at a fork in the road, where directions may carry one far afield , to unrecoverable beginnings. Ideas are thrown out, but not willy-nilly, as do various tackle thrown in to catch some kinds of incoherent sets or patterned signals, but in order that a major sign or metaphore could be then reconstructed

In my opinion we still only barely scratched the surface, more can be done.

I think it was Levin, who was said to fail in a mathematical demonstration of these patterns , in a psychological context

Touching on perceptive effects on states such as transparency and invisibility continues to be my main under stream preoccupation, and as all ideas deeply buried within the rushing current, , slowly moving in depth, remains a germain signifier.

The night’s terrors dispersed with then coming daylight , and the river depth appears clearer to an increasing degree, although the opposite riverbank has not made seeing it anymore visually accessible. The the river-bend made the depth as quizzically even more shrouded, creating more levels of uncertainty and ambiguity.

Your comments trigger a memory of Lao Tzu thought:

[b]

[/b]

Momentarily reflecting on these words here’s what bubbled to the surface …

1. Certainly stirring the waters doesn’t help … ergo … rehashing what is already known … regardless the source.

2. OTH … inhaling/ingesting/digesting the muddy water … transforming the “mud particles” to transparent crystals and exhaling the clear water … will help.

3. Seems to me science does this … replacing superstition with scientific fact. Philosophy to some degree and religion only at the level of intuitive concepts such as …

[b]

[/b]

1. The 'body of muddy water is unimaginably large … yet … science tells us that a journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step. Personal experience confirms this. :slight_smile:

More emerging thoughts …

inhale/ingest/digest = absorb

Examples of ‘mud particles’:

[b]

[/b]

the antithesis of absorb creates mud particles such as:

[b]

[/b]

Mud particles transformed creates clear water such as:

[b]

[/b]

Today’s readings seem to echo this particular e-exchange:

[b]

[/b]

I was being analyzed at the time and what comes really through by what You are saying is the parting shot she made, very similar to Yours minus the religious overtones.

Life she said was like a jar dull of sediments, once in a while its prone to be shaken, upsetting the sediments , making the water look muddy. Give it time and the water will become clear again.

Were her words prophetic? … or … Are you still in the phase “Give it time”?

My understanding of the Lao Tzu quote … “Who can make the muddy water clear?” sees the water as having always been muddy versus at one time clear and becoming muddy. This interpretation fits the historic unfolding knowledge of reality.

Her suggestion raises two questions:

1. She doesn’t address the underlying cause of the serious disruption of your neuron pathways and circuitry.

2. Seems counter intuitive to expect that your former neuron pathways and circuitry … having been thrown off the rails … would return to their previous state.

Reminds me of the children’s nursery rhyme … Humpty Dumpty

[b]

[/b]

Humpty Dumpty.jpg

More emerging thoughts … I’m going out on a limb here … forgive me if I offend you. I too have had a couple of failed experiences with psychologists and psychiatrists … though this certainly doesn’t make me an expert.

[b]

[/b]

I failed to consider the possibility that you and your analyst agreed on the underlying cause … which pointed to a particular triggering event.

In time, you appointed yourself judge jury and executioner … eventually declaring yourself guilty.

Since the system wouldn’t punish you … you had no choice but to punish yourself … you’re doing a fine job … though lots of collateral damage.

Let’s hope in time brother ‘doubt’ will visit you and encourage you to revisit your prior judgement … who knows where such an event may lead.

Have you seen the movie "Horse Whisperer? There’s a profound subliminal message in the movie for those with eyes to see.

Horse Whisperer.gif

Have not seen the horse whisperer, but realize their keen aptitude in communicating with the animal
For instance we , my wife and I in India took a ride on am elephant and the elephant took a trail which snaked in an upward walk dangerously close to the edge of a very deep drop, but the trainer, who owned and raised it, had a very close animal man relationship, where they communicated closely , an instinctive trust had been the result. There was no caiae for us to worry, he assured us…

This has ramifications toward trusting our instincts, our based. on our animal nature, . and learn to rely on it. when our cognitive faculties fail us.

Profoundly insightful comments … for some “flesh on the bones” for those readers who prefer more than a skeleton …

[b]

[/b]

Its funny.how this transpired. How this narrative from the divided self, was one which I have actually lived through, and don’t recall seeing anywhere.

Bit the content being the same is astounding

Which brings me to the left and right symbol. And it was after we came back from India that I had the strange experience of having a cognitive dream in which I was climbing a very steep hill, and upon reaching a point very near the summit I came to a fork in the trail and I had to make a decision as to which way to proceed, left or right. I chose left and was relieved to find a beautiful valley.

The reason I was relieved was that the day previous, In Lumbini, three wasps bit me on my right check causing a severe allergic reaction , which according to a monk in the Chinese temple was a sign of guilt for which the insects’ punishment cleared my consciousness. Be as it may the reason for our trip to India was some kind of illumination or atonement for my son"s death

Now whether the left side represents more them merely the oppoaite of Right (Good) ; or Left (bad) could be too contentious interpretation, because it would have entailed more opposites. The irony here is that the wasp stings were on the Right side.

At this time we are talking about Frank, who could in fact stand for someone or anyone, generically, whereby the guilt may be a figurative quantification of any type of perceived wrong, lesser or greater. Causation is very difficult to discover, and minor disturbances of affect can be tied to a major effecting cause. In Frank’s case the affect is plastic, and flat, and to me it speaks of many underlying and unsatisfactory opposing contradictions between the left and the right. Frank is not alone, absolutely, in the sense that these partial and cut. off segments play a role in interacting between them. Any I’d-ego-superego configuration can generalize. The undertow, through ,which the partiality can be discovered, as generalized and hypothetical.

But such generalizations can not comprehend the subtle interplay of specific hidden , large metaphors of exposed objectivity as regards to the dynamic build up .This is why Levin failed, with the mathematical topical description of apparent dynamic - as some kind of map. What I illustrated in the case of the three wasps may actually be equated with the I if , ego , superego triad, but inasmuch as nothing about dynamics between animals and men is truly categorical. It really can’t connect to underlying motivation, even if, the idea is accepted, as some kind of panpaychic phenomena .

Your son’s breaking off, for instance may be also a representation of a state of death between You and Him, although metaphorically this may be stretched to the limit. The dynamic undertow , however may be more similar, then not. Continue in the morning.

Before. returning to bed, a tie-in I should add j here. to oppose Laimg’s idea of ‘knots’ a title which topically opposes it.

Shelley and the Romantic Movement terminated the idea of the personification of evil, as a heroic figure , and the underlying underlyingidea animated from Johm Milton through his Paradise Lost/Regained work. through this influence, that major cut off competed with the tie ins.

Major motives motives at times are hidden under minor ones, manifesting denial and unconscious neurotic behavior
symptomatic of very large aggregates of major conflict, like a huge underground piece of iceberg below the surface. This is why my preoccupation with invisibility and transparency. Its not overly allusivennes that shows a lack continuation, but missing pieces resulting in large empty spaces in-between
I will let it go with that because it’s nearly light Sunday morning and must get some sleep

[b]

[/b]

It is kinda kool eh! Begs the question … What isn’t coincidence?

[b]

[/b]

an echo of my earlier post …

[b]

[/b]

[b]

[/b]

My son’s decisions/actions have been replicated in one form or another by his four sisters. As I mentioned in an earlier post … my five children are granting me a great service. The consequence of their actions … my isolation … fuels my efforts towards achieving ultimate individuation.

[b]

[/b]

An echo of my first post in this thread …

[b]

[/b]

Paraphrasing the title of your OP:

[b]

[/b]

Countless people around the world utter the same cry every day … consciously or unconsciously.

… and they get the same response.

Your comments are helpful and thoughtful. The mix of major and minor premises , the later covering the former was my delineated form of denial was my point of more specificity. Whereas Yours was indicative of a general form of denial.
It does make a difference, because a general form can not initially figure out the difference between intentional or unconscious motivation.

And how does that make a difference in real life?

In this case Your daughters’ replicating Your son’s actions shows a kind of assumptions on Your daughter’s part that whatever it took for them to assume justifications on their part to take that action, had to do with their opinion that Your son’s actions needed no explanation.

But that leaves You as You have described it, and here I too, am deservedly apologetic of may be crossing boundaries between major or minor premises, of between primary and secondary processes , on psych. language.

In this case Your daughters’ replicating Your son’s actions shows a kind of assumptions on Your daughter’s part that whatever it took for them to assume justifications on their part to take that action, had to do with their opinion that Your son’s actions needed no explanation.

The more interesting fact … not intentionally obscured … is my son as very little communication with his one biological sister … and in his entire life only a few minutes with any of his 3 step sisters.

Seems to confirm this stuff can happen without direct communication … hmmm!

Interesting, then what could be the process underlying such mass exodus?

Seems our no boundaries, no rules and no getting bogged down is paying dividends … for me at least.

Reminiscing on my family life(s) I just realized my family(s) are a microcosm of what’s known as Nationalism.

Like the globalists I too flirted with integration … with 40 years passing between my first attempt and my last attempt. Obviously my persistence isn’t enough.

Conclusion:

Integration cannot be forced … at the appointed time it will happen by itself … or it simply won’t happen!

I agree. Which brings in the old postulate, of identifiable groupings, and how cross cultural identity ties in with more proximate familial identity , and how these conform .
, where coersion fuses with subliminal factors , willingly or unwillingly, and whether acceptance or rejection plays a part .

A subliminal acceptance or an overt rejection would tie into a differentiation from lower levels , to higher ones, with minimum disruption , or the opposite, and how these formations will disrupt the transition successfully is the key to a reverse effect.

For instance rebellion or a clear cut break with familiar patterns is usually not the exception, of the difference consist of major breaks in the developing transition. Then the throwback results in rejection of primary values .

In Your household, Pilgrim, was this process uneventful, or dis it consost of major breaks such as divorce , favoritism, or other unpleasant events? If so , that would explain the sudden severing of relationships.

Of Frank ill to talk later.

Another tie in with what is going on in the world today, extending the notion of what’s behind the hoopla of the seeming political mess in. today’s political environment.

How does national identity tie in with the familiar, the familial organization of primal groups?

Nancy Reagan began her own personal heat to restructure American regional , small town organizations so that somehow it would change the obcious animosity which presents such atmosphere as when people living next to each other appear to not to care even of who is living next door. (Unless that neifjvor obviously doesn’t 'fit I’m, according to their own assessment of the type of person that can5. In other words exclusion on some justified basis come before inclusive inclusive, accepted adoption of projected value judgement.

Reagan’s efforts did not pay off, and normative values do not define the identifiable itraits of acceptance
This has extended to international proportiona5 where Put in
can openly declare at his State of the Union address that he feels Russian populace is far more together, and hence his social programs are far more manageable
The implication of the consequences of social unrest, regardless of the level of reality. Considered is a measure of distrust and consequent. paranoicc projection need to be externalized.

Familial social architecture has been interjected more unitarily per each individual